• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#61 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:37 AM

Now we're talkin petsie

Isn't it something else, that was a day well spent, now that I enjoyed reading :D

#62 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:50 AM

Thanks Paul.........it was a tremendous day and I'm still in awe of this magnificent structure and more so for it's contribution to the world........a multi religion non deneminational ecological marvel it certainly is......wow......I shall spend time there again........

Aren't you off to SA soon?

:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#63 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:02 PM

...this works pretty well and the ladies are delighted and impressed with the prizes they receive.........apart from one who I shall not name here as it's not my style to do that......all I will say is that she put her prize on the bar and immediately walked back outside without even opening it.........she could not be bothered......Jacko and I went to a fair bit of bother and expense to do this for them as a general thankyou and the quality of the 8 gifts we bought was high, like Givenchy, Chanel etc so for her to turn her beak up could have upset lesser men...

I´m just reading a book of thai-culture and it says something like this... "when someone has party in his/hers home, usually guests bring something for gift.. usually it´s envelope with money. Gifts are NOT opened immediately, but they put them on the table where everyone´s gift are".

Book don´t tell why, but i can give wild guess. Maybe it´s that "loosing face"-thing. If receiver does not like gift, donor don´t loose his/hers face. Or if your gift is 1000 times more valuable than others, they don´t loose face.

So, maybe that nameless girl IS NOT rude, she is just acting like decent thai. This is one possible explanation.

BTW... exellent trip-report :)

#64 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:52 AM

:? Erm .......don't think so....everyone else got the idea and were more than happy with arrangements.......and it wasn't her who was hosting the party....we were......... :wink:

It was explained that she has 2 sponsors who are providing well for her and this attitude has developed as of late......mai pen rai...

We did the noble thing and re-drew another name....so a grateful beneficiary was in receipt of a nice prize in the end....what goes around comes around....

Thanks for the logical thought Teppis!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#65 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:24 AM

I´m just reading a book of thai-culture and it says something like this... "when someone has party in his/hers home, usually guests bring something for gift.. usually it´s envelope with money. Gifts are NOT opened immediately, but they put them on the table where everyone´s gift are".

teppis is right. I remember reading this fact in a book somewhere too, but the title of the book escapes me as I've read so many on the subject of Thailand.

Although it doesn't make it the truth across 100% of the Thai population, such references in literature are often not far from the truth. But in a bar situation many of the traditional or more accepted ways of doing things go out the window.

Apologies petesie for off'ing your great thread :wink:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#66 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:19 AM

No offence taken oh wise one... :wink:

We actually didn't notice too much but when we quizzically pointed out this out to a certain authority figure, they then put us in the bigger picture.........

I shall PM you with some finer detail which I will never disclose on open Forum, nor will I divulge identities.......

Least to say I am fairly happy cultural boundaries were never breached...... 8)

#67 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:37 AM

Petesie's Off the Cuff Trip Report 11

The next day she heads off to get changed as we are getting picked up at 2pm to go to the Crocodile farm and Million Year Stone Park.....2 minutes later she knocks...I open the door....it rain, says she.....I open the curtains and sure enough the heavens have opened....I advise her they will give her a brolly downstairs as she is now an affilliated member due to her continued occupancy of the PBR....she understood the brolly part.....

So I quickly shower and later head downstairs and the mini-bus is waiting.......we pick up an English couple and their teenage daughter then stop by Jacko's Hotel to pick him and Helen up......I call Aum and tell her to get her arse moving....ok ok....so we swing by her place and I nip out and get her......fuck me.....there's all us dressed with jeans and Tee-Shirts and out comes the wee one in a see through black party number and high heels.....we get on the bus and me and Jacko and Helen are in a fit of giggles.....I tell Aum they no have Poles to dance round at the Croc Farm......pout and flick.......

We have a good few hours there and the girls get their pics taken with the tigers and we watch the croc show......the tourists are wandering about taken in the sights.....and of course are amused by the Ladyboy in her see through party number......

We head out, drop Jacko off on the Central road and then head up Soi Buakhow to the PBR.......I think fuck it....so I get the driver to drop Aum and I at Pook Swan with all the girls dancing round the poles and the place in full swing.......the faces on the tourists was a picture as I wished them a Happy Holiday and shut the door on a grinning driver........

I had a cider and paid bar and we head off to the PBR......she is in one of her moods again and I have had enough.......she has now told me a few days ago she met someone just before I arrive...........

This I don't mind in the slightest, what she does with her life is up to her and I know the game......what I do object to is it impacting on my holiday through her moods........when she is on form she is fun to be with and we have a laugh......when the incredible sulk hits...........so enough is enough and exit Aum stage left.....no drama....I tell her don't worry about it Sweetie and to go see her friend who has just arrived from up North and give her some money and she knows.........I get a wave and she is gone............

I am so upset that I meet up with Jacko and Helen at the Bangkok Grill in the avenue, we have a few Singha's and a nice feed, have one in la Bamba and I buy Ossy a drink.....hmmm.....and head up the Strasse to Big Ezy....we have a great old night and there's plenty of shooters and it's Jacko's last one at Ezy.....

Helen is blatantly and obviously smitten by the Scottish Ladyboy terrorist....and the feeling looks mutual from my barstool........she is clinging on for dear life as he is off to BKK in the morning and the pair of them look miserable.........I ask him has he asked herself to come with him....he turns and asks.......dearie me....I wish I'd caught that look on camera.......so the very excited one goes to her Loom to fetch her gear and we have even more drinks and laughs with Karl, Lita and the girls...

Jacko takes his leave around 2am, with a very chuffed Helen, saying cheerio to all and we shall miss him.....my wallet won't....

I pay a barfine and leave around 3 and go to Excite disco.....we have a fair few beers and enjoy a good old dirty boogie then head off to the PBR where I spend my time getting thrown round the Loom with a Balloon tied to my arse..........whoo-hooo!

Attached Files

#68 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:07 AM

Some pics of the wild mans last few hours in Ezy......

Attached Files

#69 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:23 AM

Terrific update petesie, loved the pictures, had me chucklin' like a good 'un, especially J&H's peanut pic :lol:

Don't keep me hanging too long for the Balloon installment, I wanna know if she squeeked when the air rushed out :lol:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#70 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:33 AM

Ye'll have to wait DC....I'm in transit...... :wink:

#71 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:45 AM

TR1
Aum......she was strangely quiet......even in the room I couldn't get her to say much.........after a while she started to talk.............she tells me she no have customer.....yeh, right........whatever....(I was thinking that myself)

TR11
.I think fuck it....so I get the driver to drop Aum and I at Pook Swan with all the girls dancing round the poles and the place in full swing.......the faces on the tourists was a picture as I wished them a Happy Holiday and shut the door on a grinning driver........
(Ha, ha, ha wished the fuck I was there)

I had a cider and paid bar and we head off to the PBR......she is in one of her moods again and I have had enough.......she has now told me a few days ago she met someone just before I arrive...........

(The little Aum, could have sprung that on you in the bar, and before you paid the bar-fine, as she dressed with every intention of going back to the bar that night. If it was me Petsie, I would have turned round and paid the bar for little cutie there and then, and left Aum there with a peck on the cheek. )

That was a bit of a spoiler for a nice day’s outing.

PS; I’ve been and gone, it only took just over a week to sort things out over there, but I might have to go back to check things, but it would be only for a few days thank fuck, what a shit hole.

All the best mate Paul

#72 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:13 PM

Another entertaining report petesie, it was nice meeting you :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci