• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#385 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:26 PM

Day 8
Doesn't time fly when you're having fun, been here over a week already...
Late afternoon, went for a stroll over to Soi Buakow to see what was shaking at Pooks Swan Bar. Jenny was still in Laos, so I really had no intention of barfining anyone else from the bar, but "man is not camel" and a few beers in the afternoon are always enjoyable. 8)

As per all my previous visits, no shortage of talent at this relaxed place. Keep in mind that this is a mixed bar although the ladyboys seem to outnumber the GG's. Speaking of GG's, this first photo is one the genetic girls from the bar...

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#386 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:30 PM

Day 8 cont....Pooks Swan House / Bar

A few photos of the very cute Min

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#387 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:33 PM

Day 8 cont...

Attached Files

#388 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

Day 8 cont...
As arranged, met Thegame925 & Rossco at La Bamba around 7:30pm for a pre-dinner drink or two. It was Thegame925's last night in Pattaya, so I wanted him to see another side to Pattaya before he departed.

I am normally content to survive on Thai food whilst in Thailand, however lately I've been dining at a whole range of international style restaurants, and have found the food generally to be very good, and the pricing particularly reasonable when compared with western prices.

I'm sure it can be very hit & miss if you don't know where to go, but based on my own experience and the recommendations of others, you eventually build up a repertoire of excellent places to dine, where you can be guaranteed of great food and ocassionally even service to match.

Left La Bamba, and headed to MANTRA for what was definitely the most enjoyable meal I had whilst in town. Mantra is located on Beach Rd, North of Soi 1, next to the Amari Orchid Resort which it's associated with.

http://www.mantra-pattaya.com/

There are actually seven separate kitchens in the place, enabling it to offer Japanese, Indian, Chinese, Western, Mediterranean, Charcoal Grill and Seafood on a single menu.

I'm sure Thegame925 & Rossco would agree that it was a memorable evening, with great service, excellent decor, perfect ambience & delicious food.

Whilst at the restaurant, Mardhi popped in for a quick drink and to finally meet Thegame925 before his departure the following day.

Given we were already in North Pattaya, after dinner we checked out some of the bars on Pattaya 2nd Road near Soi 2 &3 or thereabouts.

Quite a few ladyboys to be found in this area, alhtough the quality was somewhat variable.

I did however spot one very cute ladyboy at The Cosy Bar on Pattaya 2nd Rd (opposite Big C), who appears in the following photos.

Attached Files

#389 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:55 PM

Day 8 cont...
Next up, we decided to head across to Soi 7 for a wander, where Rossco steered us towards a very noisy beer bar called Nice Bar 2. Initially I wasn't keen at all to even sit at the place given the noise, but as I started to look closer at these young "girls" gyrating, I realised half were actually ladyboys. :shock:

Refer Exhibit "A" picured below, which is indicative of the talent !

Attached Files

#390 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:06 PM

Day 8 cont...
Left the incredibly noisy Soi 7, and headed back towards Soi 13/1 where Rossco and myself said goodbye & farewell to Thegame925, who no doubt had a mission to accomplish before leaving town the next day. 8)

Meanwhile, Rossco & I headed back to Naklua for a couple of late night refreshments at The Family Bar. :P

A few snaps of Sara & co. at the bar...

Attached Files

#391 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:08 PM

Day 8 cont...

Attached Files

#392 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

Day 8 cont...
Next up, we decided to head across to Soi 7 for a wander, where Rossco steered us towards a very noisy beer bar called Nice Bar 2. Initially I wasn't keen at all to even sit at the place given the noise, but as I started to look closer at these young "girls" gyrating, I realised half were actually ladyboys. :shock:

Nice Bar #1 is located directly in front of Family Bar Naklua....There were a couple of nice ones there earlier this year....Cheers Donnykey

P.S. The one in yellow graced my room on a few occasions :D

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#393 chopped

chopped
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:46 PM

Thanks so very much for the great trip report and the even better pictures, lucky bastards doesn’t make me envious at all, yeah right.
Good on you at least some of us can have some fun while i am in Sydney with a hard on a cat could use as a scratching post! Do you think i could get some of those lovely ladies to sharpen their nails on it, ever so gently of course. :shock:
Good luck to you and thank you ever so much, think I have to go and beat off now, ho hum. :oops:
Steve.

#394 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:07 AM

I know your in love right now KK, but I think my favourite so far is you friend Dow from Sally's, you know I like em a bit older :D mind you the young boy (LB 274) looks interesting :wink:
Looking forward to your Northern adventures, locking the mother in law in her room whilst you go out mongering.
BTW I've scored another whistle stop visit will be on Sunday night's TG out of Melbourne. :D :D
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#395 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 05:15 PM

Day 8 continued...
Had seen photos and comments related to Sara from other forum members, and the rumours were she was reasonably well endowed. :D
When I finally met her in the flesh, I wasn't instantly certain whether I wanted to pay her bar although after sitting and chatting to her for a little while, I certainly became more interested.

There were a couple of things I didn't like, namely the stubble on the chin, and that terrible, trashy nurses uniform. Not that I give a shit, but as we left the bar, and walked back towards the Dolphin Roundabout, she certainly atttracted more than her fare share of stares. :shock:

Anyway, the truth is she is very sweet, a little crazy, but lots of fun to be with, and goes off like a firecracker in the sack !

Attached Files

#396 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 05:17 PM

More Sara in the loom...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci