46 replies to this topic

#1 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:53 AM

I returned a few days ago from a couple of nights in Amsterdam, possibly my 30th trip over several decades, and as there is little or nothing on here about Amsterdam, I thought I'd add some information.

Transexuals, including a few asian TS can be found almost any time of day around two main areas; Bloedstraat and Barndesteeg, with a third smaller quieter area running parallel with the Singel Canal about 12 mins walk from the others with maybe one or two.

Transexuals selling their wares from their kamers you would find at:

- Bloedstraat: upto 20 transexuals, perhaps the best area for TS. Mostly South American, Spanish and a few Asians can be found here, inc. Thai. Varying quality, from shocking to excellent. You will have no problem knowing which is which here, many will flash there cock to you, hold their fingers apart to indicate a cock and/or it's length or have a blue strip light over their kamer door (as opposed to the usual girlie pink) to indicate their TS status. Also more windows around the corner in Gordijnensteeg.

- Barndesteeg: upto 6 transexuals, often asian, plus possibly a 'sexy' caucasian transvestite or two. Varying quality, from shocking to excellent. I have had several very nice encounters here. There is also a Thai massage establishment here.

- Singel Canal: upto 2 transexuals, mostly later in the evening or early hours, never day time. They are kinda rough and over injected with silicon around the arse. I've seen a few other TS on Spuistraat nearby, inc an asian who I visted once. Commonly South American or Spanish TS of varying quality, from shocking to average. Sometimes sleaze and the laid back atmosphere of this area wins and is a nice change of pace from the tourist and drug-pusher ridden areas along Oudezijds Achterburgwal.

- Butterfly Cafe: Excellent Thai food and beers accompanied by Thai staff.

There are also several post-op Asians which can be located off the Oudezijds Achterburgwal in a linking alleyway to Oudezijds Voorburgwal, close to the 'Heart of Amsterdam Hotel', where I have stayed several times.

Regarding GG's, they can be found along the length of Oudezijds Achterburgwal on both sides of the canal and around the Oude Kerk (Old Church), where possibly the busiest group of alleys are located and some of what most guys would deem the sexiest girls. Prices start at around €50 for 20 mins of suck and fuck with prices climbing for extras, such as topless and playing games etc.

Singel Canal girls are cheaper and start at maybe €30 or €40 for everything within 20 mins. A few crackers can be found here, but they would be €10 more.

Behind the Oude Kerk is the black girls district and prices are low. If you take a look, amongst all the banging and tapping on their kamer windows that these girls do to attract your attention, you will see why they are so cheap.

Last year the Mayor of Amsterdam closed down perhaps 20% of kamers, of which a few opposite the Heart of Amsterdam Hotel contained 3 or 4 TS's, in an attempt to reduce crime - see here

Some useful links:
http://www.booking.com/
http://www.eriknap.nl/but.html
http://www.butterfly-thaicafe.nl/
http://www.ignatzmice.com/
http://www.amsterdam...ghtdistrict.htm

Attached File  ams.jpg   116.74KB   3 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

#2 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:00 AM

The best one are located just between Bloedstraat & Barndesteeg a 3 tier house hosting 2 - 3 windows, careful though prices vary according to times and these girls always try for the max. Once you are spent they lose interest quick and want to kick you out. Point to note a BM told me pride is on in August and the Dam is awash with LB's then.
Hey

#3 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:09 AM

Great info Dixon - much easier to get a 55 minute cheap flight there to satisfy one's cravings, then a 12 hour jaunt to BKK.

Been there many times myself, and didnt even need a hotel - that shop doorway was most comfortable after one or two beers..... :shock:

#4 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:08 AM

Great info Dixon - much easier to get a 55 minute cheap flight there to satisfy one's cravings, then a 12 hour jaunt to BKK.

Been there many times myself, and didnt even need a hotel - that shop doorway was most comfortable after one or two beers..... :shock:

And the quality of lb´s?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#5 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:16 AM

Paying extra for taking the bra off :evil: I got caught out with that one once . I chose the girl for her generous bosom but had to pay extra to see it.
Asked everytime after that just what I was getting for my money.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

And the quality of lb´s?

Be under no illusions, as I suspect sev7en already knows, the quality is nowhere near that of Thailand. So if you are a regular LOS visitor and never been to Amsterdam before, you will likely be disappointed. The scene is nothing like Thailand, no long-time at all, unless you strike up a personal relationship.

However, sometimes in-between LOS visits we all need a fix from time to time and it is a lot cheaper than the likes of Eros and in/out call services from TS/LBs in London or the UK in general.

But occasionally there are some decent girls to be found, but as any visitor to any of the Dutch red-light districts will tell you, taking pictures is very risky indeed. You will get verbal abuse hurled at you from any girls that see you taking a picture and I have witnessed 2 cameras over the years being prized from the hands of individuals and tossed into the canal. But with agreement you can take a pic or two inside some of the kamers from girls you get along with or who are willing, but I have found this to be rare.

Below is Jackie, a 30yo Thai LB who worked in the location pog1701 described (how could I forget?!). Located near Barndesteeg on Oudezijds Achterburgwal.

I saw Jackie on many occasions both in and out of her kamer and maintained contact for 18 months and we got along very well. These pictures were taken in April 2007 inside her kamer, but she has since moved to Rotterdam and I have only seen her once since then.

Attached File  jackie1.jpg   158.57KB   10 downloads

Attached File  jackie2.jpg   86.33KB   5 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:50 PM

Some of you may have heard of the Thai Ten Bar & Cafe located on Oudezijds Voorburgwal, towards the Centraal Station end. This used to be a regular bar that many of the Asian ladyboys used to frequent after hours or during their non-kamer time. Somewhere to relax and have a drink in their company.

Regretably this nice place has been closed for a few years.

As Amsterdam's appeal has diminished over the years for me and the appeal of Thailand has risen exponentially, I find my visits here are becoming a lot less frequent. It is it's convenient location to the UK, despite it's recent kamer closures (about 20%), I still get an urge from time to time to visit if Thailand is not on the horizon. However, two nights is more than enough for me, at the end of that I want to get home.

Attached Files

• Attached File  00057.JPG   141.6KB   53621 downloads
  • Attached File  00096.JPG   149.67KB   53617 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:43 PM

A few pictures taken from my window (through the glass) at The Heart of Amsterdam Hotel in May 2007.

As stated before, always apply caution when taking out your camera, even if you're about to do a sneaky from within your room.

Attached Files

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:36 PM

Some really excellent information dixon cox.

I hope all the guys appreciate the true value of it all.

The photos taken from your room are fantastic ! 8)

Looks like I owe you a beer when we next cross paths.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:46 PM

Amazing report Dixon, hats off.

A few of us will be heading Amsterdam way this summer, and this info will be precious.

Cheers

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#11 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:16 PM

Thanks KK and kliome, it's about time I put something up about the Netherlands, it's somewhere I've been more times than I can remember. There are more Dutch places/towns/cities to visit that contain places of interest, including red-light areas, apart from Amsterdam. But Ams is the one 99% of people see, at least to start with. Other places I've visited are Den Haag (The Hague) once and Alkmaar four times, the home of the Achterdam.

For those that have never been to Amsterdam before, once you've arrived at Schipol Airport transport is a very easy 20 minute train journey to Centraal Station in Amsterdam City centre (Centrum).

The cost would be approx. €7.40 return and the ticket can be purchased at the station, which is combined with the airport and a 3 minute walk from passport control, return date for your ticket to be quoted on purchase, or just buy a single to Amsterdam Centraal Station. If you are from the UK you will be pleasantly surprised by the clean, quiet double-decker trains. Be aware that ticket inspectors regularly check tickets on the train, so do buy one.

On arrival at Centraal Station make your way to the exit and you are faced with Damrak, the main road leading away at right-angles from the station. See the map on the first post.

My visits have always been for the red-light districts, of which there are three: - The Wallen (the main one), The Singel and De Pijp (The Pipe). There used to be a 'Tipple-zone' out on the edge of town for street-walkers, but this closed years ago and I only saw it once, sleazy as fuck with an element of danger in the air, loved it, shame.

De Pijp is a little further south. I've only been there once out of curiosity and have never been back since, you need to take a tram as it's too far to walk. It had a couple of short runs of windows which were only 30% occupied with nothing that took my fancy, certainly no LB/TS seen there or ever reported there. I only mentioned it because it is there.

Amsterdam is a beautiful city and it is not all about the red-light districts; canals, coffee shops and much history is also here.

Amsterdam scenes...

Attached Files

• Attached File  00034.JPG   187.03KB   53566 downloads
  • Attached File  00025.JPG   127.79KB   53569 downloads
  • Attached File  00016.JPG   154.99KB   53565 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

#12 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:22 PM

Hi Dixon, have you any advice about a decent and not expensive accomodation?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci