• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#361 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:38 PM

Day 6
Day 6 started as is often the case with a trip to Soi 6. Perhaps I'm getting old, but my sex drive ain't what it used to be. I can still recall those days when I'd get a soapy massage, followed by a short time in Soi 6, then a blow job at The Pumphouse or Nice with Ice, and this was all before the clock had struck 4pm. Then the evening activities would begin. :D These days, I'm content to spend the afternoon nursing a beer or two, as I check out a few of the Soi 6 venues, and pass the time.

This particular day was fairly lacklustre, but I did manage to visit Lucky Love Bar, sometimes referred to as Cafe Ole', which had been on the agenda for a few days. This is the venue on the corner, a little over halfway down Soi 6. It has a pool table out the front in a open area, and there is a smallish glassed in bar area behind it. Not sure whether most of you would find anything of interest in this place, but I'd spotted a few interesting looking LB's before that demanded a closer look.

Chatted to one cute enough LB, and shared a drink, but some of the other faces I had spotted before weren't around as my luck would have it.

Maybe that's why they call it the Lucky Love Bar ? :wink:

http://www.pattayaph...PzRUk5rkcJEGDGA

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#362 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

Day 6 cont...
Had previously received an sms from Stogie Bear, inviting me to a forum members 'meet up' at Shenanigans, so headed back to The Dynasty in for a 'freshen up' before meeting around 7pm. Being an Irish Pub, I guess it makes perfect sense that it was Fajita night. If my memory serves me correctly, in attendance were Stogie Bear, TT Chang, Tomcat, Thegame925, Sev7en, Rossco & Sonia, Actually the Fajitas were pretty good, and being with a group of likeminded individuals is always lots of fun.

After dinner, we split into smaller groups, each with their own pressing agendas for the night. I ended up back at La Bamba with Rossco, Sonia & Thegame925

Had been meaning to catch up with a longtime friend from Australia who finally relocated to Pattaya over a year ago, so headed over to his bar located on Beach Rd in a group of bars known as the Best Friend Beer Bar Centre or something along those lines....
There is about 17 small beer bars in the complex, with a boxing ring in the centre. Unfortunately you have to put up with the continual demands from the fighters for a tip/donation which I find rather annoying, especially when my interest level in Thai Boxing is nil. :roll:

Couldn't spot any ladyboys in the vicinity, so decided to keep moving.

Kliome had previously mentioned Pom Bar, located on Soi Chaiyapoom (just off Soi Buakow) so was keen to check it out myself. Unfortunately on the night I visited there was only one ladyboy in attendance, and she wasn't one of the beauties that Kliome had previously posted on the forum.

Ordered a beer at Pom Bar, which could do with a total makeover, and made some small talk with the one ladyboy in the bar. Thankfully my phone rang, and it was Jenny, enquiring about my whereabouts. A few moments later, I was out of there, and on my way (once again) to Pooks Swan Bar, to see the lovely Jenny. :D
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#363 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:11 PM

Day 6 cont...
Arrived a Pooks Swan Bar, and once again Jenny didn't want me to waste my money on the barfine, so I wandered a couple of humdred metres down the road, and waited for her to meet me. I assure you I have no problems with paying the barfine in any venue, but she was dead against it for some reason.
Back at The Dynasty Inn, we continued where we left off the night before. :D

Got a little carried away with the camera, so here are a few snaps of Jenny with her blue contact lenses...

Attached Files

#364 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:14 PM

a few more...

Attached Files

#365 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:17 PM

Finally, for all you perverts, a little more skin....... :roll:

Attached Files

#366 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:18 PM

Re Pom Bar postings , i think that was me KK....this is May from Pom Bar....Cheers Donnykey

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#367 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:21 PM

Hi Donnykey,

I remember you posting that before, however Kliome also had a thread called OFF THE BEATEN TRACK, which featured POM BAR.

http://www.lb-69.com...ATEN_TRACK.html

Cheers
Koykaeng

#368 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

Nice cotton panties shot for all the pervs. 8)

Cafe Ole' is a mad owl place. Very hit and miss. But the odd time there are some cute girls there. But none of them seem to last more than a day or two. :? For some reasonn i was there once at 1am and it was packed with lb's. The short time rooms are nearly as bad as Hi Boss. :cry:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#369 thegame925

thegame925
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:17 PM

It has taken you (is still taking you) too long to post this TR, but you are bringing back good memories - so it was well worth waiting!

Thanks for everything!

#370 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

Those panties look more like silk to me Laptop ... :D
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#371 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:49 PM

Those panties look more like silk to me Laptop ... :D

Either way they should only be removed with ones mouth. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#372 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:16 AM

It has taken you (is still taking you) too long to post this TR, but you are bringing back good memories - so it was well worth waiting!

Thanks for everything!

Unfortunately the last month has been very difficult, particularly with my Thai mother in law residing in my study. :(

Thankfully she flew back to Chiang Mai yesterday, and I can now get to my desktop computer without restriction.

Was great meeting up with you 'thegame925', and nice to hear from you again.

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci