Petesie's "On the Hoof" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#13 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:18 PM

then she blurted out "but I am ladyboy" ah, me penny dropped, she explained a couple of times a guy had taken her back to find this out and turfed her out....no problem I said I know you are Ladyboy....she still looked unsure so to emphasise the point I put my hand down her jeans and gave her wee chap a bit of a fondle and stuck my tongue down her throat.......this for some reason or other really turned her on and she grabbed my throbber through my jeans .......much to the amusement of the staff and the two astonished elderly American chaps sat across from us........point taken and confusion over we settled back to enjoy the evening.............

:lol: this made me giggle, the cat looks stoned or did you give it some rophypnol :!: but i'm sure it'll become a superstar.

#14 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:41 PM

Thanks for the pics of Lee Petesie...that second one really shows her beauty....I miss too mut...Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#15 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:42 AM

I hit the Butchers Arms first which is an excellent friendly Brit style pub with a superb range of good old British grub.........I had the prawns with fried rice.......

Now that's what I call traditional British fodder :wink: :lol:

Great report so far petesie, such attention to detail :)

I'm loving Ping Pong legs... solid and strong, just my style... hubba hubba! :twisted:

Are you there into December at all dude?
I arrive 1st December.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:46 AM

Thanks for the pics of Lee Petesie...that second one really shows her beauty....I miss too mut...Cheers Donnykey

Lee has a gorgeous face, almost lek-like, eh donny?

I've seen her at Pooks a few times but I've always been with my best little buddy, not that I would anyway, cos I'm a one-lb man :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:23 PM

:wink: Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 4

Decided to have time out today, didn't feel great as I've been overdoing it so once I'd caught up with the report retired to the Celestial Wanking Chariot for some more shuteye, I don't want to miss out on the party tonight............I surfaced around 8pm had the obligatorily refresh and shot out the door straight to La Bamba.......as usual the ever smiling Ice led me quickly to the bar and I bought them all a drink including me, Happy Hour again.........I had the great pleasure to meet Rossco and the great BigTel, lovely fellas so I had a good chat with them and headed without further adieu up to the Street we all so dearly love......

I had a stop by the Rolling Stone Bar again and continued my relationship with the lovely Ning again, via Connect 4, Jackpot and Heineken....I don't know what it is but she is doing it for me....I decided to make my strategic escape when she went to the toilet and the Mamasan asked me if I was barfining the lady.........not tonight Josephine.....I'm not quite sure she would fit into the Ezy scene...........so, off down the Strasse into the throes of J'aime's party, a lively crowd was there and on the way in I noticed Ek from Pooks sat outside, said hi gave her a peck and went to the bar and had a good chat with Pentire and BigTel and later on Philander, it was turning out to be a good old night and the girls were looking Fab, made a point of buying Kaew a drink or two to show no hard feelings and she did apologise for previous misunderstandings which I thought was really good of her and she went and got some roast piggy for me, we had a few words during the course of the evening and things are fine, Bang looked Bang on as did Tata and the rest of the girls and all made the effort to make a good evening great, fair play to them and a credit to Karl and Lita.

Curse those mobile phones, I'm having a really good time when in walks Aum, aaargh and thank you Ek, I carry on regardless though at times I just wanted to disappear down the road with Bang, who I am coming to really like a lot, beautiful girl and what a personality, could do with waking up on my birthday on Sunday with her wrapped around me.........so, I chatted with all and tried to generally keep the peace, Aum asked me at one point if I wanted to take her and Ek home so I said ok and left it to her to stew it over......I must admit, the more I am in this world of Ladyboys the more I am learning and find the less I want to placate them, the more seasoned girls are probably far more value and understand our needs more...........things got generally hazy after 3am and we sauntered off around 4, sorry for the lack of a bit more detail but I'm sure you know where I'm coming from, that'll be the Big Ezy, down Walking Street to the PBR........... At the end of the strip Ek asked me if I was ok and what I wanted....I glanced at the incredible sulk and said I didn't want that.......so I said goodnight and wandered off on my own, nae bother..........

I got some of the way down the Second Road when who pulls over on the back of a bike but good old Kaew, I went to say hello but heard the clack of heels behind me and found herself behind me, sooo......Kaew departs into the night and Aum and me head back to the Loom..........despite the drink and the undercurrent between us we still have a shower and hit the pit and go for it...........I suck her and lick her and sink myself into her....we have a good old go and then as I'm laying on my tum I feel a familiar probe........ok dear, might as well......so she gives me what for....what do you mean "take that you bitch?".....till I cry time out....or was that ouch?

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#18 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:46 PM

I hit the Butchers Arms first which is an excellent friendly Brit style pub with a superb range of good old British grub.........I had the prawns with fried rice.......

Now that's what I call traditional British fodder :wink: :lol:

Great report so far petesie, such attention to detail :)

I'm loving Ping Pong legs... solid and strong, just my style... hubba hubba! :twisted:

Are you there into December at all dude?
I arrive 1st December.

Sorry DC, I'll just miss ya, Ping pongs legs would hold a Tiger tank up and she is a really nice amusing funny girl, oh did I mention hot?

Enjoy mi compadre......
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#19 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:22 PM

Lee has a gorgeous face, almost lek-like, eh donny?

Yes DC on close inspection there is some resemblance....I suppose its a face I like :wink: ....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#20 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:26 PM

Nice to meet you again last night petesie :lol: At least on this occasion you were reasonably sober.
Also in attendance were Swine Canine and Costas :shock: I had a nice chat with our favourite citizen of Cyprus and he even showed me the picture he took of himself on the plane laying back on 3 seats.....Classic :wink:

#21 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

petesie: nice report nice pics to 8)

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:09 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 4.5

Woke up at gawd knows when as my watch was in the safe so we went for it a few times more, crashed out again, then did it all over again, Aum has a good old sex drive and likes the things we do, judging by the noises she makes.........so we fell asleep yet again and when we woke it was my turn again as her wee chap has taken a bit of a shine to my Pinkie Bare Butt.........we had a bit of a romp and a giggle with her trying to get me in position for the rear entry so I said okay, get the lube, well she searched high and low and couldn't find it anywhere, tried all over the bed and under it, no lube no boom boom said I, she was annoyed and figured out I'd done something so she tried the attack mode and the lube tube fell out from between the cheeks of my arse....we had a hoot and I had to relent and take my punishment as a true Farang.....aaaargh!

Eventually we went to the big C for some sustenance and check the movie times, we ate at the Black Canyon, a fave of mine and did the walk round the shops, I wanted to buy Aum a top as she needed a change of clothes but she was adamant I wasn't paying the prices here.........unlike someone I know.....so I eventually got her a nice pink top from the Levi's store though she was fuming and kept saying Boukow market 70 baht.........mmmm......bit of a change here.....so we got a motorbike taxi up the road to Soi Boukow and Pook Swan bar, I didn't mind where I drank so we played some pool and when Aum went to dance for her friend who wanted to eat I played a few games with the sexy Ping Pong........lots of fun this one and is on the naughty side....... so the evening progresses and I drank lots of cider and said hi to Costassg who popped in briefly and later a good old natter with Rossco, lovely fella, it's a genuine pleasure to meet some of the residents here and they are only eager to share the good and sometimes the bad information and advice with fellow BM's...........

1 am came round and the girls from Soi 6 came in for some possible late custom, Kate's friend Ann was in attendance and was pleased to see me and knew I was there as you know who had rang her and told her............she asked if I wanted her to ring Kate and tell her to come to Patts but I told her I had a "girlfriend", no hassle from the well experienced Ann.....had a brief bit of turmoil with the bar bill which I felt was too high and on checking found they had charged me an extra barfine so from a Farang they were having none of it so Aum stepped in and put them right and they were good again and apologised and even bought me a whisky for the road........

On the waddle toddle up the Soi to the PBR I got a right old earful from Aum....you buy too many ladydrinks............your bill only 750 Baht, their bill 2000.......oops, so I promised to put a stop to it......fairplay to her, getting nagged by a 20 year old......I'm starting to like this one..........

In the Loom we actually had a nice chat despite the lack of 'Tinglish and I got led by the offending article to the passion pit...oh dear.....this was the best session yet, Aum can only come with me inside her so obliging chap I am I put her lovely long legs over me shoulders and gave her Tokyo till we both exploded........wow......we had a nice cuddle and she crashed and I watched some movie, through one eye as I was on my third whisky in the Loom by now........woke up to some more passion with me starting on my side and her having a tug then she went on top and finished herself off...........and of course me............

Here I am back in Patts enjoying myself with a lovely young Ladyboy sat on top of me with her long flowing hair draped over me, bouncing up and down.....can some one please tell me where I'm going wrong?

:wink:

Attached Files

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

Petesie's 2nd Trip Report Episode 5.0

We went and had some breakfast at a nice steakhouse on the way up the second road before heading to Boukow Market where she picked up the usual top, Ladyboy knickers and some jeans all for around 500 Baht but I have to say, bitch that I am, Kate's dress sense was better.........the sun made an appearance today and soon had the pair of us perspiring like mad things so I was dispatched to Pook Bar while her indoors went to the hairdressers to freshen up.........so I immediately went into the Butchers arms and had a nice cider and a bottle of water.......I could see her arrival by Baht bus and from my position at the bar I lip read the conversation between her and the girls....what do you mean he's not Fucking here, he had to have come past.......I saw her disappear back up the Soi on the lookout for me so I did the manly thing and had another drink...........

I went into Pooks and sat at the end of the bar and ordered another cider, Ek laughed at me and said, "where you go?"
I pointed at the Butchers Arms and she laughed, I was just setting up the table when herself arrived and doing not a very good job of appearing non-plussed.....we shot some pool and had a drink and I made my excuses and headed back to the ranch, had a shower and shot straight down Soi 6................

Attached Files

#24 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:20 PM

Great tr buddy, thanks a lot.

btw,Ping Pong is one nasty girl........in a good way that is :)
--------------------
Me I still enjoy women , just love sex with ladyboys even more.
Matrix 2008.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci