Photo

Petesies first Trip Report Day I, Virgin no more!

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#13 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:07 PM

Great stuff Petesie, but you've got to resize the pics or I'll have to take them down, they're way too big for most people's monitors.

http://www.lb-69.com...re_Posting.html

Keep up the great report.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:39 PM

:? Is this ok Kilome me mate?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:52 PM

Perfect!

Thanks for that Petesie. Keep up the great report.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#16 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:49 AM

thx petesie, shes such a stunner, dont be shy to put everylast one of her on this site, thx agian, cheers

#17 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:16 AM

:idea: You met a lot of newbie bargirls on soi 6. :roll:

Good one laptop. :lol:

As I didn't note any response from you Petesie, to laptop's comment, what he's saying is, MANY GGs & LBs will tell you, 'I just arrived yesterday', 'it's my first week', 'I never did this before', etc, etc.

Don't buy that load of BS. They all just want that baht in your pocket, and will tell you whatever they think you want to hear to get it.

Stick to your guns on ending the Kate thing now!! You've experienced the '2 day relationship attitude' nightmare. If you go back with her, it'll just get worse. But, take a girl from another bar so Kate doesn't lose face at Pook.

Keep up the GREAT reports though mate. Very descriptive and funny writing style. We're all looking forward to more.

#18 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:45 PM

Great trip report!

And take notice of what eslmiker wrote, he is spot on :idea:
So dark, the con of man..

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:52 PM

:D Thanks for the advice guys though I did actually pick up on the good words from eslmiker I had already reached a similar conclusion so I've plotted a hatch and though I will be nice to her and she will not lose face ( as she's from Laos I've picked up she'll be considered lower than a Thai in the bar scene ) I intend to enjoy her company a wee bit longer as she's a real sweet kid and looks good on my arm and in my bed and my monger will continue on the side. I've had a long think on this and had time to step away from her and take a sideways point of view. She's 25, not well educated, my previous comments on communication skills were a wee bit harsh (public retraction here) as I don't consider her background and economic situation was the best but she's here attempting to get by in a foreign land with plenty of competition out there and a bunch of sweaty Farangs to deal with who mostly think they're playing the field, from what I've seen Forum members are a good bet as we're unlikely to be abusive and tend to be generous. 8)

Anyhoo, yesterday.......time for the good old day off sick routine, yes folks, after Kate departed my celestial wanking chariot my legs and calves were real stiff, damn, that bloody long walk on the beach....dehydration was setting in! So I hobbled out to the Shopping centre, made myself eat Ko Phad and a glass of juice, picked up some rehydration salts from the pharmacy and hobbled back to my Loom just in time to give birth to a flock of sparrows!

Felt crap and shaky all day but drank about 3 litres of water/salts and slept on and off between the shakes. I managed to get out around 10pm so I picked up a Mickey D's and headed back to the pad. Around midnight I was feeling perky so I thought sod it, so I took a walk down Soi Boukhow to the other Pooks bar to see what was on offer there, devious one that I am but hey, every one wins, right? They are more than welcome to the baht in my pocket! :lol:

This bar is definetely 2nd division and though some of the girls aren't bad most are heading for the testimonial game and are seasoned players. Some of the dancing was better as I suppose they have to work harder in the back roads to get the custom in so I had a few heinys and chatted to Ek who wasn't the best but was real friendly and spoke reasonable Tinglish so we had a laugh and I bought the beers and she gave me a good insight into the scene and didn't grab my chap too much. The bar shut at 2am and I was even considering taking her back to the Loom as she was giving me a lift anyway but something held me back and we said the fond farewell and promises to write sms etc, I know you no come back tomorrow! :? 8)

I'd just shut my eyes when the phone goes, no top banana for guessing who! You know the story so I won't bore you with the details! Sorry guys, it's 2:30 am in the morning I'm wide awake and feeling perky and I should know better but to be honest I thought, " lets experience the drama anyway!"

She shows up and before the trouble starts and she can say her piece I bring her in, throw her on the bed and launch myself on top of her ripping off her top and jeans and kissing her neck with my rough chin which she likes, I grab her and stroke and kiss her and a 69 ensues with my finger up her bum massaging inside, then we go into the long slow kissing and mutual wanking and as she came I put my lips round her helmet and flicked my tongue around her,
take that you bitch!

I gave her a long sweet kiss and held her nicely and as I pulled back the look on the face was a picture, what was it you wanted to say Darling? :?

We showered and I gently washed her back and dried her off (I'm enjoying this so no worries) and we went to bed for the cuddle, she explained she no want money from me, course not darling the thought never entered my head, she just want to be with me, and who could blame you Darling hansum man that I'm not, she just want me pay barfine, the least I could do sweetheart, she want spend time with me, well darling, if having long naps was an Olympic event you'd be on the fucking podium with a gong round your neck as we speak, so we cuddled and everything was fine and we awoke at noon to the loudest prolonged fart I've ever done, as her tummy was pressed against my arse she got the worst of it and I got the alarm call, gone with the wind!

I made her get up and told her she must keep working as the bar owners might think she's lazy and sack her and word would get around that she was not good worker and it would be hard for her to get a job, I then showed her the Forum on the PC and her photo's and just how many people had looked at her and thought she was beautiful and she would probably get many customers, Kate seemed happy with this and I sent her on her way with a smile and a wave and no money though I did say I would Barfine her later and we would go to the movies, which I intended to do anyway.

I'm feeling ok with all this, getting the GF experience I wanted with a wee lovely and having a laugh, now heading out the door for my next short time, pics to follow!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#20 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:49 PM

I'm feeling ok with all this, getting the GF experience I wanted with a wee lovely and having a laugh, now heading out the door for my next short time, pics to follow!

:shock: :? Yeah, yeah, yeah, and rationalizations are more important than sex. No? Have you ever gone a week without 2 or 3 juicy rationalizations?

The youth of today!!!! They just don't listen!! Petesie, do know how many totally amazing, incredibly sexy LBs are in Pattaya just waiting for you & your baht? And you're on day3 with sleeping beauty! :roll:

Wait till tomorrow morning when she doesn't want to have sex AGAIN!

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:26 PM

8) At the end of the day it's my baht and my shout Eslmiker mi compadre, and if I'm getting what I want out of it and I'm comfortable with it, so what? :wink:
I was under the weather yesterday and not much better today, I did wander straight down to la Bamba and Stringfellows after Sleeping Beauty left but those particular LB lairs were closed but will be revisited later.... :twisted:

I could have called Ek and she would have been round but I want to roll with the flow and as I said I'm not exactly feeling up to a session, once recovery is attained I shall head to the places you already know and I shall know. I did have a tentative monger with La Bamba being shut but all the rest were closed too, low season is taking it's toll and most of the beer bar girlies don't do it for me,
let me have a night off at the movies, get my head down and try again tomorrow, who knows, maybe the taste of my alarm clock will put her off! :P

By the way, newbie I am but I did notice the strategically placed false eyelashes and carefully hidden toothbrush!

#22 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

Really interesting report petesie. You've got a great attitude towards the whole thing. Reminds me of my first trip but you've obviously got a handle on things quicker than I did. Have fun mate.

#23 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:34 PM

I then showed her the Forum on the PC and her photo's and just how many people had looked at her and thought she was beautiful and she would probably get many customers, Kate seemed happy with this and I sent her on her way with a smile and a wave and no money though I did say I would Barfine her later and we would go to the movies, which I intended to do anyway.

Showing LB's the forum isn't always the most prudent thing to do and you may come to regret that decision, particularly should you have a negative experience and post about it.

The LB's already have their own "network" for the dissemination of information about us (the grapevine) and it is amazing how fast and efficient it works. This forum would be "our response" to that network.

Just a little word of caution on that one, matie!

Have fun (as you obviously are), but like some have already said, try and "spread a little love around", as you'll be amazed at what is out there!!!

Cheers.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

:) Appreciate the sentiment Auto but as they say, I am the man on the ground and after 3 days of knowing her I certainly took into careful consideration her language skills and complete lack of IT awareness, no e-mail address, no pc etc, no doubt she will pick this up as time goes by but all she really seen from a distance from the bed to the dressing table was her photos on my laptop and I'm sure most of what I said did not sink in, this is why I took the view I did. I'm pretty sure all she understood was the pics I was taking of her would end up on my PC and thats the only penny I heard dropping.

The grapevine is working fine and I got a few knowing looks from the La Bamba girls as Kate strolled passed them with me in tow, first they recognised her, looked at me and the whispers started, 2 and 2 has been put together!

Take it easy Fella and where's that blues club you jam in, I play guitar and wouldn't mind a blast!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci