• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#409 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:45 PM

Day 10 cont...
Back at The Dynasty Inn, I had to agree to a joiners fee, which from memory was only 400 Baht or thereabouts. Any thought of a threesome very quickly disappeared, as it become obvious Jenny wasn't happy, and was definitely not going to partake in any bedroom gymnastics. :(

Despite this setback, I soldiered on, and proceeded to have a shower with Min which was a nice way to get acquainted. When we finished in the bathroom, Jenny bailed herself up in there whilst Min & I got down & dirty on the bed. To say the entire situation was strange would be an understatement, but I guess that's life. 8)

Soon after our session, Min proceeded to leave the room, allowing Jenny and myself to patch things up, and prepare for our taxi ride to Bangkok in the morning.

* a few snaps of Min taken just before she departed...

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#410 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:54 PM

Day 11
Had booked a car the previous day for the trip to Bangkok. Not sure what I was thinking, but decided I would take Jenny with me to Bangkok for a couple of days.

Got myself out of bed nice & early to allow plenty of time to shower & pack my case before heading off to Bangkok.

Before departing, snapped a few more shots of Jenny who was looking exceptionally cute...

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#411 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:56 PM

Day 11 continued.

Attached Files

#412 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:02 PM

Hey KK.

One can never presume to fully understand the Thai LB mind. Bizarre is all I can say about that situation. She clearly initiated the "min" idea and then got mad when you closed the deal?

Sounds like you handled it like a good sport (actually kudos for that, and not cold cocking the asshole frenchie, too).

Min was certainly a cutie too!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#413 gray_man

gray_man
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:09 PM

Jenny has great LIPS :wink:

#414 peerice

peerice
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:31 AM

WOW!!! Min is a Hottie!!!! Gave me quite the hardon!!!

#415 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

Day 11
It's very rare that I stay with the same ladyboy for more than a single night however for some reason, I thought it would be nice to spend some more time with this doll. I was a little unsure about taking Jenny with me to Bangkok, but thought it might be fun. At the same time I was considering the implication on my LB hunting in Bangkok.
Taxi turned up as scheduled, and we quickly checked out the Dynasty Inn, Pattaya and headed for The Dynasty Grande, Bangkok.

Jenny was a fairly unique character, and I relayed in earlier posts how she was reluctant to let me pay her barfine, preferring to meet me up the street. Other times, she had refused payment or handed me back money when shew felt I had given her too much. Perhaps that explained her reaction when she saw the room at The Dynasty Grande, remarking "Why you need expensive room like this ?"

Early in the evening, we headed out for a bite to eat at the old Dynasty Inn. The food here is miles better than The Dynasty Grande, and cheaper.

After eating, next stop was Guess Bar, to let Jenny see for herself how it's done in Bangkok. Jenny had never seen Bangkok's Sukhumvit area and associated nightlife, so it was all a bit of an eye opener.

Lots of forum members & regulars at Guess Bar when I visited as is generally the case. If you haven't been there before, and you want to meet a few guys from this and the other ladyboy forums, then a visit is paramount on your itinerary.

(First Photo)
Was pleasantly surprised to meet up with "Mamasan Lek" out the front of Guess Bar. :shock:

(Next (2) two photos)
Jenny got to meet another Laos ladyboy in Jen who was down in bangkok with forum member Lucky A.

Attached Files

#416 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:09 PM

Day 11 continued..
A few photos of a relatively new adition to Guess Bar by the name of Poy.
Will be interesting to watch her blossom like many of the other Guess Bar girls have over time. :D

Attached Files

#417 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:34 PM

Day 11 continued...
Eventually made it over to Nana Plaza with a few other folk at Guess Bar. Jenny was intrigued by the number of ladyboys in Obsession & Cascades. As Nana Plaza closed shop for the night, headed across to the Nana Hotel with Jenny where we had a meal with Mardhi.

Does Mardhi ever eat anything other than hamburgers ? :roll:

Headed back to the hotel with Jenny, and continued to ponder whether to send her back to Pattaya tomorrow or let her stay longer :?:

I think I'll sleep on it......

#418 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

Day 12

During the early hours of the morning, I continued to debate what to do about Jenny, and whether I should send her back to Pattaya so that I could enjoy the spoils of Bangkok for a couple of days without her. Eventually I made up my mind, and told her I think she should leave later in the day. This went down like a lead baloon, resulting in an uneasy silence and Jenny crying her eyes out. She may have believed that she loved me, but I am a realist, and had no intention of ever getting serious.

Once we were both up & showered, we went downstairs with the intention of organising a taxi and immediately negotiated a decent rate with a Meter Taxi hanging around the front of the hotel. The driver asked what time do you want to leave, and Jenny replied straight away. We headed back upstairs to get her bags, and Jenny jumped straight into the taxi without speaking to me. I paid the driver through the window, then opened the rear door so I could attempt to say goodbye to Jenny and give her a 'tip' for her 'time", but she refused to take a single Baht.

Whilst in the taxi to Pattaya, Jenny called me, and apologised for the way in which she left. I attempted to say sorry for sending her home, and tried to explain my behaviour. I was genuinely sad the way it all came to an end, however in the same breath, I was looking forward to an evening or two alone, to meet with forum members and sample all that the Nana precinct has to offer.

#419 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:23 PM

Day 12 cont...

During the day, had a really enjoyable foot massage, followed by a Thai massage at this place in Sukhumvit Soi 4, virtually opposite the T-Junction where Soi 4 & Soi 6 meet. Bumped into Sev7en at the place while he was having a manicure & pedicure. :wink: I must confess that I don't mind the odd manicure & pedicure myself when in LOS. 8)

In the evening, I jumped on the skytrain, and made my way to The Great American Rib Company (Sukhumvit Soi 36) where I met Stogie, Snick, TTChang, Kahuna, Katoeylover & Monkeyman.
The food there was excellent food, and can highly recommend it for a change from "fried rice with chicken". After dinner we piled into a couple of taxis, and headed back to the Guess Bar.

Snapped a few more photos outside of Guess Bar. :D

Attached Files

#420 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:39 PM

Day 12 cont...

Left Guess Bar alone and wandered over to Nana Plaza where I checked out the often neglected Temptation Bar, which was pretty average on this ocassion. Headed upstairs towards Cascade bar where I bumped into Patty sitting outside the bar. Just managed to have a final drink at Cascades before the 1am closing. Proceeded to watch the spectacular exit parade, whilst sipping on a beer, and called a cute LB from Obsessions called Dawan to meet me at the hotel at 3am.

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci