Koykaeng’s “Back to the Future” – August 2008

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#229 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:01 PM

Nan is such a sweetie, you're a lucky fella not only to have the acquantance of so many but so many "nice" girls, great report!

I forgive the Mrs Petsie stuff....!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#230 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:57 AM

Lovely looking lady KK .

Messing up the length your stay can be easy when the Thais call a month 30 days long , you seem to forget the extra couple of days .
My wife did it and she's Thai :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#231 james2035

james2035
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:37 AM

Day 12 cont...

Left La Bamba with Rossco and Lucky A, and stopped by Stringfellows for a drink.

Decided to take a trip to Soi 8 for a drink at Kings Bar II, where a party was in full swing. Not many ladyboys on deck, but the breathtaking Bee of Triple X fame was there and made up for the lack of talent.

Checked out the remainder of Soi 8 and back up Soi 7, but there was nothing much about, so jumped back in the car and made our way to Soi 6 for a drink at Pooks Bar.

Back in March this year I commented that Pooks Bar must be one of the best options for ladyboys in Pattaya, and a few months later this still appears to be the case.

The bars in Soi 6 shut up shop at 1am, and as we made our way back up the Street to the car, I bumped into the extremely cute Nee from Red Light Bar and instantaneously decided to take her home with me.

Nee is 18yo, and yet another ladyboy that hails from Laos. :?

Nee watched some movie about Tiffany's & ladyboys whilst I caught up on the net, then we showered together and hit the hay.

Hi KK Nee looks like a real find was she good company ? what was her english like

#232 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:57 AM

He then asked if I could return to the immigration area, pay his fine and sort things out.

At this time I was already very close to the departure gate and had to walk fucking miles back to immigration and pay his fine. To say I was pissed off with him would be an understatement. I simply couldn’t fathom how someone could be have such little money in their wallet or accessible and were unable to calculate how many days they had been in Thailand.

LOL! He kinda reminds me of me. Thank God for friends like you. 8)

#233 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:28 AM

Hi KK Nee looks like a real find was she good company ? what was her english like

I'd actually met Nee before on previous trips to Pattaya, and sometimes buy her a drink and have a chat whilst visiting Soi 6 in the afternoon.

She's a real sweetheart, and her English is quite reasonable.

Best advice I can give would be to pay her a visit at Red Light Bar, and see what vibes you get.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#234 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:34 AM

LOL! He kinda reminds me of me. Thank God for friends like you. 8)

We've been friends for over 10 years, and I'm not one to hold grudges, but at the time I was rather pissed off.

He paid me back the money not long after we returned to Australia, and our friendship has resumed as though nothing ever happened.

I think life is too short to lose a friend over a silly incident like that.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#235 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:29 AM

He paid me back the money not long after we returned to Australia, and our friendship has resumed as though nothing ever happened.

I think life is too short to lose a friend over a silly incident like that.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Here Here I agree.... Friends like that is worth keeping it

#236 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:14 PM

I didn't realise she reads the forum

Nan is stunning :wink:[/quote]

yes a warning to us all
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#237 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:23 PM

thanks kk

excellent report and pics as always.

lucky you got to travel before the aus$ tanked :(:(

my plans for december trip are now on hold. damn damn damn!!!!!!!
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#238 deuce

deuce
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:31 AM

Day 9 cont...

Ordered my standard Bombay Sapphire Gin & Tonic at La Bamba, and Alis organized fried rice with seafood to be delivered for Lucky A and myself.

Whilst at La Bamba on this particular night, a young, handsome Russian guy negotiated a short time with the lovely Cindy. Having paid the barfine, he headed upstairs to partake. A short time later, a somewhat distressed Russian returned to the bar, demanding to see Mamasan Alis. Apparently he was unaware that Cindy was a ladyboy, and wanted a refund. Not wanting any problems, Alis complied with his request and he went on his merry way.

Incidentally, Alis seems to be doing a great job at La Bamba of late, and has certainly had to stepped up to the plate with the departure of the cashier and her barman boyfriend.

Rossco soon arrived at La Bamba, and a little later Slappy entered the bar with the beautiful Jen.

Was nice to finally meet Slappy, who seemed to be very content with Jen by his side!

hahaha oh i remember that night! :lol: :lol: thanks for reminding me.. oh that russian i;d almost forgotten. now that was some funny shit. so many memories .. all brought back by KK's relentless detail.. its amazing. and hey i even got a few mentions. :oops: :oops: . :) shucks

was really cool to meet u dudes all those many months ago..KK ( hey i finally figured out what KK means..) lucky A ( how u doin john) . rossco- hey tony . mitch. matchman, donny ( great party :)) and any others ive forgotten. im forever in your debt for showing me round those first few days..:) sorry.. nights.

hey great report KK... long time i been outta the forum.. but here i sit its 4.30 am in patt. i told myself im gonna read all your report even if this net cafe session costs me more than a barfine.. all the lb faces i'd forgotten. theyre all here. now i see what u got up to on those nights you misteriously disappeared from ezy bar or wherever..

peace guys. take care
the wisest man that ever was, when asked what he knew... replied that the one thing he did know was that he knew nothing

#239 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:02 PM

hey great report KK... long time i been outta the forum.. but here i sit its 4.30 am in patt. i told myself im gonna read all your report even if this net cafe session costs me more than a barfine.. all the lb faces i'd forgotten. theyre all here. now i see what u got up to on those nights you misteriously disappeared from ezy bar or wherever..

Hi Deuce,

Nice to hear from you and see you posting on the forum once again.

Hard to believe you are still over there considering it was late August when we met.

Anyway, was a pleasure hanging out and showing you the sites.

Please keep all receipts and I will re-imburse you for the internet cafe session next time me cross paths. :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci