46 replies to this topic

#25 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:45 AM

I find the girls attitudes disgusting in amsterdam, so robotic, 10-15 minutes and your kicked out the door.

That was years ago when gilder was the currency, never tried ts/lb back then.

They also go ballistic if you try take photo's in the red light district.

Its more a business fuck, then fuckoff, than anything you would wittness in LOS

That was one of the worst things about the change over to Euros several years back.

S&F used to be 50 Gilders, extras plus another 50G. - approx £16/£32.

Then suddenly overnight the whole lot shot up to €50, plus €50 for extras.
Work that out with the current € to £ exchange rates :cry:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#26 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:47 AM

Another pic of Jackie (circa May 2007)

Attached File  jackie3.jpg   91.65KB   2 downloads

• LJ likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#27 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:51 AM

Good stuff Dixon. I had a glorious 2 nights in the dam last December. One particular thai ladyboy called Viviane who worked on Barndesteeg gave me a quality drilling. Well hung, well up for it. Any punters interested in thai action in the dam, look out for Viviane, she is perfect. My last punt that trip was in the kamer beside Viviane, another lovely thai ladyboy. Just before the action commenced she asked me what my recreational drug of choice was. What's on offer sweetheart?. Next minute she brought down a plate full of the finest marching powder I've ever snorted. My jaws were numb for an hour. Can't remember what this lady was called but top quality. These girls were very close to the main strip on Barndesteeg. As a side point while I'm here, if anyone can tell me where the best action in Brussels and Antwerp is I'd very much appreciate it. Obviously, it'll not be as easy to find as the dam, but I'm visiting both cities soon and the rabbit likes to go prepared.
Travesti or Ladyboy, I'm not bothered, either will do...

#28 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:33 AM

As a side point while I'm here, if anyone can tell me where the best action in Brussels and Antwerp is I'd very much appreciate it. Obviously, it'll not be as easy to find as the dam, but I'm visiting both cities soon and the rabbit likes to go prepared.

Antwerp: a good place to head for is Villa Tinto, there are a few TS to be found there too, it is a purpose-built alley in the middle of the RLD:
http://travel.timeso...icle1903527.ece
http://antwerp.wordp...ens-of-antwerp/

Brussels: the RLD is close the North Station (Brussels Noord) and there are alot of windows there, search for the Rue d'Aarschot.

I found this quote: "Boulevard Albert II, Rue d'Aarschot, Rue de Brabant and its surroundings aren't really safe places to walk in late at night. It is the red light district and when you drive or walk around, girls or transvestites are likely to harrass you to offer you their services. If you're not into this kind of amusement, avoid this area after dark."

.... the things I do for you guys :roll:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#29 mazza

mazza
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:58 PM

That was a great and very accurate post thank you,and it bought back so many good memories, I used to stay at the hotel royal taste which at that time was 30 Euros a night it was cheap and cheerful but great location on oza about 30 metres from Bloedstraat and had a nice bar where you could sit and watch the world go by and recover from your labours, your hotel must have almost been opposite Koestaeg ??which had a lot of famous south American ts in the corner building diagonally opposite Bar De Stoof almost next to In Den Lichdensooi ??oh sorry I just saw the building in question in your photo double-bubble.
I agree with the other comments that its nowhere near as good as Thailand but South American ts are hot and Amsterdam has a charm all of its own.
Are the saow Thai cafe and the Mekong bar still open they were great places to meet Thai ladyboys before or after they started work?
I will try and post some pics but not too confident about it though as its the first time ive tried.

#30 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:23 PM

Thanks for the info on this thread. Very accurate. Having been there 4 or 5 times of late I like Amsterdam for 2 days only.

Will be there this August but TR's are not easy in AMS due to it being dangerous to take pics!

#31 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:31 AM

...De Pijp is a little further south. I've only been there once out of curiosity and have never been back since, you need to take a tram as it's too far to walk. It had a couple of short runs of windows which were only 30% occupied with nothing that took my fancy, certainly no LB/TS seen there or ever reported there. I only mentioned it because it is there....Amsterdam scenes...

De Pijp is a lovely neighbourhood, although not so centrally located...
there is only couple of windows, no LBs though...
it is interesting windows r very occupied during day (lunch) hours, when local guys go out for "lunch" and latter on the way form work back home...

#32 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:31 AM

Thought I'd post more up to date info on Amsterdam....

Early evening in the main RLD is dead. No one working. The best times appear to be lunchtime/afternoon and after 10pm at night.

Most are offering 100 eu for 30mins of no holds barred action. Some more limited encounters can be had for 50 eu

In the Singel there are a could of windows on Spui with LB's of varying quality and another window on the canal itself.

De Pjipe has no LB's AFAIK

Further info and some good visiting choices can be found on kinky.nl with reviews to be found on hookers.nl
Have to say the reviews tend to be very honest and accurate.

All in all only worth it if you are a stoner who has just a couple of days to spare.....

#33 robinhood

robinhood
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:51 AM

do amsterdam ladyboys and shemales let you suck them off without a condom?
You Dont know the Power of the Dark Side!

#34 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:27 AM

do amsterdam ladyboys and shemales let you suck them off without a condom?

Almost all LBs don't care if you suck them off without a condom. But, whether they'll suck you off without a condom is another story. :bj:

#35 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:11 PM

And the quality of lb´s?

Be under no illusions, ... The scene is nothing like Thailand, no long-time at all, unless you strike up a personal relationship...
...But occasionally there are some decent girls to be found, but as any visitor to any of the Dutch red-light districts will tell you, taking pictures is very risky indeed. You will get verbal abuse hurled at you from any girls that see you taking a picture and I have witnessed 2 cameras over the years being prized from the hands of individuals and tossed into the canal.
But with agreement you can take a pic or two inside some of the kamers from girls you get along with or who are willing, but I have found this to be rare...

Below is Jackie, a 30yo Thai LB who worked in the location pog1701 described (how could I forget?!). Located near Barndesteeg on Oudezijds Achterburgwal.

based on some good relations, here r some pics of LB (usually known as Tamara) taken in her "kamer" as well as during a nice & friendly visit at her flat... as far as i know from occasional email communication, she still hits RDL - Barndesteeg, but only weekends (fri. & sat.), ...
i recommend her for a good & funky fcuk with loads of her cum while she is banged... :twisted:

#36 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:13 PM

in kamer at Barndesteeg

Attached Files

• dixon cox and sebjohnson123@gmail.com like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci