• 707 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:07 PM

Enjoying yet another great report from you KK. Keep it up. :D

#314 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:46 PM

Back in the room, the session with Fon was fun enough, however by the time I had showered to remove that incredible spray of sperm, Fon was already completely dressed and ready to depart.

I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, but I get the impression the Jenny Star Bar girls are becoming more and more business like, and as a result I shall try to avoid barfining anyone from there in future.

how long did u take her ? for a short-time ?
if so, then it is ok that she was already dressed and ready to go.

#315 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

KK any pics of Stringfellows gals...I plan to go there next trip... :lol:
....cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#316 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:17 PM

how long did u take her ? for a short-time ?
if so, then it is ok that she was already dressed and ready to go.

Hi udress,

Actually time and/or money is not something I generally discuss or agree upon.

I much prefer to "suck it & see" so to speak, and "go with the flow". :wink:

I can assure you (based on almost 20 years of screwing ladyboys) that the speed at which she got herself back in that dress was quite remarkable.

As will become apparent in the remainder of my report, virtually every ladyboy I picked up in Pattaya was happy to stay until the following afternoon without the subject even being mentioned.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#317 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

Enjoying yet another great report from you KK. Keep it up.

Thanks for the positive remarks, nice to know at least one board member is enjoying it ! :lol:

KK any pics of Stringfellows gals...I plan to go there next trip...

Actually Donnykey, a visit to Stringfellows is scheduled for "Day 4", which is tomorrow ! 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#318 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 06:44 PM

Great stuff Koykaeng , nice to meet you briefly in Guess Bar .

Keep it coming mate :D

#319 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:32 PM

Enjoying yet another great report from you KK. Keep it up.

Thanks for the positive remarks, nice to know at least one board member is enjoying it ! :lol:

:D he is not alone.
we all enjoy your report again :lol:

#320 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:58 PM

Indeed we do all enjoy your reports KK.
BTW nice to meet you briefly in Mooney Ponds, no guys it's not a new LB venue, although it is the home of Aussie legend Dame Edna, so there is a weird LB connection.
I did not get the opportunity to do that Bali LB scene snapshot, couldn't change the bloody flights :twisted:Our hotel was actually down the street, but being in middle aged married mode! I was never out and about late enough to see any LB lassies. Fiona told me they only begin coming out top play after 11pm
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#321 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:16 PM

KK - your report is so good no one can criticize it!

Seriously it is excellent reading - it is more of an encyclopedic guide to Pattaya than any other - with Kodak moments included!

Looking forward to the next chapter - which chapter is Sara in?

#322 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:57 AM

Indeed we do all enjoy your reports KK.
BTW nice to meet you briefly in Mooney Ponds, no guys it's not a new LB venue, although it is the home of Aussie legend Dame Edna, so there is a weird LB connection.
I did not get the opportunity to do that Bali LB scene snapshot, couldn't change the bloody flights :twisted:Our hotel was actually down the street, but being in middle aged married mode! I was never out and about late enough to see any LB lassies. Fiona told me they only begin coming out top play after 11pm

Hi Patrick,

Always a pleasure to meet up for a plate of Sushi or a Bento Box ! :D

Funnily enough I once spotted Barry Humphries dressed as Dame Edna, getting into an Rolls Royce.
I believe they were shooting a promotion or something in Moonee Ponds.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#323 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:02 AM

Seriously it is excellent reading - it is more of an encyclopedic guide to Pattaya than any other - with Kodak moments included!

Looking forward to the next chapter - which chapter is Sara in?

Hi Rossco,

I do consciously attempt to 'insert' some useful information within the report, in the hope it may prove useful to fellow members.

I know that even to this day, I learn so much from reading other peoples trip reports and updates on the scene.

I even keep a Microsoft Word document where I add the location of new venues to explore on subsequent trips. :wink:

Sara is still a few days away, but in the interim there are some other interesting ladyboys that have cameo roles.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#324 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:22 AM

Day 4

Awoke to another day in paradise, and eventually got my ass out of bed, and into motion. This sleeping in till after midday isn't easy you know. :lol: Had a call from Mardhi during the afternoon, wanting to catch up for a bite to eat later at Shennanigans.

http://www.shenanigans-pattaya.com/

Decided on the all you can eat Carvery, which for 395 Baht wasn't too bad a feed. After washing it all down with a couple of cold beers, decided to venture over the road to Stringfellows, as I hadn't been inside the place yet this particular trip.

It had been a few months since I had visited, and there were certainly plenty of new faces as the following photos show;

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci