• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

#26 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:16 AM

Well I scored one point but I dont give it a second thought - just live your own life and onjoy what YOU guys want to do. Nothing set in stone - just take things as they come and for me at least, tatoo's, ugly chicks and wigs do nothing for me no matter what.

Cheers
Mardhi

#27 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:30 AM

what classes as fat lb ?

I dont think putting on a wig and having a wank in front of a mirror would count :lol:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#28 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:08 AM

#29 Kahuna

Kahuna
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:39 AM

LEGEND

1 a: a story coming down from the past;
especially : one popularly regarded as historical although not verifiable

b: a body of such stories

c: a popular myth of recent origin

d: a person or thing that inspires legends

#30 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:08 PM

ok, calm the fuck down.
this thread was started as a bit of fun.
im not really a legend myself, im actually a roofer.
:roll:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#31 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:05 PM

I don't know what all the fuss is about here.

The term "Legend" in the context of this forum seems to have been coined sort of coined out of respect and admiration for some of our more experienced and prolific BM's.

I guess like many good things, once you set out to define it, some of the luster goes away. This sadly seems to be the case here.

Frankly, I prefer hearing the term "legend", as it has a much nicer ring than "serial ladyboy fucking, alcohol riddled sex tourist."

I only managed to get six on the list, but will certainly add one or two more next week. Some will likely not happen (but never say never), just because I just don't roll that way (fats, femboys and getting robbed are not on my radar).

As an aside, I will add that I've shagged LB's in 15 of the 36 countries I've been to. Nothing like sharing the love, babies!!!

Now, kindly return to your regularly scheduled bitching.

8) 8) 8)

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#32 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:55 AM

This post and the term legend, is just a bit of fun, and I'd suggest anyone who finds it offensive or arrogant is perhaps better to ignore this thread and not post.

None of the so called 'legends' I have met see themself as anything more than a regular visitor to Thailand. We are all continuing to learn more about Thailand, the LBs we love and to an extent, ourselves. And most of us continue to learn through our mistakes.

Regarding the list, sadly I have accomplished all the less glamorous requirements (obese one, old one, copy hair, a bit of boxing).

I think a true legend also needs to have a motor bike scar. I'm still waiting for that one but I'm sure it's coming soon.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#33 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:02 AM

you nearly got us both one, when we came of your moped on soi 7. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#34 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:44 AM

been a lot of talk about what makes a legend. so discussing with other legends on our last trip we came up with this list of requirements.
please add your score up and add to the thread.
n.b. all questions relate to lb.s.

1. must have had 3 or more threesomes.
2. must have had a tiffany/alcazar/simon cabaret star.
3. must have had a clinicaly obese one. (not just plump, proper embarasing lard arse)
4. had a real manly looker from linda bar with copy hair.
5. had a mamasan or bar owner.
6. had an lb tattoo your name on them.
7. had what could be called a "star". i.e . areeya, paris, gyk, emma/amy etc. (one that every member would have heard of).
8. had a decent bit of boxing that got you talked about next day.
9. had a short time upstairs in limatquai.
10. had an lb over the age of 35.
11. had 3 or more post-ops.
12. had 3 or more of the lb69 models.
13. barfined a femboy from sunnee/boyztown/paradise complex.
14. been robbed by street meat, either from your person, or item from your room.
15. had to have had an lb in your home country.

scores gentlemen please.

my own score is 13. got to get the fat one next trip, and im working on the tattoo.

the whole list is easily achevable on a three week trip.
the legends are currently planning a january trip if anyone wants to give the list a crack.

#35 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:57 AM

anthony70
The ones have not had yet

6. had an lb tattoo your name on them this I plan to do with seya
3. must have had a clinicaly obese one

What proof is required ?
And does a fat gg count ?and i mean fat

my score 14
if fat gg counts otherwise 13

#36 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:07 AM

Failed 6,9 and 11.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci