• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#253 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

Great pictures Koykaeng!

Do you remember the name of the ladyboy on the pictures 23 and 24? She is stunning! Definitely on my list for May!

That would be Top, she is very cute

#254 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:47 PM

Quantity as opposed to Quality these days at Guess Bar me thinx :?

#255 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:37 PM

I had the pleasure of a little intimate time with Top last night.

She looks even better in the flesh. It's good to be back.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#256 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

Hey KK:

Say it aint' so!! Jane is off the market? That's very sad for me!!!

Who is now moving into the #1 spot for most prodigious operator at Guess Bar?

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#257 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

Jane is on the market but she couldn't be avaliable for a few hours depending on her mood,intoxication state or sponsors visiting town.
My advise.....handle with care.
I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

#258 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:54 PM

Thanks for the advice PF, but I always enjoy "handling" Jane, and she is great at returning the favor! She is and will likely remain a perennial favorite of mine. I never found her to quite live up to her "diva" reputation, so for me it was all good.

Then again, perhaps I was just in the right direction of the "good" wind that was blowing that week.
8) 8)

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#259 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:08 AM

I believe Jay's sister Jane is currently in a "relationship", and isn't working at Guess Bar. She does pop past from time to time to catch up with the gang.

Thankfully, Jane was happy to pose for a couple of photos, for which I was grateful, as she is extremely photogenic. :D

In my humble opinion Jane is absolutely one of the sexiest girls on the scene. Great job KK, this is shaping up to be one helluva report.

#260 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:11 PM

Contrary to popular belief, I don't actually keep a daily diary, but instead rely heavily on my photos & memory to reconstruct the events.

Sometime between 11:00pm & Midnight, decided it was time to check out Nana Plaza, so together with my ladyboy friend Bell, and ocassional forum member "Funsunfish", (a long time friend from Australia), walked the short distance up the road, proceeding immediately towards Obsession Bar.

As always, plenty of new faces, but initially nothing spectacular was catching my attention. All of a sudden, I spotted the lovely May, and immediately called her over for a drink & a chat. I have known May for many years, but for some strange reason had never barfined her.
Whilst all this was happenning, I still had my ladyboy friend Bell seated beside me, but had quickly decided it was the well endowed May I wanted to spend the evening with tonight, not Bell. I turned towards Bell, and explained that I didn't want to take her home with me tonight. To be honest, I really just wanted to catch up with her for a drink, but I'm sure Bell had different ideas. In an effort to broker a peace deal, I slid 1000 Baht into Bell's hand, and shortly after she headed for the door without incident. I instructed May to pay the barfine and when she returned in her street attire, we headed upstairs to Cascades for a final night cap.

Gong had really punished me with all those Gin & Tonics, and I really was feeling pretty "out of it" by this stage of the evening. The fact my plane had arrived around 6am that morning, and didn't get much if any sleep during the flight wouldn't have assisted either.

Whilst enjoying a drink in Cascades, chatted with some old friends including "Lights Out Janet", "Pretty Patty" & "Nutty Nam".
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#261 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:31 PM

Left Cascade with May before closing time, and walked back to the Dynasty Inn Grande. I may have been a little drunk, but I think more than anything I was just extremely tired. The details of my encounter with May are a little vague, but I do recall May waking me up when she was ready to depart, so I can only conclude that I went out like a light after some fun in the sack. :?

I snapped a few photos of May when we arrived in the room, but was clearly too distracted by her "lethal weapon" to take some more intimate shots. Have included a more revealing shot courtesy of LB-69 for all you perverts ! :D

This concludes my first night in Bangkok, but stay tuned as Koykaeng's Res-Erection Tour gets on the bus and heads for Pattaya ! 8)
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#262 EdWood

EdWood
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:23 PM

Hey KK, nice pix of May! I was supposed to hook up with her last Thursday, but was under the weather and canceled. Her Lethal Weapon" is truly devastating!
EdWood

#263 Stuart H

Stuart H
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:03 PM

See you in Pattaya KK. I leave for Bangkok on Tuesday and head for Pattaya on Friday :D

I'm definately gonna check out some of those girls in Guess on Wednesday!

#264 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:46 PM

Hey KK,

Appreciate you sharing your adventure with us, "AWESOME PIX" keep it coming and keep up the good work :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci