• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#205 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

Day 14 cont...

Eventually decided to jump for Joy, so settled up my account at Guess Bar, and departed for the Dynasty Inn Grande.

If the latest trip reports are anything to go by, Joy's head has spent the night on more hotel pillows than those complimentary chocolate mints. :)

I'd previously discussed Joy staying Long Time, but had a change of heart after losing my load, and re-negotiated a short time which I think suited her anyway.

After 3am, thought I’d head out again and check out the street meat. Had a drink at one of the bars set up on the pavement outside the Nana Post Office with Natalie, who I’d originally met once upon a time in Pattaya’s Club 131. Also chatted with the famous Rita, who handed me her phone number.

Crossed to the other side of Sukhumvit where there were numerous freelancers selling their wares. Already worn out from Joy, I was happy enough to just spectate, and was more interested in getting myself to Foodland for a meal. Had a nice Pad Grapow Gy with a fried egg on top.

The dining counter at Foodland was packed, and this was at nearly 4am. Seems to be mainly African & Indian patrons these days.

Purchased a selection of Mr Bean DVD’s and walked back to the DIG for some much needed sleep. :lol:

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#206 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

Day 14 cont...

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#207 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:38 PM

The Fifth Food Avenue at MBK has become my favorite food court on the planet :!:

Is that Poi in the last couple of pics?

I had a look at the Fifth Avenue Food Court, but didn't actually eat there.

Yes, that is Poi or is it Ploy ? :?

Cheers
Koykaeng

#208 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:46 PM

dam Joy is sexy! when i was with her recently she wanted to top me which i'm to tight to do :roll: but instead shoved her finger up my ass!! my face was like :x :oops: :shock: :o :x

Poi or ploy dunno but she is hot :!:

#209 starshiptrooper

starshiptrooper
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:01 AM

Some nice quality shots there. :shock:

#210 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:17 PM

Day 15

Didn’t manage to leave the hotel room till nearly 3pm however within minutes I had a ladyboy propositioning me on the corner of Soi 4 & Sukhumvit Rd while I waited to cross the road. Made my way to Watsons Pharmacy in the basement of Nana Square to purchase a few items to take back home, and picked up another 1-2-call re-charge card upstairs inside the shopping centre which was pretty dead. The supermarket previously located in the basement had closed down, and the food court a few levels up was completely deserted, with only a handful of the food outlets operating.

Walked back down Soi 4, stopping at the original Dynasty Inn for a fried rice noodle with Chicken. Like I’ve stated before, the food in the old Dynasty beats the Dynasty Inn Grande by miles. Will be interesting to see how their latest venture, The Dawan stacks up in the culinary department.

Around 7pm, met Thegame925 and Mardhi at the bar in The DIG, and after a quick gin & tonic, we walked across to Guess Bar for another quick drink before heading out to eat. Mardhi had suggested a nice Indonesian Restaurant we had eaten at before however after walking over to Soi RuamRudee, we established they don’t open on Sundays. Jumped in a passing taxi, and made our way to Patpong, and decided to dine at a restaurant next door to KC3, which served Thai, Japanese and Italian all under the one roof.

Mardhi selected a number of dishes from the Japanese menu, and whilst it was a little slow and the servings sizes not huge, it was all good. Still feeling hungry, we ordered a few more items.

Just as we were finishing our meal, Stogie, TTChang & Sashasexy69 arrived. Jaymee was also eating at the restaurant, having already made arrangement to meet up with Stogie.

We all headed next door to KC3, found an area large enough to seat us all, and ordered a few rounds. It didn’t take long before I’d had enough of KC3, and apparently a few others had a similar opinion.

Attached Files

#211 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:21 PM

Day 15 cont...

Grabbed a taxi with Stogie & Jaymee, and made our way back to Guess Bar having arranged to meet up with LB Crush & Monkeyman.
Were quite a few forum members about on this night, giving me a good opportunity to catch up for a drink and a chat.

Thought I’d give Nana Plaza a miss this evening, so started to consider which of the Guess Bar beauties to take home with me. Had been given a recommendation for Moo, so payed her barfine, and off we went. Had a really great time with Moo, and after spending a little time together and chatting, she very quickly grew on me.

After our short time, Moo asked me if I wanted to come shopping with her at Huay Kwang, but it was already after 3am, and I really couldn’t be bothered. She said she could come back and see me in an hour’s time, but I declined. Shame really, because she was very sweet and would have no hesitation seeing her again.

Attached Files

#212 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

Day 15 cont...

Attached Files

#213 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:28 PM

Day 15 cont...

I heard that Moo was extremely "versatile", but I didn't appreciate she could be both pre & post op at the same time. :?

Attached Files

#214 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:19 PM

:D Holy smoke!!!!

Now that is one fine ladyboy, kk.

Great shots of Moo!! Thanks!

She better be ready for the other white meat very soon :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#215 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:06 PM

:shock: Sorry boys, I'm confused with all the smoke & mirrors shit, dick or no dick, where did it go?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#216 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:21 PM

:shock: Sorry boys, I'm confused with all the smoke & mirrors shit, dick or no dick, where did it go?

If this is a photoshop thing u can shove it up yer arse!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci