Who wants to marry a Bargirl?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#13 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

Marrying a Bar Girl is the same as marrying a hooker.

Having said that Thais seem to have a far different attitude to sex - it is functional.

I had a great relationship with 2 bar girls but decided that "variety is the spice of life" and I did not want the committment.

One lady explained that the only real way for a girl, who has no qualifications, to meet a suitable Farang, was to work in a bar.

In any group in society there are good and bad. I know guys here who are happily married to Thais.

Advice given to me by a Thai lawyer was NOT to put property in her name. The reason he gave was that if she was involved in an accident then her family would inherit your home - they would sell it.

Thais see Farangs as rich and stupid.

Farangs attitude is that they can get a cute, much younger, more pliable, girl here.

Any relationship/marriage to a Thai involves a committment to her family - this causes the most problems in relationships as the demands for cash can be never ending.

I agree with Pat - educated - it means they have some understanding of the world outside Thailand and you can converse with them beyond family, village etc.

I would look for a graduate in late 20's early 30's with NO family...

#14 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

i would look for one who was sexy....horny....

And very very rich....

8) 8)

but she must never be clever..... if so...she wouldnt take me... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

you can have a legally binding contract with your partner and pay her a salary, this ensures her comfort though she has no claim on your property or otherwise should you so wish.

If thats the way you want to have a relationship with a girl you are better off getting hookers. :? Becasue if a girl agrees to that then that is all she is.

8) I suppose I'd better elaborate on this; the particular arrangement I'm quoting involves a group of retired gentlemen, some who have Thai wives and offspring and some who have chosen a contractual route purely to protect themselves and their siblings from the demands of the extended Thai family, whilst legally protecting their own families interests and making provision for the partner by suitable means ie, a guaranteed severance payment, a liveable and comfortable long term relationship is maintained.

The downside is that the partner has not the same social standing as a wife and that is surely a sticking point.

:!:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#16 dontae7

dontae7
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 03:54 AM

I would say no fooking way would i marry a bargirl., and even a thai is really iffy the longer youve been there and learned about the thais, hey i luv them but id trust a little bargirl fuker about at long as the three inch slong on the fool who wants to think that his young petite 3rd genration pro whore whos 20 years younger then him has sinsere intentions or can even comprehend what that is, not speaking bad about 3rd gen whores, i lov them nor am i speaking bad about cats with 3 inch thrills but life is life and the best advice is just enjoy the ass there, treat everyone good, and take a deep breath an roll the dice if you think your numbers up, but keep them assests out of her name at ALL COST! much luv my ladyboy punters, cheers.

#17 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:09 AM

DELETED

#18 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:14 AM

i would !
on my terms and if she moved to UK
& signed a pre nup.

steve

That's the spirit Stevie....Good terms but she would have to move to Australia for me

:) :) :) Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#19 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:45 AM

A prenup is all well and good but she is entitled to half of what you have earned after the marriage . Her money has usually gone to her family . I'm about to have that battle so very much doubt I'd marry another Thai or someone with less assets than me .

I guess I'm going to be going for holidays in Thailand for the rest of my life. :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:50 AM

:) I'm going through a divorce at the moment myself, nasty things that they are, so you were hitched to a Thai then? Doesn't seem to make a difference what nationality they are they all turn into fucking aliens when the lawyers appear!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:56 AM

My wife is actually very good , she just wants a lump sum and has no claim against my other assets . Its just that we have to use two Lawyers to make everything legal which could upset our agreement. :(
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:01 AM

:evil: Lawyers....exterminate exterminate!

Best of Luck! :roll:

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:11 AM

:) I know this is slightly off topic but I had my first trip on my own this summer and not wanting to do the bar girl scene straight off and unsure about the ladyboy element (I am now!) I hooked up with a girl from a Thai dating agency, we chatted for 2 months before my trip and when my time came she picked me up from the airport, drove me to where I'd booked and we had a lovely 2 weeks together, the sex was amazing and we got on really well, the trouble started when I got back and had second thoughts.......

As things turned out she sent me the wrong e-mail which was intended for another guy...ha ha! Not a problem a girl can have many suitors so I got in touch with him and we had a laugh particulary as our visits were corresponding!

It wasn't a problem for me but a tremendous loss of face for her live on webcam...........so it fizzled out, and I got to experience my first Ladyboy.....! :shock:

#24 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 11:31 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci