... at home ...

Attached Files

• dixon cox likes this

#38 topluvr

topluvr
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:14 AM

I visited Amsterdam in early August and had read quite a bit on other sites about a TS girl called Paula. Her services were meant to be the best.
She works on the corner of BloeedStraat and the main street of the canal and has her name on the window.
She is Ecuadorian and very attractive. Paula got me on my knees and she proceeded to engulf her cock into my mouth. I asked her to fuck me and i was in heaven she really knows how to fuck. It wasnt a rough fuck it was a gentle nice and extremely sensual fuck. On the second visit to her i asked her to take pics of her cock inside me. Both visits cost me 50euro each, not sure of the time but I think it was about 20-30minutes.

#39 zealot

zealot
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

Almost all LBs don't care if you suck them off without a condom. But, whether they'll suck you off without a condom is another story. :bj:

Reading that I'm left wondering, those of you who are experienced with Amsterdams red light district: "Would you?"

I've been thinking about visiting Amsterdam for a while. For one I live 'pretty' close (Sweden) and going to Thailand would be a bit much on me atm. Hopefully I could manage a trip to Amsterdam by summer.

So there's one other thing I'm wondering about (the rest've been pretty much covered in this thread. Like, the ladies flashing you while you 'browse' :blush: ). I've tried to find out (without much luck); in addition to the "blue lights", does there exist any good shemale clubs/bars/similar there?

#40 DexterHines

DexterHines
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:48 AM

The earlier posts in this thread should tell you all you need to know, the one club that hasn't been mentioned is Llelebel on Utrechtestraat just off the Rembrandplein -it is very small and on weekends is too crowded for people to get in, and I am not sure you will meet the girls you want to there, but its hit and miss with places like that so try it anyway.

#41 Air33

Air33
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:22 AM

Hey thanks for the great information... which time of the week will be the best to visit Amsterdam to visit some pretty bigtitted transsexuals:) ?? Is it best during the weekends or? I'm planing going there during summer arriving a Thursday and leaving a Saturday :P

#42 Suknod82

Suknod82
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:38 AM

I'm from Amsterdam and after having seen Bangkok I can NOT recommend Amsterdam. Sure, the planeticket to Thailand is expensive, but the service is not only cheaper, it is also a million times beter than in Amsterdam.

Skip Amsterdam, the TS scene here isn't worth it.

#43 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

you can also check this site out for TS providers in Amsterdam or just about any city. I have it qued up to TS Joselyn who is in NYC right now. I had the pleasure of spending time with her yesterday. So I know in at least that one instance the site is accurate. Joselyn was amazing by the way, one of the best I have been with in a while. Also check out the providers videos they are short but erotic

http://www.distintas...el/joselynlopez

#44 george47

george47
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:39 AM

Posted Image
I thought you guys might be interested in a website I have created (see signature).
The main feature is an interactive map of Amsterdam's red light district. The map links to photos of every red (and blue) light window in Amsterdam. Rooms that are mostly occupied by TS are marked blue. No other site or map like this exists.
  • careface likes this

#45 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:00 PM

Posted Image
I thought you guys might be interested in a website I have created (see signature).
The main feature is an interactive map of Amsterdam's red light district. The map links to photos of every red (and blue) light window in Amsterdam. Rooms that are mostly occupied by TS are marked blue. No other site or map like this exists.

http://www.amsterdam...strict-maps.com

Thats an absolutely fantastic site you have built george :!:

Im extremely very impressed. :butterfly:

#46 cigano

cigano
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:52 AM

cheers for that site

#47 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:23 AM

thanks George, for showing us the "walking street" in Amsterdam

I've been planning a weekend there and you make things easier for me :clapclap:

cheers !
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci