Wayout

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 MDM23

MDM23
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

Francorr: All the times I went back to the girls place. Although I stay in central London so wouldn't have a problem with them coming back to mine but that's just the way it worked out.

#62 francorr

francorr
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:08 AM

MDM23 : Thanks for the info. Pentire mentions hookers, if you don't mind me asking did you get freebies or did you have to make a contribution ?

#63 MDM23

MDM23
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:08 PM

All freebies mate, wouldn't pay for it in a club lol.

Think you do get a fair few hookers there but imagine most of them are just there to have a good time and not gonna be charging people.

Most of them are into the younger guys though so maybe tricky for some older guys but then that could be said for most nightclubs!

#64 lbcurious

lbcurious
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:27 AM

So who's been to way-out recently?...worth a trip down there for lb's in London?....I'm a bit scared of the 'hairy white bikers' dressed up in skirts! thoughts?

#65 MDM23

MDM23
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:09 AM

So who's been to way-out recently?...worth a trip down there for lb's in London?....I'm a bit scared of the 'hairy white bikers' dressed up in skirts! thoughts?

Not been for a few months. Would say it's worth a trip yeah as u do get some good looking girls there.

Will have to pop down myself soon :D

#66 lbcurious

lbcurious
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:53 AM

taki :blush: ng the plunge tomorrow eve, anyone about?

#67 MDM23

MDM23
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:16 AM

taki :blush: ng the plunge tomorrow eve, anyone about?

Did you end up going mate? How was it?

I'm thinking of going this Saturday for a laugh :D

#68 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:21 AM

Apparently shemale superstar Allanah Starr is holding her birthday party at The Way Out club this saturday. Given her popularity, I would imagine the bar will packed to the gilders with hot ladyboy's/shemales and a large number of hornballs,errr i mean admirers.

#69 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:56 AM

was there the weekend of gay pride
thought it would have been busy then but fairly quiet

went round to Stunners but place had been taken over by real gays
shaved heads and piercings with only the odd hairy panty wearer in attendance.
the tranny chasers looked a little bemused.
I'm feeling young again but quite insane because I'm mad about the ladyboy

#70 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:56 AM

I'll be curious to hear what you guys think of Allanah should you go and check her out.

I rang Allanah thru Eros NY once a few years ago and went over to her flat. When she opened the door and let me in I was so shocked it must have been obvious on my face. We sat down on the bed but I just couldn't go through with it. I very honestly told her that she wasn't as I expected and made my apologies. I must say she was most gracious about it.

To me she's a prime example of surgery gone bad. Maybe the huge tits, big ass, botoxed face, hard core tranny look works better on camera? Weird though, because I find that most of the mainstream female film stars I've met over the years are much smaller than you would have thought from seeing them in the movies. Many of the Asians are actually tiny little wisps with bodies like prepubescent teens. Almost femboy like.... :harhar:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci