Koykaeng's Res-Erection Tour - March / April 2008

• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#349 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:58 PM

This next cutie, also from Pook Swan Bar is named Jee Jee.

I thought she was just adorable !

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#350 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:31 PM

Thanks koykaeng , very nice photos . It looks like this bar is a must to check out . Can't wait.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#351 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:16 PM

Wonderful stuff from our man about town in Pattaya. :lol:
I've never been to that bar, presumably (as the name suggests) there is a connection to Pook Bar in Soi 6 :?:
I'm in danger of having my first ever drink in Soi Buakaow which is traditionally a safe haven for Pattaya's huge ex-pat community.

#352 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:23 PM

Wonderful stuff from our man about town in Pattaya. :lol:
I've never been to that bar, presumably (as the name suggests) there is a connection to Pook Bar in Soi 6 :?:
I'm in danger of having my first ever drink in Soi Buakaow which is traditionally a safe haven for Pattaya's huge ex-pat community.

Yes, one of the reasons I avoid Buakao. Some serious cheap charlies around here along with some serious weirdo's. Both bars are owned by a middle aged Thai woman called Puuk who (word on the street. Not too sure if i believe) has mafia connections.

Ive never been to this Puuks but the Soi 6 one is always great. I wonder is this one as good when soi 6 is up and running. :roll:

Good work KK, the reports still kicking. Your LB really soes look like a thai girl. The face and arms are ver girly.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#353 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 06:49 PM

Great stuff KK - feels just like I`m walking round the bars with you. is there more to come?

#354 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:15 AM

Great stuff KK - feels just like I`m walking round the bars with you. is there more to come?

Hi Jimbo,

Still another few days of reporting on the Pattaya Scene, including a trip to Jomtien & another visit to Naklua.
Then Koykaeng's Res-Erection tour returns to Bangkok to explore Nana Plaza & Guess Bar.

For the finale, we slow things down a little as we review the little known ladyboy scene in the jewel of the north, Chiang Mai.

Plenty more still to come, so don't go anywhere ! 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#355 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:36 PM

Day 5 cont..
Remained at Pooks Swan House/Bar for a few more beers, although I must have been suffering from some unexplained condition as instead of barfining the beautiful Jenny on the spot, I found myself on the back of Sombats motorbike, heading to the notorious Soi Six (6). :shock:

Paid a visit to So What Bar & Red Light Bar, but didn't manage to spot anything remarkable, so as time was marching on, bid farewell to Sombat before heading back to The Dynasty for a shower.

With no dinner arrangements, decided to order some room service, which while ain't remarkable at The Dynasty Inn, is at least edible. With dinner completed, decided to take a stroll over to La Bamba. As I've stated previously, La Bamba is currently the unofficial meeting place for forum members, and is a great place to start the night, and plan your next move.

For old times sakes, Alis & I popped across the road for a game of pool and a beer at Club 131. It was a very strange experience. :)

* Report details amended due to a mix up with the days !! :(

Attached Files

#356 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:10 PM

Day 5 cont....
Returned to La Bamba for a drink with a few of the 'usual suspects', then headed up Soi 13/1 to Stringfellows with a few board members. My stay there was only brief, leaving on my lonesome to head back to my favourite hunting ground, Pooks Swan House/Bar.

As luck would have it, the exquisite Jenny was still around when I returned (close to midnight), and I immediately brought her a drink and told her I'd like to pay her barfine. Jenny responded by telling me that she is scheduled to finish dancing shortly, so there is no need to waste my money, however if I waited down the street a few 100 metres she would meet me.

Get back to the hotel and after we both shower, have an incredible session. She is enthusiastic about fucking me, and gives me a good serve after which I repay the favour. This scenario was repeated a little while later, and then once again in the morning. :shock:

Order some room service for us after midday, and soon after she gets ready to depart. Being so impressed by the service, and having enjoyed cuddling up to this ultra feminine doll all evening, I pull out 1500 Baht for her. A few seconds pass, and she looks at the money, takes the 1000 baht note, and hands me back the 500 before making her way to the door.

Five minutes later I receive a nice text message thanking me for everything, and telling me to take care. :D

Jenny was extremely feminine, nice sized hormone tits, a medium sized functional cock, and a good sense of humour. Could I be falling in love ? :roll:

Attached Files

#357 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:13 PM

Could I be falling in love ?

Naaaah....more like falling in LIKE.....nice looking gal kk....like i always say you treat them nice and with respect and you get repaid in kind ...
cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#358 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:51 AM

Ahh, I'm glad that you finally revealed the mystery lady, KK. It's always nice to hear those kind of stories. Good on the both of you.

Macman
Actually living the dream.

#359 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:44 PM

KK, the mystery revealed! Jenn is one of those pretty and passable but not gorgeous over the top lbs. Sounds quite sweet and really good hearted to give you back 500 Baht! I think you must have impressed her as well!

Looking forward to your CM reports, I am quite curious about the Blue Moon Cabaret you mentioned before your trip.

#360 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:24 PM

KK - I think that Jenny is a real cutie. Hopefully she wasn't refunding your money because her payscale is based on your size or performance :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci