Who wants to marry a Bargirl?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#37 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:46 AM

Marry a pro? No fucking way in hell til hell freeze over.
I rather marry my cousin.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#38 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:48 AM

:shock: I've heard about men like you.......
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#39 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:48 AM

It all ended last year

Really? :shock: How surprising!! The odds were good....sorry it had to go this way.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#40 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:51 AM

:) No worries, what about a Ladyboy then?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#41 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:25 AM

I rather stick needles in my eyes and balls!!!!

Once a Lb been p4p, she WILL never ever stop be promiscius. She will fuck around 24/7.

I rather marry my aunt!!

Why mot re-name this thread to "Will you marry Barbie from Ws.?"

Will be same outcome ,you end up fucked on all levels. Then your lawyer fucks you in ass as a bonus.

Good luck, boys!!
-boomdraw

#42 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:29 AM

It all ended last year

Really? :shock: How surprising!! The odds were good....sorry it had to go this way.

Sev7en,

Kinkoy stated that his relationship lasted 16 years, which is a pretty good effort for any kind of relationship in this day & age.

In countries like Australia and the USA, 40 to 50% of marriages end in divorce.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#43 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:32 AM

Ah, sorry , i missed that. That´s a very long time with a hooker, no wonder he´s the way he is.

You can´t take the bar out of a bargirl or the darker the berry , like pt would say. :D
-boomdraw

#44 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:38 AM

:? Seven you are well entitled to your honest opinion and that is what the posts are about, warts and all, so your personal view will be valued and given assent by those who are in agreement and those who are not and have experience to the contrary will vent their spleen accordingly, thats why we have a Forum, which I love by the way!

#45 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:46 AM

:? Seven you are well entitled to your honest opinion and that is what the posts are about, warts and all, so your personal view will be valued and given assent by those who are in agreement and those who are not and have experience to the contrary will vent their spleen accordingly, thats why we have a Forum, which I love by the way!

Why thank you petesie for letting my have my opinions on a public borad.
Much appreciated.
-boomdraw

#46 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:53 AM

Why thank you petesie for letting my have my opinions on a public borad.
Much appreciated.

What's got into you this evening Mr Frosty Knickers :o

#47 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:02 AM

:? Sorry mate, I wasn't being sarcastic, please don't interpret it that way. I was merely defending yours and everyone elses right to have their point of view.

Apologies, if required, are offered.

#48 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:14 AM

Ah, ok, I read it in a sarcastic way, but no worries. I use sarcasm alot though, but it doesn´t play well on the internet.
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci