bad time at hi boss!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#13 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:47 PM

Of the millions of S/T's & L/T's over a period you hear of a handful of bad experiences ...What's the problem here...got me beat....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#14 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:49 PM

But i also dont consider Pattaya as a part of Thailand.

That has got to be the most ridiculous statement i have ever heard
Oh so happy when in LOS

#15 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:57 PM

i wasnt saying that pattaya is terrible place, far from it i love the place, never had any problems in pattaya untill i visited hi boss, what a fucking black sleazy dive, and the maid had a fucking cheek to ask me for a tip

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:19 AM

i wasnt saying that pattaya is terrible place, far from it i love the place, never had any problems in pattaya untill i visited hi boss, what a fucking black sleazy dive, and the maid had a fucking cheek to ask me for a tip

"Sleazy" has got to be my favourite word in the English language.

All my fantasies and best memories contain that word.

Love soi 6, that ranks as about the sleaziest place I know after 3am and I love it. Love the PS Hotel and surroundings at that hour of the day too.

Oooh, I'm all a quiver just thinking about it :twisted:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:05 AM

Maybe I'm listening too much to the horror stories .
I've never had any trouble in Thailand but I still have not felt relaxed enough to drink as much as I do at home .
I've never had that trouble in Hong Kong and usually drink to excess there.

Thailand still has the feel of the Wild West to me.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#18 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:10 AM

I love Pattaya too , my first visit to High Boss I was a bit put off , but the second time in daylight I thought it was really ok , much like lots of other places in Pattaya. I used the short time rooms and Jiji asked me to tip the maid which I did. I thought it was normal to tip serving staff just as you would in a resturant. I would do the same next time.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#19 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:31 PM

Hm, maybe there was a misunderstanding. I corrected what i wanted to say in the post you are quoting.

Pattaya is for me not the real Thailand, like Hongkong is not the real China and Eurodisney in Paris is not the real France for example. But i think this is hard to understand for somebody who spent his whole "funfilled days" in Thailand just ladyboy-hunting in Pattaya. :D

Go to places like Mae Hong Son, Kanchanaburi or Nong Khai (to name just a few places) if you want to discover what it means to be in Thailand.

And sorry that i took this thread off-topic! :oops:

#20 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:33 PM

Hm, maybe there was a misunderstanding. I corrected what i wanted to say in the post you are quoting.

Pattaya is for me not the real Thailand, like Hongkong is not the real China and Eurodisney in Paris is not the real France for example. But i think this is hard to understand for somebody who spent his whole "funfilled days" in Thailand just ladyboy-hunting in Pattaya. :D

Go to places like Mae Hong Son, Kanchanaburi or Nong Khai (to name just a few places) if you want to discover what it means to be in Thailand.

And sorry that i took this thread off-topic! :oops:

Excuse me my friend how do you know what i do and where i go in Thailand ....For your information i have been to Khampeang Phet(twice), Nakhon Sawan and Rayong (3 times) and not just for the day...I made my comment on what you originally posted not what you corrected.....Cheers
OK Back to topic
Oh so happy when in LOS

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:14 AM

:roll: I've purposefully avoided Pattaya for 20 years because of its reputation, having just been there I just can't wait to go back, so much to do, Soi 6. love it, can't wait to catch up on the stuff I didn't do next month!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#22 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:43 AM

I've had a similar encounter on soi6. I just shrugged it off as slow season craziness and immediately forgot about it.

#23 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:11 PM

"Sleazy" has got to be my favourite word in the English language.

All my fantasies and best memories contain that word.

Love soi 6, that ranks as about the sleaziest place I know after 3am and I love it. Love the PS Hotel and surroundings at that hour of the day too.

Oooh, I'm all a quiver just thinking about it :twisted:

Totally agree and you know when the guys in the Local ask about Thailand it goes like this

What is NEP in BKK like?

I hear Patts is full of LB's?

Phuket a bit like spain is it?

My point is this, people love sleaze for the same reason they watch horror movies and gangster movies. Think of the bad guy speech from scarface.

I fear I appear very shallow now, though you know 49 weeks of my year are spent listening to corporate discourse and bringing clients around to places of culture. So love sleaze on my free time and I could not care less about a Park, building, tour or museum.
Hey

#24 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:58 PM

Totally agree and you know when the guys in the Local ask about Thailand it goes like this

What is NEP in BKK like?

I hear Patts is full of LB's?

Phuket a bit like spain is it?

My point is this, people love sleaze for the same reason they watch horror movies and gangster movies. Think of the bad guy speech from scarface.

One of the best reads I have had in ages, making me wish I was back in Thailand even more than I have in the last couple of days.

The Scarface "BAD GUY" speech is an all time classic watched it again last night.

Not that many LB in Pattaya really when you think about it, some of us just know where to look for what we want....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci