Koykaeng’s “Back to the Future” – August 2008

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#217 thegame925

thegame925
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:59 PM

Great photos - Terrific reportage - until next time.....

#218 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:30 AM

:shock: Sorry boys, I'm confused with all the smoke & mirrors shit, dick or no dick, where did it go?

If this is a photoshop thing u can shove it up yer arse!

Haha, could be, but no, it´s tucked away between her cheeks :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#219 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:04 AM

Is sev7en so-called due to the fact seven inches is his minimum requirement?

:lol:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#220 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:07 AM

Is sev7en so-called due to the fact seven inches is his minimum requirement?

:lol:

Busted! :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#221 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:26 AM

Great photos - Terrific reportage - until next time.....

Was great catching up with you again Sir, will have to repeat real soon.

Appreciate the feedback. :)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#222 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

It didn’t take long before I’d had enough of KC3

I can imagine! It just takes a maximum of 3 minutes and i have enough of KC3. I really dont like Patpong. But maybe i will give it another try next time, lets see.

#223 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:12 PM

Day 16 aka D-Day :(

Got myself out of bed and showered by 11am, which was probably the earliest I’ve been up for quite a while. Logged onto the Thai Airways website to use their internet check in, and attempt to find a decent seat on the plane.

Gave thegame925 & Mardhi both a call, and we arranged to meet a short time later downstairs in The Dynasty Grande’s restaurant for some breakfast. Thegame925 & Mardhi ordered eggs and various accompaniments whilst I went for some Thai food however none of us were thrilled with the meals and agreed that we would eat elsewhere in the future.

After breakfast, we all went our separate ways, and given I was flying home this evening, needed to make the most of my last few hours in Bangkok. Kicked off with a Traditional Thai Massage on Soi 4, and then made my way up to Sukhumvit Road for some gift shopping. Ended up visiting Robinsons and then crossed the footbridge to Times Square.

Managed to sort my shopping out pretty quickly although by the time I wandered back to Soi 4 it was already 5pm. Thought I’d have a quick peek inside Guess Bar before heading back to the hotel with my shopping, however Mardhi arrived within moments, and I ended up sitting outside with him chatting for a good hour.

Time was clearly marching on, and given I needed to depart for the airport by 9:00pm & still had to pack my suitcase, there was only limited time left for a final fling. I surveyed the Guess Bar girls that were already on deck, but being early in the evening, the talent was a little limited, and the girls were more interested in eating, applying makeup and playing pool than working their charms. I did briefly consider taking Ploy, but not wanting to risk a dissatisfying encounter on my last day, decided to phone Nan and have her meet me at Guess Bar.

Nan soon arrived at Guess Bar, and we headed back to the DIG for a wonderful closing session. Nan has also proved to be very useful when it comes to packing my suitcase, and has assisted on numerous trips to date. :lol:

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#224 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:17 PM

Day 16 cont...

A few more snaps of Nan...

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#225 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:26 PM

8) I'm off to visit the Auld Sod for a week tonight, I've a case that needs packing............
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#226 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:54 AM

Excellent trip report KK,i enjoyed every minute of it.

Only one side note,ref your post above.You should have went with Ploy,you would not have been disappointed.

#227 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 06:00 AM

Excellent trip report KK,i enjoyed every minute of it.

Only one side note,ref your post above.You should have went with Ploy,you would not have been disappointed.

Will move her to the top of my Guess Bar "To Do List". :lol:

So many ladyboys, so little time......... :(

Cheers
Koykaeng

#228 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 06:06 AM

Day 16 aka ... Home James don't spare the horses....

Had earlier booked the hotel car for the trip to the airport, so around 9pm checked out and jumped straight in the car for a quick and uneventful drive to Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Checked in at the Thai Airways counter in a matter of minutes, and proceeded fairly swiftly through immigration. Hadn’t eaten any dinner yet, so sat myself down at one of those counters serving Sushi and Antipasto, and ordered a nice selection of Sushi and Nori Rolls.

After demolishing over 600 Baht worth of Sushi, I realized I was still hungry, so decided to order a burger and fries at Burger King. :shock:

As I sat down to ‘demolish’ my meal, my mobile phone rang and it was a close friend from Melbourne who happened to be on the same flight. We realized a couple of days back we were on the same return flight to Melbourne, but given he was coming to the airport from Pattaya, and had already arranged his seating, thought we would simply catch up at the departure gate.

Anyway, my friend starts by telling me that he has overstayed his tourist visa by three days, and needs to pay a 1500 Baht fine before they will let him go, and then continues by telling me that he only has 200 Baht left in his wallet and has no credit cards, no money in his debit card, and no foreign currency. He then asked if I could return to the immigration area, pay his fine and sort things out.

At this time I was already very close to the departure gate and had to walk fucking miles back to immigration and pay his fine. To say I was pissed off with him would be an understatement. I simply couldn’t fathom how someone could be have such little money in their wallet or accessible and were unable to calculate how many days they had been in Thailand.

By the time my mate’s immigration problems had been sorted, it was virtually time to board, so rushed back to the boarding gate (whilst berating my friend) just in time for the boarding call. Couldn’t manage an upgrade to Business class this time however luckily there was a vacant seat next to me, so at least there was room to ‘stretch out’ on the flight back to Melbourne.

* Final photos of Nan hours before my departure....

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci