Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:55 AM

this babe is hot. who is she?
DSC00429.jpg

#38 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:23 AM

What about the one DM pulled , she was sexy.
Hey

#39 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 02:37 PM

:arrow:

#40 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 02:53 PM

:wink:

#41 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:31 PM

DELETED

#42 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:47 PM

:wink:

#43 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

Excellent pictures Gaz, I think you missed your calling you should have been photographer not a chef.
Hey

#44 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:31 AM

Excellent pictures Gaz, I think you missed your calling you should have been photographer not a chef.

he,s not a chef pog,
he.s a janitor.

not bad pics though.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#45 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:28 AM

i see the editmaster has been at the delete button again.
gaz.
do you just post a pic to gain the points, and then remove it the next day because you never even took them?
coincidence how the latest pics were from a completely diferent club.
and have now disapeared.

edited 3 times in total.
edited 2 times in total
edited 3 times in total

"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#46 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:11 AM

who really cares anthony70 how many time edited look i did it 8 times just to piss u off anthony70 , :lol: yea i took them off because they going on the main wayout website but i not sure when they doing it i send the link once they updated it i dont need the points anthony70 beside they automatic get taken off if u remove them the other one was of the exillio.

competiton I took of they also may be going on the website, that why i had to take, That lot down ill post some more once i know more or less whats going on with the wayout ones. until i know more most likley by next weekend just check the website under,

the new gallery section on the wayout website the first small pic is one i done for them from sat night show i did the christmass party 2008 pics on sat night as far i know the owner is putting that lot up not sure at moment till its done anthony70 i appoligise if i had to take them down like that but i dident know that they would use them.

#47 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:21 AM

You´re such a professional.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#48 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:00 AM

edited 8 times in total

enough said. :!:

gaz, let me tell you how it is from where the rest of the world are sitting.
you start a thread about "way out club" which is THE major ts club in london.
you then post and remove pics like the hokey kokey.
if any of us comment on the shit standard of ts,s. you send a pm to us calling us arseholes .
so, what do you want.?
do you want us all to tell you how good your pics are, and how we love your contributions, and thank you for keeping us informed on the uk ts scene?
maybe we would if you left the pics on for longer than a day. :roll:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci