Koykaeng's Res-Erection Tour - March / April 2008

• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#289 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:42 PM

Great photos :D the last one looks very familiar , does she flash her minge all night?
If its the same one we could't agree whether she was a GG or a Post Op.

Found some more photos of her in another forum and am sure its her , might take her for a ride next time . :twisted:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#290 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:04 PM

wonderful pics kk... highly appreciated

#291 Ian900

Ian900
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:27 AM

kk looks like family bar is one for me to check out when i there in june :D

#292 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:09 PM

Thanks for all the feedback "Boys & Girls".

After the sharp increase in replies after posting a few ladyboys with their tits on show, I think I've now gauged the level of my audience. :lol:

After being "tittilated" at The Family Bar, it was time to leave Naklua and head back to Pattaya. As time was marching on, the need for someone to keep me warm for the night seemed to become more pressing.

Jumped in a Songtaew, (Baht Bus for the slow learners) and proceeded down Beach Road. Had a walk up Soi 7, with the intention of checking out Wally's Screwdriver Bar, however as I approached it became obvious there were no ladyboys about, and very few staff of any gender.

Continued up Soi 7, then across to Soi 8 for a visit to Kings Bar II, where I met the new owners Dave & his brother who’s name eludes me. I understand Dave was a partner in the now defunct Triple X Bar.
Not sure whether that will have any bearing on the staffing at Kings Bar II in the future, but interesting to consider the possibilities. :shock:

In the interim, the ladyboys on staff tend to have previously had some association with Didi's Bar. On this particular night, I met up with Nancy, and Nam, who would end up as my 'date' for the night.

A few shots taken in the bar...........Nancy, now with considerably less hair, and Nam, now with considerably more bust ! :lol:
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#293 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:25 PM

Nam is very sweet, and always good company however previously our time in the sack was pretty much lack-lustre. On this particular evening, Nam apologised for last time, as she had been feeling the affects of too much alcohol and hormones, and couldn't perform. She assured me tonight would be different, so I figured I would give her another try.
Things were definitely better than before, but no fireworks.
Like I said, she is a great girl, and I'm sure others have had more positive experiences with her, but I can assure you I have crossed her off my list. Interestingly, a few times during my stay in Pattaya I spotted Nam with the same older gentleman. I even had reports they were in Bangkok together.
I guess what this illustrates is that just because "John Citizen" has a bad experience with someone, it doesn't mean they won't click with you, or vice versa. Nevertheless if you hear nothing but bad report after bad report about an individual, there may be some truth to it all. 8)
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#294 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

Day 3

My liking for Pattaya has continued to grown over the years. I find the pace and overall vibe of the place much more agreeable than Bangkok. Particularly from a "ladyboy hunting" perspective, there are just so many more options, particularly when you add Naklua & Jomtien to the mix.

I rarely surface before midday whilst in Pattaya, and generally order some room service or find some cheap Thai food close by to get me started. Next on the program is a visit to an internet cafe and some form of massage.

Decided a visit to Soi 6 was needed today, so took a songtaew down Pattaya 2nd Road to check out some of the new venues that had popped up.

First Stop, a beer at "So What Bar" where I met Far, whose popularity seems to be rising alot faster than I can type ! :lol:

Some more information and photos related to this venue can be found here;
http://www.lb-69.com...hoto_Shoot.html

#295 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:27 PM

Next on the itinerary was a trip directly across the Soi to Red Light Bar, which had some very nice talent on staff. :D

#296 daones

daones
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:26 AM

ah red light bar is where i had my first ST ever in pattaya about 2 years ago, never knew they had lb's working there at the time.
whos ya daddy?

#297 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:59 AM

AWESOME read there KK keep it coming my good man :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#298 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:17 PM

KK,
The first of those two 'post ops' is Gaye, and she's actually a GG, but she's had a boob job and so often gets mistaken for an LB.

I think I've been at family bar just about every night on this trip, at some point. There's something about that places that gives a reallly nice vibe, it's got something for everyone.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#299 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:59 PM

yes, Gaye is definetly a GG with silicon tits. She fooled a bunch of lb hunters with her postie look but not my pussy radar.
She was in my do list after a few visit to family bar but never got the time to came back for her.
She seems to be pretty popular around there and she's a hell of a player with ladydrinks.
Once i saw her having 6-7 drinks with different guys at the same time.
I'll try to check out her bed room skills on my next trip.
I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

#300 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:49 AM

KK,
The first of those two 'post ops' is Gaye, and she's actually a GG, but she's had a boob job and so often gets mistaken for an LB.

It was certainly the boob job that immediately had me concluding she was a post op LB.
Looking at her photos again, she does look more like a GG than a LB.

Seems like many others visiting the bar, I got it wrong ! :?

P.S. Is her name Gaye or are we now discussing her sexual orientation. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci