Photo

Petesies first Trip Report Day I, Virgin no more!

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:20 PM

A few extra trips not listed here....

Off the Cuff Feb 2009

http://www.lb-69.com...rip_Report.html

Off the Handle Nov 2009

Cocks 'n Kilts May 2010

Here we Go! Aug 2010

Ground Running June 2011

Petesie's PI trip Report

Petesie's Ground Running 2

http://www.lb-69.com..._Running_2.html

Petesie's "Where's Ma Troosers"

:shock: Wow, at long last I actually got up the bottle and came to the LOS with the sole intention of shedding my virginity to the world of Ladyboys and then preceding to share my experiences with the forum, my potential cahonies circumference has increased!

I arrived at the airport and for the benefit of all you other newbies it was 25 minutes from the aircraft doors opening till I was sat in the Toyato camry pre booked by the good old Pattaya Bay Resort and heading down the highway to Sin City by the Sea!

Interesting journey to Pattaya and the sheer greenery of Thailand never ceases to have me in awe and there's always something to make you think and smile and realise just how far you are from Kansas! Checked in fine dumped the stuff and headed to the nearest 7-11 for the must haves, the general toiletries, juices, water and assorted shite to make your time here easier. I was feeling fairly jet lagged and made meself hit the sack for a couple of hours before my monger commenced. I headed out early afternoon and went straight to the "Big C" for a bite to eat and a scope of the place for future requirements, I've never been to Patts before but wandering back down the Second road in the general direction of the Hotel I soon found myself at the entrance to good old Soi 6, or Soi Dirty as the locals call it!

Fuck it, thought I, I'm here now, lets be doing it! I wandered down to the cacophony of catcawls from the various drinking establishments, not forgetting to trip over the speed bumps much to the amusement of the Girlies! I was looking for familiar names when a GG came flying over and virtually dragged me into the Up 2 You bar, a wee Issan lassie named Nid who'd been there 5 months soon had her manipulations going to my nether regions when I said," Can I no have a drink first?" We had our drink and the sales pitch ensued as she knew I had an inclination towards her by the lump in my sporran, it seemed a very reasonable deal for the ST and she was awfully cute but thankfully I remembered my mission, respectfully declined and headed down the road.

I spotted the Hi Boss and was thinking on it when the girls from Pook Bar called me over, this is the point where my bottle went and I headed down the road, I think it was actually seeing Sonya in the flesh so my Scottish cheeks reddened and I sauntered off.
At the bottom of the Soi I did a stiff about turn and marched back in there, they were watching in the opposite direction so I got in unscathed and fairly unmollested! I got perched on a stool and was swiftly joined by another cute wee GG who'd just arrived that day with her sister from BKK, I got her a drink and surrepticiously had a sneek peek around to see who was weighing me up. As wee Bee started her pitch i bought her drinks and was generally friendly and happy (and nervous) to be there at long last. Bee offered her services and that of her sister and though I was tempted by her cute wee bum I thought bugger it, now or never.

Sooo when Bee got up for her turn to dance the poles I'd been having a good look at what was on offer. Sonya was looking delectable but I wasn't sure if she was a bit too Fem boy for my tastes so I turned off the deflector shields and went for it, a few had been looking in my direction so I nodded and tipped the wink to the girl that I thought might be up my alley, I wish! It turned out to be a lovely girl named Kate from Laos, now I've always been a wee bit selective especially in regard to attitude but she had it all and was really nice with it and I must say at this point, the choice of girls both LB's and GG's in Pooks Bar was far better than I could have imagined. I bought the drink and we had a chit chat and I really liked her, lovely open black dress on and a smile to die for, lovely beautiful soft mouth and a smashing kisser, she'd only been here 2 months, later found out around 5, so she did not have one iota of hardness about her, absolutely femininity dripped from her, at this point the rest of my reserve dissolved, we discussed the short time, got the key
and went up the spiral staircase to the ST Loom with an accusatory awful look from Bee who was still on the pole and her customer had been swiped from under her nose! The room was basic but functional and clean so we had the shower and lay on the bed sizing each other up, so to speak! We started kissing and it was fantastic, exactly the GF experience I'd been hoping for, she started stroking my wee fella and though he was slightly nervous, started to come round. I thought I'd return the favour and soon had my first feel of a cock apart from me own!

Kate started sucking me and it was really nice and gentle and she soon had my complete and utter rapt attention, I thought, in for a penny, I'm only here the once and all that so I returned her very generous favour, so not only had I stroked my first ladyboy cock but within a few seconds I was sucking on her small but wide appendage, and very nice it was too and I soon got the hang of it and as she was fairly small I did the deep throat as well! Fuck me, 20 minutes in and I'm in the sack with a georgeous Ladyboy and I'm got her tackle up to the hilt in my gob, it's not like riding a bike, more akin to falling off a cliff!

Anyhoo, I was still a wee bit nervous so she asked me if I would like to fuck her, I said, naw, whats on telly? She looked at me funny (obviously my venacular was amiss) so I just gave her a real deep kiss and held her close and said, "Can I?" My old chap had lost the plot a bit by this time and went on a Mr Floppy so he took a bit of cajoling to get back to normal and get his raincoat on. Kate sat astride me and gently lowered herself onto himself, wowowow, this feels so good! We carried on like this with me holding her cock and between us getting the job done then my old pal was feeling back to his normal self and I turned her on her back, got her lovely long legs over my shoulders and started making love to her, this felt so good, far better than I could have imagined and Kates making these lovely noises which really turned me on so after another 10 minutes with kissing and her grabbing my balls I came long and hard, OMG :roll:

We hugged and kissed, showered again got dressed and went down the spiral staircase to the bar and a very miffed Bee! Only for 5 minutes though, I bought her a drink and we had a laugh, great girl, best of luck to her.

Now I did take pics but not for general use though some might follow later on but I will include a quick one of the lovely Kate ( who's asleep in my bed) until my next post, hope you enjoy. 8) 8)

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

Congratulations on your loss of your LB virginity in LOS.

You certainly scored well with Kate on your first outing and I'm sure you'll have more exciting "tales" to tell as your trip moves forward.

Nice writing style and very descriptive!!!

Can't wait to hear more!

Cheers.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:00 AM

This is an amazing start to the trip report. Auto is right. You do have a lovely style. And that ladyboy pictured above is absolutly lovely. I am really looking foward to this. Are you writing it day by day, blow by blow? :lol:

:idea: You met a lot of newbie bargirls on soi 6. :roll:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#4 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:09 AM

kates gorgeous, if u have more pics please post them, wow

#5 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:24 AM

DELETED

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:41 AM

Excellent stuff petesie, well done for popping it 8)

Ahh, the spiral staircase....

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:26 AM

Yes, very good trip report so far!

And Kate was obviously a good choice for the first time with a ladyboy!

#8 happyman

happyman
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:55 AM

Super report, entertaining, interesting, funny, just brilliant.

#9 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:17 AM

Agree with all the above comments , can't wait for the rest of the report.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:08 AM

:o Hey guys, thanks for the response, best I get on with it then!

Well a few more beers were had, I said see ya later and I thought I'd make a sharp exit to recover my senses and get my bearings, WoW! Feeling pretty happy now I headed back to the PBR for a quick recoup, after a quck visit to the room for a refresh I was back out the door like a shot from a gun! I'm still unsure of my bearings at this time but I had an idea where the infamous Walking street was so my saunter took me in that general direction. I was a mite peckish so I stopped at the Shawarma stand at the corner of 2nd street and had one 2 go. I wandered down to the entrance of the infamous street and sat and ate my chicken sandwich and watched the world go by.

It's an interesting assortment and entourage of people that frequents this area but hey, who am I to comment, I'm now one of them! I took a stroll up the street trying to locate Ezy bar and couldn't find it first time round so I went in Lindas bar and had a beer and enquired about Ezy, funnily enough they claimed never to have heard of it, the very lovely Annie (stunna!) asked me if I'd been in a fight as I had red stuff on my chin, eh? Ah, chili sauce from my shawarma, eedjit! We had a laugh and she gave me some assistance in wiping it off, I bought her a beer and we had a chat, she told me she was now free from her American boyfriend and was available and as I looked a bit tense could she take me back to her place for a massage, this has got to be the best chat up line delivery this fella's ever heard! Sorely tempted as I was, to come clean here I nearly went, but her knock out looks and leopard skin mini dress was a wee bit overwhelming for this newbie so I'm afraid I passed, sorry lads, next time I won't! We did strike a deal though, I'd give her a tip towards the massage if she'd show me the big Ezy, great, deal done we strolled down the road and she looked so damn fine, see, she said, we look so good together, well at least she was half right! It felt real fine though and she walked me as far as Lita's and pointing me at Ezy, a quick peck and she was gone into the night, damn, why did it feel like the one who got away! :(

Ezy was dead but I had a drink and a quck chat with Karl to confirm the meet up the following evening before wandering down the steet to see where my feet took me. I was actually looking for La Bamba and 131 but eventually wandered all the bloody way down the beach road to Soi 6, funny that, eh? Beach road can be a bit intimidating with all the girls on the beach trying to catch your eye and it's hard to be polite for the hundreth time! Right, made it, thought what the hell and headed straight back into the frying pan of Pooks bar!
:roll:
Wee Bee led me straight to the bar and a nano second later Kate was there with a big kiss, dammit, I knew straight away I was a goner! Barfined her right off but decided to stay and check out her competition and soak up the atmosphere before heading back to the Loom. It was a good ole night and I bought a fair few drinks for the girls, hey, they know a soft touch when they see it and I'm on a monger so no-ones moaning! Everyone was watching the Mamasan playing pool with a customer and the action was heating up as the stakes got higher, on the last match/game for 1500 Baht the cheeky bugger took his full set of dentures out and put them on the table! Well, it was hillarious, what was even more funny was the horrified screams from the battle hardened LB's, man they were disgusted, God that made me chuckle, I thought the Mamasan/owner was going to chuck especially as he chased her round Pooks with his wallies in his hand! Anyway, we all had a hoot and Kate and me got a taxi back to the PBR for our match point! :twisted:
Showered again and time for the rematch, lots of fine kissing and playing around and with the aid of some minty durex lube she got on top again, same lovely feeling and I stroked her and poked her away happily, turning her over again I put some pillows under her stomach and went for it, way too fine to put into words but all I can say is that it has 15% more muscles than a GG pussy and is 10 degrees warmer, how I know that is another story! After a fine finish by me and according to me, I tried to make her come too but as stiff as she was, this was not going to happen so we showered again and went for the big snuggle cuddle which was lovely!

As we lay there drifting away I said I could still smell the mint, yes she said, i can taste it, you have a tongue up your arse said I? The Irony was lost on this occasion. :roll:

I woke up feeling stiff in the middle of the night so reached over and she was too, so we had a lovely mutal play and I got her to finish and we both had a happy event on her tummy, another snuggle then we did the same again in the morning! I'll post last nights events and thoughts later, and more interesting pics. (keep 'em guessing!) :twisted:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:49 PM

The saga continues....... :twisted:

We woke up late, so nice to open your peepers to the world and the first thing you see there in front of you is a pair of lovely soft brown eyes looking at you with the cheekiest grin on her face, the ferret was given a thorough searching and the traditional fool around ensued. My first concern, Kate takes an age to come, I mean it takes a lot of excitement, sweet kisses a bit of sucking and then she has to do it herself, still fun trying and we came more or less together each of the few times we went for it. My second concern, a lack of communication skill, English language teacher needed here! Unfortunately my Thai is beginner stuff so after a while the communication gap................. widens! There's just nothing more to say, unfortunately for me I now find it's Kate's day off so being the nice guy I am I offer breakfast at the big C, we get showered and dressed and head on down on the baht bus. I chose Black Canyon Coffee House as the source of provision, they have a wide range on the menu and the price is reasonable and the staff are usually friendly enough, we order and a silence ensues....... I nip out for a swift cash top up and when I get back the breakfast has come and we eat and leave, the silence continues, I take her up to the Movie complex and the English shows have already started so we do a bit of window shopping, more silence, I try to chat but there seems to be no effort from Kate, not a bother to this guy, hey, I'm old n ugly enough to know when my sell by date is up, no hard cheese, just....next! Anyway, I get her to look in some clothes shop to see if I can entertain her for our last few moments, she likes a pair of jeans and tries them on, I pick out a top for her and a smile comes out........no bother, some of the Cheap Charlies amongst the brethren might bemoan this and take issue but fellas, I've just spent some quality time with an absolute honey and we had fun and laughed and loved together, Jeans and a t-shirt, she's welcome! :D

Anyhoo we head out and I'm prepared for the sharp exit when she holds my hand and says," we go Soi 6"...ah ok, show off the trophy to the guys at work time, not a bother so I went along for the ride. Lots of jealous looks from the staff, nothing to do with handsome man ( I ain't ) just the effects of low season, let Kate enjoy her moment, eh? Bee was friendly and I got the wry grin, so Kate and I shot some pool ( beat her 3 games in a row, she's still getting the hang of it and I was off me shot as I was too busy ogling the gallery) had a few drinks then we left, can't remember deciding that one.........back to the snake pit methinks....nope a slow sweaty walk along the beach path, man I was dripping, she had a hoody on and didn't seem bothered, right you bitch thought I, when we get back it's the a/c on full chill and no sheets for you! We stopped at the bottom of the Soi where la bamba is (take note grasshopper) and I bought some DVD's from a stall, you want some of Ladyboy, asked the guy? Why, said I, I no like ladyboy! His face was a picture! I'll bet he was thinking sucker.......and I was thinking, I want to suck her...! :twisted:

So at the Loom we had a shower then she went to sleep after a little bit of fooling around, humph, so bollocks thought I and sent off the first of the report to the Forum. She has to be woken at 9 we get ready and we head out to Walking Strasse and she announces she's taken me dancing, really, I thought and swiftly steered her straight into Ezy bar where the throes of a meet was in session! She was a wee bit taken aback but we got a drink and I said a brief hello to Karl and Hi to few folk and we sat down, I could tell she was uncomfortable and boy I was loving it! KK came up and introduced himself, it felt good when he said he'd been checking out my replies and was enjoying them, thanks pal! I spoke to Slimjim and Rossco and a fair few others whose names escape me as deafness was setting in due to affluence of incahol, I blame it all on Warmal Globing! :oops:

Some girl came in she knew so she was happy chatting to her when the gorgeous Kwang came in, WoW! She was cooking and looked totally hot, Kate was saying, you know her? Well, numb nuts here, brain in nuetral says, yeh, thats Kwang! :P

Boy what a look! No use explaining that one so shortly after we went dancing, can't remember the club but the band were brill and Kate really enjoyed herself and had a dance on stage then we boogied about and had a good time and I was thinking she's had a few...more on that in a while... so after a while we exit when the band stop for a break, I say thanks to the guys as they were standing outside and head on up some side streets to where here loom is, we do some stall shopping on the way back and she buys some things, won't let me pay, hairy muff, we bump into a few of the Pook bar girls say hi then back of a motorbike taxi which I tell the guy my Loom so we end up here at the PBR around god knows what time....my next concern, when asked as always by the counter staff for her ID she is actually rude, I apologise for her and smooth things over and smile and sign a waiver that I will be responsible for her, no probs, upstairs it's the usual shower and crash by her, ah well no probs with this brother from another mother! 8)

We have a cuddle in the morning and mutual playing and I help her come again, the favour is not returned, do I detect the presence of a miff here? I let her sleep a while after reminding her she works today, in other words, hoppitt! :evil: Nah she's a good kid, really enjoyed her company but hey, my time is up, let the hunt go on.....

So the miffy snoozy Kate is lurking in my pit awaiting her departure whilst another post is sent to the Forum members out there! She go work, I go play, somewhere fucking else! :D

Attached Files

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:58 PM

kates gorgeous, if u have more pics please post them, wow

Happy to oblige Dontae, I have some ones you lot would really like and I'm trying to resize now. I hope these "nice ones will bring her luck and plenty of nice generous chaps maybe even a sponsor, she would like a set of silicons and does not want the misterectomy which is good news, lets hope her savings plan goes well, I did point out to her that not everyone likes the silicon and some girls have actually had them removed, don't know how much she took in............., probably about 6 inches!

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci