Some more from wayout 11/10/08

Attached Files

• herohanazawa likes this

#3 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:13 PM

Some the bms asked me to put it back up if u going to comment comment and stick to the topic if u have input please post if u have pics post as well but one thing watch the backgrounds in the pics ive eddited all the pics but this post is about wayout not lbs in thailand they cant compare the lbs are fine with the pics and some them are a good laugh so guys be nice to them even though they not from thailand and cant compeat with the thai lbs this is about wayout in london nothing more and the london wayout scene.

Attached Files

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

Is it just me or is anybody else experiencing deja vous :?

#5 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:29 PM

Is it just me or is anybody else experiencing deja vous :?

Dont worry pentire, i experienced the same! :shock:

#6 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:33 PM

Dont wory all the pics will be updated as soon I eddited all them kilomes going to update some as well there be more after saturday Its Vicky Lees Party, hopefully we can get some nice ones and some sexy ones as well. :lol:

#7 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:45 PM

Well Done GMan....Nice Snaps and and insight into some of those creatures one would expect to meet at Wayout.

#8 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

It's useful to see the good the bad and the ugly - whether it's Thailand or the cellar bar thats Way Out club.

Actually the collection gaz has posted were better looking than i remember when i visited. I remember only seeing about 5 decent looking T-girls. The remainder were definately up to individual tastes.

I find my preferances and choosie-ness changes depending on time away from Thailand. My standards can vary depending upon personal desperation. Sad but true.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:43 AM

Is there a Halloween party at Wayout at the end of the month, or is it a weekly event?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:30 AM

#11 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:06 AM

Dixon there is a halloween party u are right not sure the dates ill find out. see if u can get pics as well if u go i think it somtime this month.

Pink panther:pm me i can give u her profile u can take it from there shes not thai shes phil
a friend of mine and shes not in the p4p scene at all in fact shes a nurce as most them are. but they do like to show off on the weekend. :lol: and I hear benz may be back in london in November she used to go to wayout a lot but i not sure at moment what dates shes in london if she comes back at all.

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:29 AM

It's useful to see the good the bad and the ugly - whether it's Thailand or the cellar bar thats Way Out club.

I agree completely with that sentiment.

Actually there are a number pictured that are quite attractive.

Alternatively I may just be overdue a visit to LOS ! :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci