• Guests

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:26 PM

DELETED

#14 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:36 PM

Sigh, i can almost hear the elevator bell at the DIG and imagine everything looking at Jenny in the elevator.

Thanks, KK.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#15 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:13 AM

Outstanding start KK.

The photos are tres fabu and you've hit the ground running. Jenny is also a fave of mine, but last time I saw her, she was running around in lace up thigh high black leather boots (which really made her Domina/control side come out).

Can't wait for more!!!

Cheers.

:D :D :D
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#16 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 08:33 AM

Excellent start Sir ,great pics of the lovely Guess girls... Was there at the same time as you and cant believe i missed the opportunity to shout you a G & T , was told we were at Guess at the same time too but i had my hands full :D :D Next time....
Looking forward to the future installments.
Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#17 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

Love the softer more femine photos of Jenny , she's a babe.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#18 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:12 PM

As usualy KK your trips and escapades are planned with military precision and as a consequence you always hit the ground running.
Some fabulous photos and just the right amount of text to keep the reader interested.
Looking forward to the rest of your report

#19 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:13 PM

Excellent start Sir ,great pics of the lovely Guess girls... Was there at the same time as you and cant believe i missed the opportunity to shout you a G & T , was told we were at Guess at the same time too but i had my hands full :D :D Next time....
Looking forward to the future installments.
Cheers

Hi lbamylover,

Based on my conversation with your LBs4me, it appears we were in Obsessions at the same time one evening. I think you left with the lovely Liou. 8)

Sure we will cross paths again !

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#20 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:20 PM

Day 2

Jenny was only a short time session on my choosing as I was still recovering from my flight, and wanted to catch up on some sleep.
I can’t say I slept that well, but in any case didn’t get myself out of bed till around 2pm. Showered and headed downstairs for something to eat, and ended up back at the Thank You Salon for an hour of Thai Body Massage.

Later that evening made my way across to Guess Bar again and whilst it was a little quiet with respect to customers, there was a lovely assortment of ladyboys on deck, including the gorgeous Ploy pictured below.

After a couple of hours, I thought I’d make a move over to Nana Plaza and see if things had improved from the previous night. I headed up the escalator and then a flight of stairs with the intention of visiting Cascades. Before I even made it in there, I spotted Odette, and requested she join me inside for a drink. Patty spotted me, and also sat with us, so I ordered a round of drinks. I suppose Odette was someone that had previously featured on my “to do list”, and given she’d recently been away from the bar due to personal /family issues, I thought I’d better make the most of the opportunity.

By the way, is there a ladyboy out there that’s more likeable than Patty? She is always so enjoyable to be around although I do feel a small amount of guilt that I never actually leave with her.

Paid Odette’s barfine, and walked back to the Dynasty Inn Grande for a very satisfying short time.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#21 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

Day 2 cont..

After she’d departed, I showered and decided to head back to Guess Bar for another couple of drinks. Around 1am, Simon_125 arrived, and we head over to Big Dogs at Nana Plaza to watch the exit parade. Not sure what happened on that night, but the normal stream of talent exiting the complex never seemed to appear. We did however spot a few interesting personalities, including Angie and Monica from Obsessions.

Around 2am, ventured onto to Sukhumvit Road for a look, and found a really decent selection of attractive ladyboys of all shapes & sizes. All the way past the Nana BTS station there were numerous groups either eating or simply displaying their assets. If you aren’t a fan of Nana, and you’re on a tight budget, then this may be the place for you. You’ll find the talent on both sides of the road, and I even bumped into the famous Rita outside the Nana Post Office, on Sukhumvit Rd.

Despite the seemingly endless talent on offer, I was more interested in something to eat, so Simon_125 and myself headed back to the Nana Hotel a little after 3am for some Thai food before calling it a night.

Attached Files

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:26 PM

Day 2 cont...

A few more snaps of Odette in the DIG. 8)

Attached Files

#23 Russ07

Russ07
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:53 PM

Nice report so far KK, I imagine its only the very begining though! I met Ploy or Poi??, she was very flirty and couldn't keep her hands out of my pants when i was in GB. she is very sexy! but i was to late to BF her in the end as she was meeting somebody :cry:

Next time i suppose 8)

It's also good to see pics of Joy, she's a sweet heart :)

#24 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

bumped into the famous Rita outside the Nana Post Office, on Sukhumvit Rd.

?? You not take Rita? :shock:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci