what is a legend?

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#13 monkeyman

monkeyman
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:16 AM

Im just trying to earn extra points :D , and for sure Gyk is star , even more so for the fact she has never done any gallery work .

I doubt she will ever be back in the scene , but she is doing ok for herself , well thats what a mutual friend told me anyways .

And here is a link to a foto of my number 6 .

http://lb-69.com/for...4511.html#54511

Any points for taking a ladyboy back to your home country and introducing them to your family ??

#14 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:02 AM

:( I'm a failure.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#15 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:08 AM

Christ, i would have to quit my job to concentate on becoming a legend :shock: :shock: but it is my job that pays for my travels so i better just plod along and just enjoy the sights and tastes the darkside has to offer and leave the legend stuff up to the legends that truley deserve the title................
Cheers

#16 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:36 AM

if that list is indicative of the requirements of being a "legend" i will happily plod along shagging the lb's i want to and let the legends rule supreme :D
way too many requirements :lol:

and nice remark about thread spoiling gareth anthony :lol: :lol:
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#17 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:39 PM

the list is not a requirement to be a legend.
just a list of memorable experiences we have had between a few legends .

thought id start a thread on it, see how everyone scores.
kliome has yet to reply, i think he,ll get the most marks.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#18 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

Honest result is 11

Missed # 3 ....not much chance taking really fat one
# 4.....never had copyhair but have had nit noy manly
# 6.....great honour but don't think so
# 8.....never had many major dramas

Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#19 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:36 PM

il never be a legend :cry:
Goin off big time

#20 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:56 PM

il never be a legend :cry:

And, who cares?

I dont care if some board members call me a legend or not, i just go out and have fun.

But funny list anthony70!

#21 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:52 PM

What makes a legend?
I don’t know, and I do not consider myself anywhere near an LB legend.
I think I scored about 8 on your list.

But I thought I give you some short stories from 20 years of short timing LB’s.

-My 20 – 25 first lb’s was all from Limatquai, and all up in the st rooms there. A few 3som also. :wink:
One time I took 2 with me upstairs, I was a bit drunk and did not cum, so after a while one of them got bored and left. I had a small chat in bed (had beers with me) with the other one, getting ready for another try, suddenly a “boy” appears from the window or door out to a porch or fire escape stair. She says “he suck very good, let him suck you!” :o
I go ok, and he didn’t even undress, and got on with it, and the lb beside me helping and teasing, and not to long I filled his mouth with a big long waited for load, he he, I guess it was the little twist to it that did it. :)

-Another time I picked up one lb from the roundabout bar in soi Diamond, and we went upstairs over Caligula a gogo, somewhere. As we where screwing in the room, a friend of her (post op) comes in with an US navy guy. There where two beds in the room, so I wasn’t bodder at all. And they went down to business as well, but the young navy guy look really suspicious to the whole thing. I had my shot, and went to the toilet, coming in I saw my lb quickly taking her hands out of my bum bag/money bag. So I got mad, counted my money and kicked her out. When the navy guy saw she had a dick, when she got out of the bed, he went scared, very scared, and asked what is this? :shock:
I said, well yours used to have a dick too! And I don’t think it took more then 4 seconds before he was dressed an out of there. He was fast! :lol:
That leaving only me and the post op in the room, and we got along well, so I ended up shagging her, right there, without paying, since the “navy guy had already paid, and did nothing”, she smiled to me. :lol:

-One time I woke up with two lb’s I could not remember seen before or where I was.
After some chatting, it was revealed that I had picked them up in soi Diamond, where they where free lancing. And now we was in their room in Naklua.
Well ok for me, last night I had just passed out when coming in to there room, but I was ready now.
This was an old wood house or shad way up in the north end of Naklua. So before any action, the regular shower, and a piss had to be done, and the “bath room” was out side shared by many other Thais from that compound, the old style when you pure water over you from a big barrel.
And there where some strange looks when a farang turned up there. This was about 18 years ago.
We had a really nice session, one of them was a post op, and no tits, the other must have spend her money on silicon instead of the cut, cause she had a nice pair.
All three went on very well, and I promised to come and see them again. And I did, a few times. But after being away a few months, coming back to see them they had moved.
No mobile phones in this time, so I had no clue, but another cutie there told me she knows where they had gone.
But as she was cute, I asked if not she was interested, and this is Thailand, so we went to her room, but shower first, and that was when she took of her wig! After pouring water over us in that same place as before, and back in the room, we get going, she was a post op, and after some shagging time, I asked her if she could put the wig back on ( she was so much better looking with the wig on) And that I wanted to fuck her ass, I didn’t like that pussy. :roll:
She went totally nuts, screaming I was gay, and a lot of thai words, I got my clothes on, and was more or less kicked out. And a lot of people has gathered out side to see what was happening, it was lie somebody had been killed!
I shouted back too her and threatened her that I know mafia that take care of her. :twisted:
All just a play to get out of there safe, and I did. Not so fun then, but a good laugh afterword.

-Well this is about a mistake I did, with a girl. :oops:
I was in TQ (my fav bar) and partying hard, next thing I remember was waking up next day to a post op somewhere, I had no clue. Still pretty drunk, I started talking to her, when she have had the operation, and how it was before and no? No she kept saying, I am a girl!! You are so stupid! I did not understand anything, but ok, I thought she consider herself a real girl now, and did not want to talk about being a lb before.
We got the gymnastics done, and had her showing me the way out of there.
“You don’t know” she asked, what you mean I said, “sabu falang”
And getting out of the room, I realized I was in one of the short time rooms in TQ, and the “post op” was a real girl from TQ. Wow did I really feel like a “sabu falang”.
I was pretty embarrassed, and it took a lot of drinks before I was talking to her again. 8)

Hope this was not too long, I still have a laugh at this :D
So dark, the con of man..

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

Great storie Kinkoy.... :D i can easily understand why you are laughing, looking back on these happenings... :lol: :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#23 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:23 PM

:P

#24 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:44 PM

I think all who been to pattaya even though they dont want to admit it have been in a situation like that :lol:

what classes as fat lb ?
I never seen one in jsb or blue ice except mina and her fat ass would that count ? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci