Koykaeng's Res-Erection Tour - March / April 2008

• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#277 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

La Bamba is always a great way to start the night, but after a while the desire to explore further starts to build.
Had been in touch with Rossco earlier in the day, and we had tentatively scheduled a visit to Naklua to assess the Family Bar, located in the VIP Beer Bar Complex, just before Soi 29/1.

On first impressions, the Family Bar is indistinguishable from a host of other beer bars throughout Pattaya, however on closer inspection there was an interesting mix of Pre & Post Op ladyboys together with GG's, all shaking their behinds, and making the most of the limited space on the dance podiums.

It's interesting how the bars located outside the centre of Pattaya seem to be more inviting, and focus on delivering service. This was clearly the case in Naklua, and was apparent once again when we headed over to Jomtien. The only negative regarding the Family Bar was the excessively loud music. I appreciate you need music, but it’s annoying when you can't manage a conversation and your ears are practically bleeding.

I had hoped to meet the lovely Diana Ross look alike Sarah, but she wasn't to be seen on this particular evening. :(

Nevertheless, we were still entertained by those that were at the bar ! :D
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#278 R.Anderson

R.Anderson
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:59 AM

went to family bar on sunday, they had a young mamasan who had some big implants, but she had snagged herself a dashing young man earlier in the night :(

#279 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:13 AM

Is it me or does May look better in KK pics than she does on the web pics. Appears more natural and cuter in KK's pics.
Hey

#280 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:31 AM

Is it me or does May look better in KK pics than she does on the web pics. Appears more natural and cuter in KK's pics.

Perhaps I can apply for a job as the LB-69 Photographer ! :D

I could think of worse things to be doing.

I do agree she does look a little different, as you say more natural.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#281 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:47 PM

#282 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:21 PM

Quantity as opposed to Quality these days at Guess Bar me thinx :?

Truer words never spoken my good friend :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#283 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:11 AM

Don't get me wrong Koy I love your photos, but theres just so many guys in them OO

#284 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:42 AM

great stuff kk..some tidy dolls there and shal call into guess next week for a light ale...as there seems to be some sexy bitches there.. :lol:

#285 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

During our stay at the Family Bar, we were given quite a show by the two Post Ops pictured in the next few photos. Unfortunately Post Ops just ain't my thing, but nevertheless at least we weren't bored. 8)

#286 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 02:48 PM

More "Family Entertainment" from The Family Bar....

#287 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:03 PM

Bravo my friend.....cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#288 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:20 PM

Good Pictures there KK :D