Wayout

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:35 AM

I agree completely with that sentiment.

Actually there are a number pictured that are quite attractive.

Alternatively I may just be overdue a visit to LOS ! :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

Well, even in LOS I have noticed you are not that fussy infact, rumour had it that you were once caught with your cock out in Walking St during the early hours trying to fuck the crack of dawn :lol:

#14 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:50 AM

Nice one Gaz , its interesting to see another side of the LB scene in another country .
I had to look twice at DSC03263.jpg as I was'nt sure what she was packing between her legs.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#15 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:49 PM

some more 11/10/08

Attached Files

• herohanazawa likes this

#16 Stavros

Stavros
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

Gaz -who are the girls in pic 3220? I have never seen them before although I am not a regular in the club. Maui looks cute, I tried talking to Sharleene a while ago but her English doesn't seem to be good and she always seems to me to be distracted...I think the Winter months are better in London.

#17 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:11 AM

Stavros: that is vanassa and mika please note they change there names so often and they go often were there on sat but most the time the best time to catch all the best ones is when they have competitions or a big event this sat was a total miss sorry i couldent get any decent ones i did get a few but not for here. they were not good enough for here.

#18 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:18 AM

3251 has a super body.

Gaz, which one were you with?
Hey

#19 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:42 AM

Has anyone managed to either pick up either a P4P or non-P4P TS at Wayout or any of the other London clubs? I'm in London in a couple of weeks and wouldn't mind dropping into a club to see what it's like, but if there's no chance of sealing the deal, I might just tee something up via Eros or whatever instead!

Thanks

#20 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:57 AM

Has anyone managed to either pick up either a P4P or non-P4P TS at Wayout or any of the other London clubs? I'm in London in a couple of weeks and wouldn't mind dropping into a club to see what it's like, but if there's no chance of sealing the deal, I might just tee something up via Eros or whatever instead!

Thanks

My friend Billy is sugesting Stunners.You can get a bj will having your drink. :twisted:

#21 bensark

bensark
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:54 AM

hi yep its possible to pull at wayout, nothing sure but despite some opinions to the contrary, mainly from people who have never been you will find about 10 or so nice ones there each week, possibly a low ratio to the number of people there but you have to take what you can get.

stunners never been website pictures didnt inspire.

you will probably be able to pick a girl from eros and tell them your budget is 100 for an hour and it will work out cheaper, than going to wayout when you factor in taxi, drinks, girl drinks, hotel nearby etc

#22 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:47 PM

i wouldnt touch any of them with a barge pole if i was in thailand, but in melbourne likely to pay money for them. mmmmm i better buy a ticket to LOS soon
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#23 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:00 PM

Few new ones :D

Attached Files

• herohanazawa likes this

#24 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 09:10 PM

rotten.com
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci