Who wants to marry a Bargirl?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#25 chris1970

chris1970
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

lets remain postive thais make good and bad wifes, if want to be stupied twat give all ur money to a thai or fat western cow thats ur problem i wont be feeling sorry for u :roll:

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

Thats an excellent story petesie, i flirted with the idea of dating a filapino purely because they can speak english, and ive exchanged emails with a thai girl for nearly 3years, but only met her once, and she was nothing like her photo in the computer

I joined Thai Love Links thinking thats what I was after, good site, fairly inexpensive and lots to look at, even the occasional Ladyboy lurking in the wings! it takes a wee while to get the feel for it, whats good, whats bad, they sell this site in malls in Thailand, particularly the remote areas where most Ferangs do not venture....so its fairly popular though they do offer the girls a free photo touch up service....so beware growlers!

Unfortunately if its an exclusive relationship you seek this site can be a minefield as the better the girls pitch is and the better the pics the more suitors from further afield will come into the spiders lair, be warned! Apart from lots of visiting partners you run the risk of parting with money for property in your new partners name who suddenly is unavailable or indeed divorces you.

All that aside, there is genuine ladies out there mainly with a small family to support who not only seek a supportive partner but also enjoy the interaction the net provides and the free English language practice, I communicated with genuine girls who weren't pushy and fun to talk with, I only ventured into the fray with one and enjoyed my experience though she was a mite clingy for our time together but I had been warned about this.....she was 35 and had her own business and car so there was never any pressure for money and I had a good GFE with my first Thai lady, WoW!

Unfortunately my desire for the darker side was waiting for me to drop my guard.........!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:23 AM

i would !
on my terms and if she moved to UK
& signed a pre nup.

steve

Wee man, would you not rather move to Phuket and sign a pre-op?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#28 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:42 AM

IMO it is extremely narrow-minded to rule out a whole demographic based upon a single criterion. I prefer to gauge a person's suitability as a partner on a per person basis.

If I met or had a relationship with a lovely ex-bar girl then I certainly wouldn't rule her out of a long-term relationship or marriage based on that fact alone.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#29 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:47 AM

I joined Thai Love Links thinking thats what I was after, good site, fairly inexpensive and lots to look at, even the occasional Ladyboy lurking in the wings! it takes a wee while to get the feel for it, whats good, whats bad, they sell this site in malls in Thailand, particularly the remote areas where most Ferangs do not venture....so its fairly popular though they do offer the girls a free photo touch up service....so beware growlers!..!

This is a good site. AND it's free!!

http://www.dateinasia.com/

....And there are many LBs who trawl through your profile to see if you say you are looking for a LB experience. There are bar girls on the site, but also many LBs who have regular jobs and are looking for more. Many of the girls are based in the Philippines and seem very genuine. They all seem to be on Yahoo messenger and are'nt shy to show you what you're missing!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten. (Natasha Beddingfield - "Unwritten")

#30 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:54 AM

IMO it is extremely narrow-minded to rule out a whole demographic based upon a single criterion. I prefer to gauge a person's suitability as a partner on a per person basis.

If I met or had a relationship with a lovely ex-bar girl then I certainly wouldn't rule her out of a long-term relationship or marriage based on that fact alone.

I'm with you there DC. I think you have to understand the huge cultural differences between the West and S.E.Asia. In my limited experience of bargirls in Thailand (6 visits to LOS) I've met several who go into the job because they are looking to find someone to love and take care of them. (There's the cultural difference again because these things go hand-in-hand in LOS). They seek someone who can love them for who they are and not treat them with disrespect because of what they have to do to support their family.
Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten. (Natasha Beddingfield - "Unwritten")

#31 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:17 PM

Marry a bar girl? Yes, and I have done so.
We lived together 18 months before we got married and was so for just over 16 years.
It all ended last year, and no traumas. Divorce went pretty ok, no lawyers and I had a pre nup, and we are still talking.

She worked in a gogo bar in Pattaya when I first met her, and continued to do so until we moved in together. That fact was never any problem in the marriage. Sometimes it was an advantage. When we went on holidays to los, she did not have to follow me everywhere in Pattya, she had friends there she also could hang out with, leaving me with space to go and party with the boys. Also I can’t stay more than 3 -4 days up in Issan, and the fact that she had been working some years in Pattaya made it so much easier to go there.

Think about it, marry, or going in lt relationship with a girl fresh from the farm, how and what would she think about a holiday in Pattaya? Or a well educated girl from the university, would she go bar and gogo hopping with you in Pattaya? I doubt it.
And if you think does need for you to do so on a holiday will go away when you are married, I don’t think so. Unless you don’t enjoy bar and gogos in the first place of course!!

A bar girl does have some experience about how and falangs think and do. The cultural difference are there of course, but it would be a lot worse to get a girl “fresh from the farm” to understand some basic of our ways.
And university and hi-so girls, if they are good looking, you would have stiff competition from young and rich Thai’s, and do you think you would be able to slide in to her world?
I don’t know too much about the hi-so and their way and standards, but it seems that the perfect face out t factor is just as high, or higher than in our part of the world.

The reason our marriage ended had not much to do with the fact she was Thai or had a gogo bar girl background. We grow apart and love just disappeared. But I do not regret it, we had some wonderful years together.
She adapted just fine her in Norway, still lives her and has he own business. And I will move to Thailand and live there before her. 8)

But I would not marry again, don’t see the need for it, but a long time relationship?? Yes if the chemistry is there. And then I rather have a bar girl (read: LadyBoy) than anybody else. :D :D :D
So dark, the con of man..

#32 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:39 PM

8) Well done Kinkoy, like any relationship you take your chances and if it doesn't work out you go your seperate paths regardless of backgrounds.

I would not hesitate to marry anyone regardless of where I met them if I thought they were the right one for me, though given the hassle they go through and the company they keep I would probably be concerned about her at first.

One of my friends has just married a girl he met in a bar and another is seriously thinking about it (if she'll have him!).

A GG I was with on my last trip told me that they look for the one in 100, the guy who will love them for who they are, I was a good listener for her and treated her well but my head is in planet Ladyboy. :roll:

#33 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:26 AM

8) A GG I was with on my last trip told me that they look for the one in 100, the guy who will love them for who they are, I was a good listener for her and treated her well but my head is in planet Ladyboy. :roll:

So true, if you take your time and talk with the bar girls and lbs, the can tell you a lot. It is quite educating, you can learn a lot about their lives, their culture, Thailand in Pattaya and wherever they come from.

When the bar is quiet, and you go there alone and have the time and show them some interest in what they have to say, it is amazing how much you can learn. I know I have, and I enjoy these conversations very much. :D

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:32 AM

8) I was in Hua Hin in the summer and met a normal Thai lady through Thai love Links, we had a good time but I quickly ended it on my return as at the end of the day, she was not right for me.

I would like to try my luck with the bargirls if I can pull myself away from Ladyboy clutches!

#35 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:33 AM

When I speak of bar girls, I also mean bar lbs :lol:
Which I think will be my next relationship :D and sail in to the sunset :D :D

#36 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:12 AM

:shock:Can I be the cabin boy on the good ship Ladyboy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci