527 replies to this topic

#325 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:25 AM

Stringfellows cont....

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#326 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:27 AM

Stringfellows cont....

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#327 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:29 AM

Stringfellows finale...

Attached Files

#328 freebirdabc

freebirdabc
  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:25 AM

Picture "LB 153.jpg"...

Am I the only one thinking "Gollum, Gollum!" looking at the picture?

She's really cute if you meet her in life but she totally sucks on pics, especially on that one imho.
The Hotel dose not accept customer from these countries; China, Israle, India, Russia and Arab Countries.

#329 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:07 AM

Hey KK just got back from the April tour of duty with the other BM'S and your pics are showing some familiar faces and bringing back good memories.Thanks. :D :D Keep 'em cumming......

#330 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:30 PM

KK you got my juices flowing..... :D ....cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#331 gyxer

gyxer
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:21 AM

KK: great report thanks for taking the time to share your adventures. Do you have any information on this girl LB_119_913 from the Hi Boss bar?

She appears a little older than many other LBs and that's what I'm looking for. Also any tips on where to find older LBs? Say late 20's to mid 30's?

Attached Files

#332 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:13 AM

KK: great report thanks for taking the time to share your adventures. Do you have any information on this girl LB_119_913 from the Hi Boss bar?

She appears a little older than many other LBs and that's what I'm looking for. Also any tips on where to find older LBs? Say late 20's to mid 30's?

Hi gyxer,

Her name is Lilly, she is well endowed and active, although I think she can be fairly versatile if required. Speaks fairly good English, and is certainly friendly enough. A few posts featuring more intimate photos in the models sub-forum.

Aside from Hi Boss, I suggest you have a look at Linda Bar in Walking Street, and possibly even Sallys Bar in Jomtien.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#333 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:40 PM

Day 4 cont...

For the moment, Stringfellows really is the only dedicated ladyboy A go go in Pattaya.
Obsessions (Penthouse Hotel) may get its shit together eventually, but so far seems to be struggling.
Whilst enjoying a few beers at the bar, we attempted to summons Powerbob on the mobile. In the interim, Sombat popped by for a drink & a chat. When Powerbob did finally make an appearance, he seemed content to station himself outside. Must be those new "no smoking" laws. :?

Mardhi wasn't planning a late night, but offered to drop my off at Pooks Swan Bar in Soi Buakow on his way home. The night was still young, so Pooks Swan Bar here I come.....

#334 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

During my stay in Pattaya, Pooks Bar in Soi 6 was closed, which I can only assume improved both the quality and Quantity of talent at the Soi Buakow bar. I took quite a liking to this venue, and would have to rate it as my favourite bar during my stay. Given that the Soi 6 bar has now resumed business, things at Soi Buakow may not be as wonderful as I found them :?:

Some snaps from Pooks Swan Bar...

Attached Files

#335 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:55 PM

Some more from Pooks Swan Bar...

Attached Files

#336 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:06 PM

Chatted to quite a few girls at Pooks Swan Bar, & found it a very hassle free, fun place to have a beer. Whilst at the bar, I noticed this gorgeous "girl" on the other side of the bar. Throughout the evening, we exchanged glances, however initially I was unsure whether it was a ladyboy or laydee. To complicate matters, this particular "girl" was already sitting with another guy, having a drink, so aside from the odd moment where we caught each others eye, there would be no further contact on this particular night. :(
Meanwhile, I had started to become interested in another cute ladyboy, who had this "Gothic" look going on. Here name was Pancake. :D
After a few more beers, it was time to head back to the hotel, and sample the hot & saucy Pancake. :P

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci