Petesie's "As Ye Go" Trip Report.....

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#133 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:57 PM

Pete... it has been a great pleasure reading your trip report....i cant wait for the next installment.....

Cheers

Fred

Thanks Sayang.........neither can I......!! :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#134 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:59 PM

I hope your blues-o-meter isn't showing too much red !

I've been back 2 weeks now and have been busy with work so that and my daily torrent of sms messages have soothed the blues away........................and of course booking and paying for my next trip and reserving my hotel & taxi............ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#135 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:06 PM

Hey petesie,

Cracking report as per usual.

I still believe I owe you a bevy from the last time I saw you at La Bamba a while ago so hopefully our paths cross at some stage to shout you a bevy.

Gotta say the latest set of trip reports inc Big Rev,Koykaeng etc are truly a great read.

Keeping me sane until my next trip mid July

Regards,

LuckyA

Cheers for that John......I'll be there September and late November so maybe you'll get your chance then..........I too have enjoyed the reports from fellow BM's..............

The wealth of knowledge and experience imparted by these reports are so important to newbies and hardened mongers alike and I for one know the time and effort required to produce a report with pics for the benefit of the Forum............. :roll:

I have a routine now which makes it easier and each trip I do it takes less time to post the results...... :wink:

#136 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:15 PM

Well Pete,
That was an adventure, enjoyed it all mate. As I am going in a couple of days, I have to take some notes from it, but mostly what not to do..... lol

You and Jacko, need me to do anything when I'm there?

#137 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:17 PM

Yes Paul..........there is...........have a Feckin' great time.....!

:wink:

#138 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:40 PM

As Ye Go 15

Its good to find the plane is nearly empty and I stretch out for a much needed snooze......I wake up in time to enjoy 2 very large whiskies before we land......

One mate is off to UK and they have cancelled his flight but I do a bit of Pak Waan and he is on the next one in 20 minutes........he's had a great trip and still has goggle eyes.........!

Myself and the other SM grab a half bottle of JWBL and enjoy a sneaky bevvy in the club lounge before heading back to the sandpit.............

I manage to find energy to go to the bar and resuscitate somewhat......around 11- ish I find myself very Thai-red and hit my scratcher as one suffering from 2 weeks of oblivion can only do............

What a good trip.........as those who were aware of my circumstances understood that my usual activities were somewhat curtailed........but hey......I don't think I did too bad!

There were certain afternoon diversions that were enjoyed thanks to my wee black I-phone.....which I am not going to divulge.....yet!

Attached Files

#139 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:21 AM

Petesie , glad to meet you and many thanks for taking me along on some of your adventures hope I meet up with you again ... your trip report was well done along with your picture I think I might retire my little Sony for the small camera you have..... be well .....
hope to see you in November.. cooldudecoco ....

#140 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:51 AM

Thanks for that my friend...........I'll be there from the 20th, Bigtel will be there and a few others you have also become friendly with.....looking forward to it already....

Take care Fella.................... :wink:

#141 Tpe69

Tpe69
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:39 PM

DSCN0160 (800x600).jpg

Hey I remember him and his van outside the Centralworld dancing on Songkran eve, had to sit for a drink as he was hilarious.

#142 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:36 PM

BM's..........don't ye just love them............ :evil:

I just received a call from Kate..........Dahling how are you.......I in Loom with you flen Paul and Tony........(Paultain & Anthony 70).....I miss you.............I could hear the feckers laughing in the background.........erm.....I miss you too Kate..........grrr!

Whats a man to do.................ha ha ha! :roll: :wink:

#143 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:11 AM

BM's..........don't ye just love them............ :evil:

I just received a call from Kate..........Dahling how are you.......I in Loom with you flen Paul and Tony........(Paultain & Anthony 70).....I miss you.............I could hear the feckers laughing in the background.........erm.....I miss you too Kate..........grrr!

Whats a man to do.................ha ha ha! :roll: :wink:

Let me guess , Tony was shouting "any holes a goal " while Kate was taking photos. :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#144 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:40 AM

great picture of paris i was standing right there i took a few of her but i only got her face .....did not think to give her a pantie check your the man petesie,
bigtell told me the other day he allready booked fare i will wait till i can get fall miles at northwest hope to see ya in nov.

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci