what is a legend?

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:44 AM

been a lot of talk about what makes a legend. so discussing with other legends on our last trip we came up with this list of requirements.
please add your score up and add to the thread.
n.b. all questions relate to lb.s.

1. must have had 3 or more threesomes.
2. must have had a tiffany/alcazar/simon cabaret star.
3. must have had a clinicaly obese one. (not just plump, proper embarasing lard arse)
4. had a real manly looker from linda bar with copy hair.
5. had a mamasan or bar owner.
6. had an lb tattoo your name on them.
7. had what could be called a "star". i.e . areeya, paris, gyk, emma/amy etc. (one that every member would have heard of).
8. had a decent bit of boxing that got you talked about next day.
9. had a short time upstairs in limatquai.
10. had an lb over the age of 35.
11. had 3 or more post-ops.
12. had 3 or more of the lb69 models.
13. barfined a femboy from sunnee/boyztown/paradise complex.
14. been robbed by street meat, either from your person, or item from your room.
15. had to have had an lb in your home country.

scores gentlemen please.

my own score is 13. got to get the fat one next trip, and im working on the tattoo.

the whole list is easily achevable on a three week trip.
the legends are currently planning a january trip if anyone wants to give the list a crack.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#2 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:57 AM

anthony70
The ones have not had yet

6. had an lb tattoo your name on them this I plan to do with seya
3. must have had a clinicaly obese one

What proof is required ?
And does a fat gg count ?and i mean fat

my score 14
if fat gg counts otherwise 13

#3 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:07 AM

Failed 6,9 and 11.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#4 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:28 AM

gaz.
all questions relate to lb,s.
who aint fucked a fat bird.?
got no choice where i live.

you reckon seya will get your name tattoo.d? gaz or gareth?
also, which seya is this?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#5 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:30 AM

Damm I'm an abject failure :(

I've not managed 3, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13 or 14

Dont do fat GG's so not going to do a fat LB, and I really do try and avoid the manly ones :D

Tatoo's arnt my scene so thats out! 11 and 13 are possible in the future and I'm sure its just a matter of time for 14...

So only a score of 8 (Only a legend in my own mind..)

#6 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:31 AM

Seya from Lb69 and it will be gareth on the tatoo im going to get her to put it on her ass or back

#7 monkeyman

monkeyman
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:56 AM

I scored a 10 :D

Surprisingly number 6 was included , thats fairly major a Tattoo , some of these should be more than 1 point ??

Also for number 7 i think my Foto's have actually made some of these ladyboys "stars" i.e Gyk , any bonus points for that ?

And im proud to say my 10 did not include 3, 4, 9, 11 , 13 :roll: , and i dont intend to even try to accomplish them .

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:06 AM

i agree the tattoo is a big deal, very hard to achieve. hence it made the list.

i knew number 13 would sort the men from the boys. :D
or should i say boyz. :twisted:

number 7 about the "stars" is a tricky one,
but we are talking about olde school lb legends.
the ones we,ve all heard of. lusi mustang etc....

#9 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:14 AM

anthony70
I will have pics of Lusi she is my first stop in Bangkok in July2008 have already been in contact with her.

#10 monkeyman

monkeyman
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:29 AM

Well you mentioned "gyk" as a star , and from what ive seen on the LB69 forums most of her Foto's are ones i have taken :D , also i wish i didnt have number 6 , even more so because of the place and size of it , silly ladyboy.

As for number 13 i am glad to be a boy in that case :shock:

#11 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:53 AM

gaz.
thats very interesting.
now run along and make us a cup of tea will you.
you are spoiling the thread........... (again). :twisted: :evil:

as for gyk, some other legends classed her as a star , despite never doing much "gallery work".
she is still very much one of everyones favourite lb,s.

#12 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:14 AM

IMO Gyk is "THE" number 1 superstar. And she did this without being posted all over lb websites. I would class the following as superstars at one stage or another. (Am not saying I fancy them all)

Gyk, Areeya, Annie (old obsessions), Barbie (unfortunatly she is), Amy/Emma, Paris, Nikki, Noon :lol: , Lusi, Mint, Nancy, Beam, Jay, Pond (maybe), Eye, Ex, Moo, Helen and probably more I missed. :? (Ive done seven of them. :lol: I am sure Ric has done more though)

I got a low low 6 unfortunatly. I am counting Australia as the ladyboy in my own country as I lived there at the time. No irish lbs thanks. And I avoid the manish copy hairs and owl ones so I dont think ill be getting any more points in the future. Dito for the Sunee boys. 8)
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci