laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:40 PM

Check this out.

Pictures: http://www.dailymail...lent-death.html

The Story:
http://www.guardian....ndrelationships

I would hate to marry a hard bitch like this one. The cunt even took up money lending.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#2 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:05 AM

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:41 AM

Who wants to marry a bargirl

I Don't :lol:

No way would I contemplate marriage to a Thai unless she was stunning & educated to University post graduate standard however, those are the girls sought-after by wealthy Thai Men so my chances are 33/1 and drifting right now :(

#4 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:20 AM

Marry a Bar girl, absolutely not.

Marry a Thai woman or LB and live FT in Thailand, and turn over control of all my assets to her? Are you fucking kidding me?

This poor bastard likely had the best of intentions, and though he was in love, but at the end of the day, he was a foolish and stupid man.

If you want to "live the fantasy" in Thailand, then that is fine. Just make sure you have sufficient means to do so. By that I mean, if moving to Thailand and "owning" property with your "thai wife" (and it's all in her name), is what you want to do, make sure you have assets abroad that she cannot touch.

This guy took his last pound, put it all in thailand and gave her total control. Who does that in this day and age? Had he taken 50% of the 350,000 quid (his life savings) and left it elsewhere, he would have had some means to start over. He could have done ok in Thailand on 175,000 pounds.

I know love is blind, but it doesn't have to be deaf, dumb and STUPID.

At the end of the day, being stupid cost him his life.

Sad, yet true.
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#5 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:22 AM

Brilliant links Laptop. Just goes to show the reality clash between the West and the third world. Never take any of these people at their word. And most importantly, if your looking for love, don't go to Thailand or your fucking DOOMED!
Luckily for me I'm a shallow bastard. :wink:

#6 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:08 AM

Very sad indeed, though really what was he thinking, all his money FFS he could have got a better looking one. Another lesson to us all that the LOS is movie time. I know I can not help how I might feel about a particular LB right now, though I know if I did anything like this guy my family would kill me (forget about the Thai's).

though he came to a sad end RIP. A guy in my local had a Thai bar girl with him for a while, she cleaned out his bank account before she went back to LOS.
Hey

#7 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:17 AM

Who wants to marry a bargirl

No way would I contemplate marriage to a Thai unless she was stunning & educated to University post graduate standard :(

Check, Check, and Check. :lol: But she has no cock. :roll:

I wont post my opinions on marrying a Bargirl as I dont want to piss people off. :cry: But in saying that I do feel bad about this story. The poor guy was obviously very lonely and he put all his trust and love into this girl.

At least it will maybe teach others not to marry a bargirl. :idea:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#8 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:11 AM

I would never marry a bargirl ive seen so many stories about what bargirls do to there boyfriends nothing new there.Dont mind

Barfine a few of them but other than that i would rather have a relationship with a ladyboy than a bargirl :lol:

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:03 AM

I would.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:31 PM

:shock: There's even worse stories than that floating about if you look!

However, I've been knocking about with guys who are married to thai girls (not bar girls) for 20 years, whilst everyone is not a success story the majority are and it all seems to hinge round the kids, once that last link in the chain that binds is closed, a long lasting relationship normally ensues, I have seen guys left high and dry and it mainly was down to them and their attitude towards the good lady.

It takes two to tango and all that and their are ways round the marriage scenario, you can have a legally binding contract with your partner and pay her a salary, this ensures her comfort though she has no claim on your property or otherwise should you so wish.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:31 AM

you can have a legally binding contract with your partner and pay her a salary, this ensures her comfort though she has no claim on your property or otherwise should you so wish.

If thats the way you want to have a relationship with a girl you are better off getting hookers. :? Becasue if a girl agrees to that then that is all she is.

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:43 AM

:? I'm using this as an example as this is what settled retired expats are currently doing, obviously they don't have the status of a proper spouse but this still provides a certain guarantee and level of agreement, up2u!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci