Automorph in Pattaya - March 08 (long)

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#49 bruno_in_paris

bruno_in_paris
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:57 PM

A couple of guys interested in what I said about LBs in cabaret shows have PMed me to ask where Boyz Boyz Boyz is located. The map below shows all. The yellow transparent line is walking street, and the red dot shows the location of the club.

Enjoy,

Bruno

Attached Files

#50 bruno_in_paris

bruno_in_paris
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:27 PM

Hey there StevieP,

Just a few words about Poope...

You're right she's changed over the last couple of years. She's become a lot more single-minded and aggressive. Moreover, she has adopted an exaggerated exterior mask of turned-on sexual ecstasy. It's so over-the-top it could lead you to believe that she's on drugs...but I don't believe she is. I think she's just come to her own logical conclusion about the business proposition she's involved in, and trying to milk it for all its worth. After all, her assets are time wasting ones -- a consideration that all these girls have to consider and worry about.

Anyway, hers is the type of behavior that makes hanging out with cabaret girls attractive to me. No pressure, a real interpersonal communication, and its a much warmer, richer exchange all told.

That said, I've known Poope for a while, and I like her (for other reasons than her beauty and great body), and I usually manage to get behind her outer mask by teasing her. For example, this time to Phuket, I waited for her to bite her lower lip, roll her eyes, and heave her chest in her simulation of sexual ectasy (something she does over and over), and then I did the same thing back to her. That made her laugh, and then drop the act. After that we had a mainly normal conversation :-)

It's true that although I find her the incarnation of a sexual turn on, I haven't been tempted to drink from her fountain in quite some time ;-)

Bruno

Attached Files

#51 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:02 AM

Day Nine:

Liu and I got up and ordered some room service and just hung out for a few hours. I offered her some baht, and she emphatically refused and was adamant about not being a “working girl.” True or not, she didn’t feel like a working girl at anytime during our time together and I’ll see this one again, to be sure. Sorry guys, she’s a pretty private person and I promised to keep her that way, so no pix or contact info!!

Since today is my last day in LOS (and I’m still on the mend), my plan is to take it easy through the early afternoon, pack and get all my stuff ready, so when I go out around 5pm, I’ll be out until I have to check out of the DI at 3am and catch my car service to the airport.

At around 5pm, I popped over to Soi 6 and went into Tornado Bar for a few pops. There were 4 guys from the UK sitting at the outside bar and we shot the shit for a while. I don’t think they realized that Tornado was a more LB intensive bar than the other bars on Soi 6 (Hi Boss and So What excluded). The mates were a little concerned about taking a girl back and finding “twigs and berrys” instead. I told them, when all else fails, just ask the question. 3 hours later (and many beers) it was time to go. Time to leave Soi 6 (sometimes it can be too much of a good thing) and make my way over to Stringfellows and La Bamba.

Stringfellows was quiet and I had a quick drink with Yo and said my goodbyes. Then over to La Bamba for a drink, but it was DEAD!!

Down to Walking Street and I meet up with Trongod and Bo for some beer and pool at Hot Tuna, then drinks at Secret’s and our goodbyes. I’m thinking I want to ST Kwang for my farewell to Patts, and I was in luck when I called her. Kwang met me a the DI and she did not disappoint (as usual). We laid around until it was nearly 3am, took showers and she walked me down as I checked out.

I got into my car and made the trip to the airport in 1hr, 20 min.

TRAVELING BACK TO THE US:

I can sum up my entire trip back to the states in one lovely word:

UNEVENTFUL.

EPILOGUE:

I love LOS (don’t we all) and even though my trip was short and the travel there was abysmal, coupled with getting sick, it was still a great experience. There just wasn’t sufficient time to get everything in that I would have liked to (losing a full day in the room didn’t help either), but there is always next trip.

All in all, it was a pretty well rounded trip, with a nice mix of LB's, GG's, Alcohol, Mates and music!

It was great meeting up with Donneykey, Trongod69 and Bruno_in_Paris, and sorry I missed some of the other BM’s. Special thanks to Trongod for the pix and video at Lam Morrison’s House of Rock!!

The oddest thing after this trip was my overall feeling of satisfaction and I didn’t have a post-LOS depression. Even after finishing this report, I’m looking forward to my return, but don’t have that “blue” feeling that I’ve had previously. Perhaps it is having a more “realistic” view of LOS and knowing that for a much as a good time that it is, it is nothing more than a “good time.”

Enjoy!!

Automorph

END OF REPORT
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#52 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:53 AM

:D :D Bravo! Great stuff. Thanks for putting in the effort to write in such detail. Ive only read the first two days so far but its 3 am and i have to sleep.Ill finish it in the morning.

And you were with 2 of my faves. Both Pancake and Joy are cool. Joy gives the best head in Soi 6. I am small but she nearly swallowed my whole body. Pancake is so cute and has the smallest ass in the world. :lol:

I am glad you dont have to wait too long for your next trip.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#53 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:08 AM

Nice job Auto, your trip reports are always "top shelf" material. Any pictures of the blonde Anne? Thanks for sharing!

#54 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:57 PM

Well done auto,

I've only looked at the pictures :D

I'm going to need the bank holiday weekend to read throught this one!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#55 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

A truly excellent presentation Auto, thank you for taking the amazing amount of time and effort into sharing your fab experiences with us :lol:

#56 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:09 PM

Looks wonderful ! 8)

Need to devote some time to reading it from start to finish.

Thanks for all your effort.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#57 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:37 PM

Great report and pics Auto....It was a pleasure to meet you...Your recount of the events of Day 1 are exactly what happened, you got a good memory, even remembering the lbs i was with....I rang you a number of times from Litas to tell you it was the last night there but your phone was off ? ....That NUT is certainly a glamour, wanted to follow you in but never saw her there again....cheers donnykey

P.S. Thanks for the Litas pic of me nut and bee
Oh so happy when in LOS

#58 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

Very good report!

I spent some time with Nut as well and she is really stunning. Thanks for the pictures of her!

#59 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:06 PM

The Jasmin is definately a budget Hotel :roll: , no safes in room , cash only and no telephone in the room to order room service with :oops: I had only my SIM card from home so that had me fucked.
And the last straw was they lost a sock when I got my laundry done . :evil:
I guess I will still use it again though.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#60 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

And the last straw was they lost a sock

You can be happy that you just lost a sock.

I lost my camera and some money! I will never stay there again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci