238 replies to this topic

#25 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:52 PM

Awesome report update KK, keep it cumin :lol: :lol:
I have to finish mine off as soon as :oops:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

:D What a report, it's giving me great pointers for my next one, thanks oh wise one! 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:18 AM

and visited Akane Fashion Massage on Soi 33.

Aha, KK! This is also one of my favourite places in Bangkok. Was there around 20 times already.

You tryed their second branch in Chitlom as well?

Chitlom branch is the only one where you can have the body scub.
Rooms are almost the same size but on soi 33 you can use the Peep Inn hotel rooms for the Vip service.

Collect the cards with the funny japanese names of the girls, ten cards = one massage for free.
Got 3 free massages already....A waste that Manami left.

Always been happy about the service in Akane and it's a unique place in bkk.
I'm a big fan of massage parlours and nasty oily places but money wise and quality wise for the services Akane is hardo to beat.

Funny to read the menu of the house where you can choose the "hand relif" or the "lips service".

A nice break from my usual wild fucks .

Oh and the prostate massage!!!!!
:oops:
I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

#28 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:39 AM

By the way, is there a ladyboy out there that’s more likeable than Patty?

For me the answer is no........I have 3 lbs top 5 (look,attitude,performance) and Patty is in all of them.

#29 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:51 AM

Hi Panzerfaust,

Thanks for your posts ! 8)

I must say that it was because of your recommendation that I decided to visit Akane Fashion Massage.

Would definitely add it to my schedule in future.

P.S. Perhaps I need to consider Patty in a different light. :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#30 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:57 AM

that I decided to visit Akane Fashion Massage.

Go next time to Akane Chitlom and try Hikaru! She is my favourite there. Half chinese and great "lips service"! :D

#31 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:38 AM

Go next time to Akane Chitlom and try Hikaru! She is my favourite there. Half chinese and great "lips service"! :D

What makes you think i've never tried her before? :wink:

#32 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:05 AM

great stuff KK.

You always write great TRs - just the right combination of pics and prose.

Your fondness for the girls also shines through - keep it up :)

#33 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:23 AM

By the way, is there a ladyboy out there that’s more likeable than Patty? She is always so enjoyable to be around although I do feel a small amount of guilt that I never actually leave with her.
Paid Odette’s barfine, and walked back to the Dynasty Inn Grande for a very satisfying short time.

I find Patty one of the wonders of Thailand, outstanding attitude, beautiful, sociable and friendly to the max... But this begs the question: Why did you take Odette and not Patty?! :shock:

Btw, love the TR so far 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#34 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:48 PM

What makes you think i've never tried her before? :wink:

This was a suggestion to KK! I was pretty much sure that you had her before!

One for you PanzerFaust:

Posted Image

:D

#35 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:07 PM

Please forgive me if I don't thank you all individually for the feedback, but I thought you'd appreciate me getting back on topic... :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#36 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:16 PM

Day 3

Got myself out of bed around 10am,showered and began packing my bags. As arranged, the hotel car was ready to depart at midday, and off we went. Traffic in Soi 6 and Sukhumvit was bumper to bumper and moving at a snails pace, however once on the expressway, the only thing slowing us down appeared to be all those pesky toll booths.

For the last few years have tended to stay at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13, however wanting a change, I decided to book a one bedroom suite at the LK Renaissance. This was going to set me back 2700 Baht/night, but nevertheless still represents excellent value in my books.

After unpacking, devouring some room service, and getting my laundry picked up, it was off to Soi 6.

Started in Pooks Bar, and there were quite a few cute girls about. Next stop was the infamous Hi Boss where I met an absolute doll named Nong, a past sparring partner named Lilly, and one of Kliome’s old favourties Gobee.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci