Petesie's "As Ye Go" Trip Report.....

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#121 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:52 PM

Ahhhhh, dont be sad pete, just think on it as a liver repairing holiday till your back where you belong.....

Cock and Roll as they say..

#122 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:14 AM

Thanks mucker....I'll just dry me eyes and ignore the sms as they come in fast and strong................ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#123 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:20 AM

Oh.... a funny aside.........my straight mate gave his Thai sim to his girlfriend who was travelling out to LoS this week......she gets to her destination, puts in the sim and immediately gets all these messages........

I miss u boom boom me

I want ur cock

I see u last night with other girl

Why u no call me

amongst others.......and of course the calls............the dozy bugger.........no prizes for guessing who it was Jacko.......

The e-mail he got was glacial........oh dear.............. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#124 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:40 AM

Ah well, he would go and bang the ugly crew when he was there.... we even tried to point him in the right direction as well...

It's kinda hillariour to be honest, but who's gonna be first to tell him... I told you so???

I liked that one pete.. Cheers dude

#125 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:42 AM

Reference my last... I cannie even spell right... I meant to say hillarious

#126 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:06 AM

Well guys I have this itching feeling that the "straight mate" was becoming tempted. So who knows?

I have to admit that the lure of LBs is difficult and only the very strong can resist. LBs are more attractive and alluring than their feminine counterparts. I actually hear GGs complaining about LBs as becoming more desirable than they - good!

Conversion is much easier than reversion....

#127 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:20 AM

Reference my last... I cannie even spell right... I meant to say hillarious

Whats even funnier is as I was laughing at your typo and went to hit qoute hit ignore......how do I dispose of that......! Silly bugga I am....... :shock:

#128 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:24 AM

ah okay....done it.....what a useful function.......could've done with that on my ex wife...... :roll:

#129 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:31 AM

Conversion is much easier than reversion....[/quote]

Can that be equated to "diversion can lead to perversion" ?

Its late for me Rossco and usual I've been indulging.......

#130 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:27 AM

Pete... it has been a great pleasure reading your trip report....i cant wait for the next installment.....

Cheers

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#131 balugn

balugn
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:21 PM

I hope your blues-o-meter isn't showing too much red !
We live as we dream - alone

#132 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hey petesie,

Cracking report as per usual.

I still believe I owe you a bevy from the last time I saw you at La Bamba a while ago so hopefully our paths cross at some stage to shout you a bevy.

Gotta say the latest set of trip reports inc Big Rev,Koykaeng etc are truly a great read.

Keeping me sane until my next trip mid July

Regards,

LuckyA

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci