what is a legend?

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#73 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:12 PM

I think my mate giles has to be a true "legend" after leaving most of his calf muscle on the volvo he hit at 120mph also breaking his leg and shattering both forearms and his hand were where his elbows are :? And then losing so much blood he died twice roadside :shock: He saved his ribs and lungs as we had just done a mag swap and he had 20 top shelfers down his jacket :lol:

The leg 5 years later :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#74 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:55 PM

#75 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:46 AM

Maybe its the red hair they say redheads are hyper-active !!!

Fuck knows all i know is there are millions of years behind us and millions infront and we are here as long as the click of the fingers !!

So I try to make the most of it :lol: oh and i think my testosterone levels are quite high :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#76 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:13 AM

3/15 and quite happy with that for now......

#77 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:22 AM

as far as i remember...it all started with Anthony taking some piss at the receptionists at Jasmine hotel....every evening before he left for the hunting...he would always ask the shy girl in reception what she thought he should bring home that night... :lol:

imagine Anthony(with poker-face) telling the girl... okay what you think...?? shall i take Girl -ladyboy or boy tonight... :lol:

she always ended up tottally red in her face... :oops:

in my memories...thats how the "legend" started... :lol:

and BTW....i only scores one or two...and i dont care... :wink:

Now that makes perfect sense and may the legends keep doing what they do and enjoy every minute of it but i am like Batman only scored 1 or 2 but the transition my life took this year into the darkside i am a legend even if it only is in my mind :D :D

#78 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:57 AM

Scored ~ < Most
So many LB So Little Time

#79 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:02 PM

I could have scored a few points on Sat .
I found three rather large but friendly Samoan Lady Boys , two were about 6 foot 3 and about twice the size of me (I'm almost 80kgs and six foot tall) and the other was about 5 foot 7 and about the same around the waist .

Lets see a point for a threesum , a point for an obese one and a point for one in my own country . :D

They were quite friendly but luckily I could see my workplace from the back door of the club and decided to stay away , although they were friendly enough . One had beautiful hair and they were well dressed.
Hope they have some nice looking friends as I'm going to keep an eye out for them .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#80 janne

janne
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:35 PM

It`s not tragic to die, doing what you love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci