bad time at hi boss!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#25 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:37 AM

i wasnt saying that pattaya is terrible place, far from it i love the place, never had any problems in pattaya untill i visited hi boss, what a fucking black sleazy dive, and the maid had a fucking cheek to ask me for a tip

hi boss! is a sleazy dump. That's why some people go there... :idea:
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#26 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:53 AM

can handle the sleazy bit, as a matter of fact i love the sleazy bit :twisted: , but what put me off was the st rooms, after going here i felt as if i needed to get a tetanus and a long shower, i realised that reading about the hiboss before my visit that it was sleazy ect, but there is simply no excuse for it being a black hole, cleaning is not expensive. and a lick of paint now and then would not do it any harm, especially when comparing it to the competition in pattaya, labamba, stringfellows, ezy, pooks two bars, the cleanliness of hiboss is very off puting.

#27 deuce

deuce
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:07 AM

can handle the sleazy bit, as a matter of fact i love the sleazy bit :twisted: , but what put me off was the st rooms, after going here i felt as if i needed to get a tetanus and a long shower, i realised that reading about the hiboss before my visit that it was sleazy ect, but there is simply no excuse for it being a black hole, cleaning is not expensive. and a lick of paint now and then would not do it any harm, especially when comparing it to the competition in pattaya, labamba, stringfellows, ezy, pooks two bars, the cleanliness of hiboss is very off puting.

hey man.. its bloody soi 6.. :) like it or leave it! me i just love putting they bike into 4th as i pass hiboss... sorry ladies.. not today!

yeah every week i read about some new 'clean up soi 6' initiative.. so hey maybe you might get lucky and theyll take it literally and give hi boss the once over!
the wisest man that ever was, when asked what he knew... replied that the one thing he did know was that he knew nothing

#28 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:23 AM

i realise it is soi6, but not every bar in soi6 is a dirty hole, pooks is ok, and some of the gg bars are ok as well, most of them clean, but hi boss is not, there is no excuse for letting standards of cleanliness slip, and i for one will not be back in hi boss untill i hear reports of it been giving a face lift or even just a good scrub

#29 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:04 PM

i realise it is soi6, but not every bar in soi6 is a dirty hole, pooks is ok, and some of the gg bars are ok as well, most of them clean, but hi boss is not, there is no excuse for letting standards of cleanliness slip, and i for one will not be back in hi boss untill i hear reports of it been giving a face lift or even just a good scrub

So you wont be back there then... :roll:

Look. Some things never change. Guys have been wondering for ever why Hi Boss! still haven't gone bankrupt and closed.

I always drop by when in I'm in Pattaya, but It's not a place I hang out.

As to why the place still isn't bankrupt - I've got my ideas.

Yabadabadoo!

Cheers ;D
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#30 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:18 AM

i will still drive past on my trusted rented 100cc moped at 6am(usually when the beer hardon kicks in), to see who is out front, or round the back in soi6/1, and if any one takes my fancy, i will still proposition them, but do the deed in my hotel room. honestly bm's the cleanliness aspect of hi boss has really put me off this place.

#31 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:20 AM

I've gotta agree with rev1888, the Hiboss ST rooms are manky, and, being a dirty fecker myself, I should know.
I'd definitely frequent the bar but I doubt I'd do a ST there again.
Saying that, I actually had a really nice time humping Lilly in there - tall lass from Laos, nice tits.

#32 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:02 AM

good girl Lilly - horny as hell too

#33 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:51 AM

what is the name of the blonde lass that hangs about, soi6 6/1 area, i think her name is fah or far( not sure), just wandering as i would love to do her

#34 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:01 AM

I think Far is the name you seek, Rev. She is most often found at So What Bar or in the back on Soi 6/1. DM has a few photos of her on his latest TR.

I almost took her on my last visit, but she just came downstairs with a customer and wasn't quite ready for sloppy seconds!!

The photo is courtesy of Dirty Mike's TR.

Attached Files

Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#35 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:09 AM

cheers auto, thats her sexy!!!, so what bar, name reminded. she looks hot, well she must be if you were going to do her. she is defo on my to do list next time in patts, if she is still p4p

#36 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

she kept giving me the middle finger and said next time, she see me she make problem for me.

haha what a bitch....
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci