Petesie's "As Ye Go" Trip Report.....

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#157 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:12 AM

And lots of opportunity for Karaoke............

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#158 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:16 AM

Farang Sinatla need not apply............. :shock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#159 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:19 AM

Fuck me pete!!! those are pretty riske pics from your vast collection... well done that lad. Looks like you were enjoying the treats of the mini-bar then..

excellent m8

For fuck sake Jacko................ you shouldn't be talking like that............. you are more or less a married man :P

#160 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:40 PM

8) 8) 8)

#161 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:40 PM

Good to see ye back Paul......time to be getting on with yon Trip Report.......!

I've asked Jacko to send you my e-mail as my PM's are mostly stuck in my outbox......bugga..... :roll:

#162 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

Pm sent to paul petesie... Aye... get on with your trip report, I am avidly waiting it's appearence laddie.. lol

#163 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:02 AM

Your reports are such great entertainment, Petesie - thanks again.

I must say I hadn't realised that the facilities at the PBR were so good - large fridge, personal cleaning lady, karaoke, etc.

On the basis of your photos I have booked in there for the last week of August.
I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#164 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:05 AM

Yes I know what you mean....those additional litte extras which make our stay a memoreable one........... :wink:

#165 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:38 AM

Great report and pics petesie, I only hope I can emulate it one day. I enjoy your sense of humour especially with the last set of pics.

#166 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:22 PM

8) :lol:

#167 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

Thanks for that Uncle.........I don't really do the Loom pics for the sensationalistic side.........I'm saving that particular lot for my rainy days.......... :wink:

I do, however, get enjoyment and amusement from the response I get from my ramblings and before you know it the good old TR takes on a life of its own.............thanks boys....... :P

The last set of pics posted I found on a seldom used SD card and I'd actually forgotten about them so as I was looking through them my funny bone kicked in........... and there you have it........... :roll:

I shall now let this "As Ye Go" TR fade to grey in the LB69 archives and enjoy the current set of active reports as they unleash themselves on the Forum........

I'm looking forward to the next jaunt in 8 weeks.......mmm....what shall I call it...... :roll:

#168 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:10 PM

I'm looking forward to the next jaunt in 8 weeks.......mmm....what shall I call it...... :roll:

1) Petesie finally finds & bags Nana/Pookie! :D

2) Petesie is again unsuccessful in locating Nana/Pookie :cry:

:P :P :P :P

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci