bad time at hi boss!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:41 AM

:( , hi iam new to this forum, i have browsed many times, but have now registered to warn my fellow hunters of my experience. it was about 3 weeks ago early morning, about 6am pattaya, woke up with a stiffy so decided to try hi boss, drove down the front in soi6, was approached by a ladyboy outside hiboss, she was not my taste so i drove round to soi 6/1 and there was another ladyboy here, which was to my taste, went in, and the ladyboy from the front kept hastling me saying" i saw you first you take two of us or go with me" i was not unpolite, i just said meow khap, so i short timed the ladyboy who i saw at the back of hi boss, did the business and went out the back to get my moped, and the lady who pestered me first was waiting for me, she said i fucking hate you i saw you first( so fucking what, so every farand that makes small eye contact with you must bar fine you) she kept giving me the middle finger and said next time, she see me she make problem for me. i did not go to see mama sang, did not know if it would make any difference, i did not say anything back, as i go long time with gg as well, so just in case i did bump into this crazy lady boy again i did not want to make a scene, 1st time hi boss, now my last time

#2 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 06:37 AM

I'm still a newb but found that this behaviour is very common... The death stares and the shake of a fist actually makes me laugh my ass off in there presence

#3 Anthony_Mustang

Anthony_Mustang
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:01 AM

Oh don't worry. Just shrug your shoulders, smile and say Mai Pen Rai :D

#4 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:45 AM

Next time just tell her that she can pay you if she likes you that much :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#5 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:55 PM

#6 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:17 PM

thanks guys, but i take it from the responses it does happen quite often

#7 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:22 PM

while i am here, i might as well tell you my other gripe, which pisses me off, is that when i go to a bar wether it be labamba or pook, i hate it when a clingy ladyboy attatches herself to you when you just arrive to the bar, when i first arrive all i want is a beer, sit back and see if any one takes my fancy, then when you get rid of the clingy one, and approach the one you like sometimes you have to explain that you not like her friend but you, this may seem trivial to other members but i fucking hate this

#8 KhunLamok

KhunLamok
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:54 PM

Next time just tell her that she can pay you if she likes you that much :D

Excellent :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:03 PM

DELETED

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:44 AM

Stevie your probobly correct , as I dont drink to excess in Thailand so find it helps to keep my whits about me in Pattaya . I've still had to leave bars because of clingy LBs or GGs in both Pats and Bangkok.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#11 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:25 PM

and i would consider myself a target down there in the ghetto known as pattaya

Yes thats one of the reasons i prefer Bangkok over Pattaya. Pattaya is the only place where i ever had troubles (camera stolen, agressive lb´s etc.). But i also dont consider Pattaya as the "real" Thailand. Its something "in limbo".

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:41 PM

Sorry guys, can't agree with your assessment of Pattaya with regard to trouble / personal safety.

Having spent time in Bangkok, Phuket & Pattaya, I don't believe that Pattaya is any more dangerous than the others.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci