46 replies to this topic

#13 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

Here's more likely what you want to see, Trompettersteeg, the tiniest alley right in the most populated and busiest area of the Wallen. No TS anywhere here around the Oude Kerk, just page 3 types. However, the very occasional and very passable TS might slip into the mix from time to time.

In the distance you can see La Vie En Rose at the end of Bethlemssteeg, it is a small dancing club where the girls dance on the counter for entertainment, worth a look.

Just before La Vie En Rose on the right is a covered area where you can enter and walk a short circuit indoors and see some more top tottie. Beware, some are known to grab you or give you a light punch if you ignore them, how rude. Usually only open late afternoon onwards, once the girls arrive for work.

Attached Files

• Attached File  00039.JPG   98.93KB   53554 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

#14 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:43 PM

Hi Dixon, have you any advice about a decent and not expensive accomodation?

Like most European cities Amsterdam is not cheap, it all depends on your budget.
Anything from a bunk-bed in a hostel dormitory to a suite in a 5* hotel is available.

Places I have stayed several times in the past are:
The Delta Hotel
The Singel Hotel
The Heart of Amsterdam
France Hotel

My price range is usually sub €100 per night but so much depends on season and which days and booking in advance. My advice would be to ALWAYS book in advance.

Look here and search within your budget:
http://www.hotels.nl/
http://www.easytoboo...sterdam-hotels/
http://www.booking.com/

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

Nice report there DC
I've been to Amsterdam a few times, and the last 3 times I stayed with Hotel 83.
http://www.hotel83.com/

The owner/manager has been to Thailand, Pattaya and is a great guy.
We had some real good fun there.
And it is right in ther heart of the action, near the Bloedstraat you marked on the map.
So dark, the con of man..

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:23 AM

Nice report there DC
I've been to Amsterdam a few times, and the last 3 times I stayed with Hotel 83.
http://www.hotel83.com/

Thanks Kinkoy, good link.

I've seen Hotel83 before but never tried it, good prices and good location too, nice one 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:19 AM

I've been living in Amsterdam for about 2.5 years and I've been able to find some good times while I'm here (when I'm not visiting the LOS).

If any BMs are coming to Amsterdam, drop me a line and maybe we can meet up and compare notes.

#18 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:30 AM

Very cool, dixon, thanks. I ´ve always wondered what those windows the girls stand in looks like. Great pics.
Never been there, when i asked about the quality of girls, it was more to fatboy when he suggested going there instead of Los. I rather save the money for Los and i realise the talent in Amsterdam is nowhere near Los.
We have a few 30+ asians here too, mostly malaysians or singaporeans asking 300 euros per pop :shock: Pass.

Thanks again. Hows life?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#19 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:39 AM

when i asked about the quality of girls, it was more to fatboy when he suggested going there instead of Los

The GG's are the kind of girls that i'd classify as completely out of my league! Real stunners for the most part, using the scene as a way to pay their way through medical school etc. Gorgeous.

But I would by no means go there "Instead" of LOS - at the mo Thailand is 2/3 times a year kind of event, whereas If i wanted to, I could be in Amsterdam in time for breakfast today.

My opinion is Amsterdam is the place for satisfying one's cravings for some "Loving" - be it with GG's or LB's if you're not too fussy on quality.

The city's close proximiy to the UK, its abundance of cheap, short flights, allows Amsterdam to act as a "Stop Gap" between trips to LOS, not a substitute.

#20 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:43 AM

My opinion is Amsterdam is the place for satisfying one's cravings for some "Loving" - be it with GG's or LB's if you're not too fussy on quality.

The city's close proximiy to the UK, its abundance of cheap, short flights, allows Amsterdam to act as a "Stop Gap" between trips to LOS, not a substitute.

I agree with FUK totally on that.

For anyone who's passion is LB's, Thailand wins hands down.
A case of quick fix logistics for UK residents.

There is no substitute for Thailand.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#21 bbb2k2

bbb2k2
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:00 AM

Thanks for the info guys. I've been thinking about a quick 1-day trip for a while and since LOS is about 2 months away this could be a nice substitute.

#22 DexterHines

DexterHines
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:36 AM

But there is more culture in Amsterdam than in Pattaya..Van Gogh, Rembrandt, the flower market...

#23 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

To the left of the Hotel Bar Torenzicht is Barndesteeg. There is a homeless centre here which unfortuntely results in numerous homeless people loitering around.

In the top left of the pic you can see the red light of TS positions on Oudezijds Achterburgwal.

Attached Files

• Attached File  00017.JPG   185.95KB   11568 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

#24 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:41 AM

As per the map, Bloedstraat is a 1 minute walk back up Oudezijds Achterburgwal in the direction of Centraal Station.

Attached Files

Meum cerebrum nocet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci