Wayout

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#49 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:20 PM

yes anthony70 you the only one complaining if u actually read my explantion above in stead of repeating your comments maby u would understand, and by the way u are an asshole.
:lol: I got told many times by u ex's :lol: just passing on the message to u,
i can only do of the shows and competitions when they have but for now i am not posting them except a few here and there. the pics may be on the main wayout website once it updated so there no point to post them here.
if u send me u email ill send u the link to my gallery of my private pics all are there i wont post them here if the club uses them.

#50 runnervxr

runnervxr
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

Hello to Everybody!
On the end of the month I'll be in London for a few days, so I was thiking to go to The Wayout Club. Is it worth the visit? I'm asking this obvious question beacuse searching the forum I've seen both people that like it and that don't... Anyway, I'd like to ask some quesiton that I didn't manage to find an answer both searching the forum and its werbsite. Here they are:

1. The club is open every night? Iw as planning to go on the 1st of May friday.
2. There is a dress code?
3. Should be better to ask to be inserted into a list before going?

I've also found these clubs on the ent, are they worth the visit?

1. Ted's Place
2. Madame Jo Jo's
3. Pinkpointers

For these three, for those that know them, are still good the questions above.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon, I wish you a pleasant day.

See ya
Runner

#51 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:50 PM

1. The club is open every night? Iw as planning to go on the 1st of May friday.

It's only open Saturday nights, around 10pm until 4am.

2. There is a dress code?

No, pretty much smart casual, he girls obviously make a bit of an effort, but a lot of the guys there make hardly any effort at all. When ever I went I wore some smart jeans and a shirt.

3. Should be better to ask to be inserted into a list before going?

Just turn up on the night. Like most clubs in London, it's cheaper to get in before 11pm, but things don't really get going until just after midnight and there isn't much happening in that part of town apart from a couple of quiet pubs that like to shut by 11.

I've also found these clubs on the ent, are they worth the visit?

1. Ted's Place

I've never been there, but know of it. It's a small sauna type club, with play rooms and anything goes fun. I think it's Sundays and Thurs only for tgirls.

Stunners is similar and bigger. Fir and Sats, gets very busy around 2/3am on a Sat night/Sun Morn.

2. Madame Jo Jo's

Not so many tgirls there, more a gay club that has a few drag acts and visitors. It's in the heart of the London Gay village. A better club night here is Tranny Shack on a Weds night.

3. Pinkpointers

Pink Punters is quite far outside of London, in Milton Keynes, and is more of a social get-together rather than a place to go out on the pull.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#52 runnervxr

runnervxr
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:53 PM

Thank you Kilome!
You gave me VERY useful information about the scene in London. So, it looks like, in spite of "The Wayout" I picked some bad choices up. Thanks for saving my evening avoiding me going on the wrong places! You're the best!
So, beside the "Wayout" that looks like open in the Saturday nights, there are any other places like it? I searched around and I only found those that I already listed... London is a big city and I don't think that there is only a good club there, is it?

Ok, for now it's all. I wish you again great time!

See ya
Runnervxr

#53 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:39 PM

As far as I'm aware, it's pretty much Wayout or nothing for decent TS specific venues in London, although Tranny Shack on a Wednesday should be OK.

Here's a list of Tgirl friendly venues in London via a TV site, but a lot listed are Gay places that are just Tgirl friendly..

http://profiles.birc...ry=All&type=All

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#54 admirets

admirets
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:23 PM

Thinking of going to the Wayout in a couple of weeks. What's the quality like these days - I enjoyed my previous couple of visits but they were some time ago.

Thanks
Mark

#55 lbcurious

lbcurious
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:47 AM

Anyone been to WO this year?

Any updates to report?

I was thinking of going myself...but can't go with my regular mates (for obvious reasons!)...would I be out of place by myself?

#56 MDM23

MDM23
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:27 AM

I've been once this year a few weeks ago. Was pretty good, loads of filipinos, mostly good looking. Quite a few Thais as well. I did go there with someone but went one time last year on my own and got talking to people easy enough. Must say it's pretty easy to pull if you're decent looking and in good shape. I've been 4 times in total and pulled every time with no problems.

The drinks are quite pricey but then it's saturday night in London lol.

#57 francorr

francorr
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:08 AM

MDM23

When you pulled did you go back to the girls place ? I couldn't/wouldn't bring any girl back to my place. Booking a hotel is an option but would make for a very expensive night with no guarantee of any success.

#58 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:17 AM

MDM23

Booking a hotel is an option but would make for a very expensive night with no guarantee of any success.

Then perhaps you should stay home and watch TV :|

I'm sure there are hotels close by for a bargain basement £75.00, add to that a few score on drinks and that strikes me as a cheap night on the prowl in central London.

#59 francorr

francorr
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:32 AM

a hotel doubles the cost of the night so I was asking is it worth booking or are the girls OK with you going back to their place.

#60 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

Just the same as every night club in this world, I suppose it would depend on whether the girl/boy you target feels comfortable with the idea of taking you back to her pad. Sure some of them have London digs, others don't. I also hear that quite a few hookers operate in Wayout but freebies is also a distinct possibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci