• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#49 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:47 AM

Fucking Hell KK, was it Hi Boss you went to or Jurassic Park :shock:

Of course I understand by now that you are not too fussy with looks, more concerned about how much meat they pack :lol:

:D I knew PT would have a problem with Gobee´s looks.
She forgot to shave her legs, kk. :)

Pentire,
Don't forget that KK is the king of all the sizequeens and Sev7en is the queen of all the sizequeens, but i thought that only Mr Lick was into the hairy type........
For some guys what the pretty boys are packing down under is a lifestyle. :shock:
I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

#50 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

KK must have the worst taste out of all forums members Yayaya :lol:

#51 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:00 PM

KK must have the worst taste out of all forums members Yayaya :lol:

Surely Anthony70 would be in the running for the title too ? :lol:

Remember, beauty is only skin deep.....it's just that some of the ladyboys I meet have very thick skin ! :(

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#52 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:05 PM

Day 4

Having returned to the hotel alone, I managed to catch up some much needed sleep. Around 10am, I headed downstairs for some breakfast, where I found TT Chang already hard at work on the free buffet breakfast. Although the buffet breakfast was included in the room rate, it was nothing too get excited about and was over by 11am, making it inaccessible to most forum members who tend to sleep until after midday.

A little after midday, wandered down Soi Buakow to pay a visit to Dream Teen Massage, and take advantage of their sensual and exotic ball massage. The girl they allocated was no oil painting, but at the time I was working on the theory she’d make it for it in the service department.

The massage was OK, but I certainly wasn’t interested in negotiating for extras beyond hand relief with this girl. For the record this place does not have any ladyboys on staff.

http://www.dream-teen-pattaya.com/

Wandered back towards Pattaya 2nd Rd, and payed a visit to Soi 6. First stop was “So What” where I caught up with the bar’s owner Hansi.

Followed that up with a drink in Red Light Bar with Tata. Bumped into the lovely Aoy outside Pat’s Bar, then stopped for a final drink at Pooks Bar.

* Next 4 photos taken at the back entrance to So What Bar, and feature Far (blonde hair) and her friend who works at Mandarin Bar also in Soi 6.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#53 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:11 PM

Day 4 cont...

Remember, ladyboys are nocturnal creatures, and should never be exposed to daylight.
Do not, I repeat Do Not try this at home without professional supervision. 8)

* Another couple of shots featuring Far & friend.

* Last shot is the gorgeous Tata, who was working in Red Light Bar at the time.

Attached Files

#54 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:17 PM

Day 4 cont...

A few snaps taken inside Pooks Bar whilst in Soi 6.

Attached Files

#55 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:01 PM

Hey I could have sworn I saw Gobee at the recent Beijing Olympics winning the 100 mens in a world record time :lol:

#56 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:29 PM

Great TR so far KK. Some great LB's in those pics. You know I like the curvy, busty ones the most. If you will forgive me I'll be using this TR as a 'scouting report' as I'm going to be in Pats on Monday myself.

#57 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:43 PM

Great TR so far KK. Some great LB's in those pics. You know I like the curvy, busty ones the most. If you will forgive me I'll be using this TR as a 'scouting report' as I'm going to be in Pats on Monday myself.

No problem Payoff, shouldn't be too hard to find something to your liking.

The amount of talent in Pattaya is remarkable.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#58 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:49 PM

Day 4 cont...

Returned to the hotel for a quick shower and freshen up, then met PigDogg aka Swine Canine on the corner of Pattaya Tai & Pattaya 2nd Rd where the Songtaews to Jomtien operate.

The first stop in Jomtien was the 54 Beer Bar in Soi Whitehouse, where we met a real doll called Jackie, and a nice bunch of extremely friendly folk. Next stop was Sally’s Bar where we sat and bought drinks for New, Milk & Gipsy. Again a really friendly bunch and very relaxing. Finally payed a visit to the Jomtien Complex, a gay precinct on Thappraya Rd, and had a quick drink with a cute femboy type while fighting off all the masculine types.

# The Songtaew to Jomtien is actually only 10 Baht/head, but they will try to get more !

Attached Files

#59 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:05 PM

The blonde from somewere bar soi 6/1, offered to blow me in the toilets facing followed me as i was pissing came into the cubicle and offered me a bj nasty girl :lol:
Goin off big time

#60 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:06 PM

Day 4 cont...

Returned to Pattaya, and stopped in at La Bamba where DonnyKey, Rossco and a few others were in residence. Alis ordered me a Fried rice with chicken around midnight which certainly hit the spot.

Wandered back to Soi Diana, and decided on a final drink at New Orn Bar before retiring to bed alone.

I think Jennifer, the delightful ladyboy from New Orn Bar (pictured below) is becoming jaded. I’ve had a drink with her the past two evenings, but on each occasion have announced that I’m going back to the hotel alone to sleep. There is actually some method in my madness which will become clearer in tomorrow’s report.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci