#73 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

Great TR auto...well worth reading... :D

hope to bump into you one day... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#74 BigTel Pattaya

BigTel Pattaya
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:23 AM

A really nice trip report Auto :D
'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

#75 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

Love the tiffany pics, keep me going until I get there, the one in the big bridal dress she dumped me the night of her friends birthday and I ended up with a heavy set GG who are hard to find in LOS but easy in Ireland.
Hey

#76 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:59 AM

Hey Auto top class report mate well worth the read and the photos are sensational. Embarking on my first trip late april early May i hope i have a smile on my face half the size of yours throughout my stay. Nut looks awesome , the Tiffanys girls, OMG and the Lam Morrison looks cool where can i find them as i don't mind rocking out myself.....
Anyway great report enjoyed it alot.
All the best

#77 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:28 AM

I too only looked at the pics.

Nah j/k, your report was quite elaborate, but it kept me entertained throughout the entire story.

#78 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:34 AM

Nice TR auto. That hottie in black at the tiff show had a great outfit.

#79 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:10 AM

Hey all:

Again, thanks for the kudos on my TR. It's always fun recounting the experience after the fact. I'll have to keep copious notes on my next trip, as it will be for a month.

For those looking for Lam Morrison's House of Rock club, the website link is below and I've attached a map.

http://www.rockclubpattaya.com/

If you haven't seen Lam Morrison, you have to check him out. I'll be jamming with him for the month of August. He also has a hot LB stage dancer too!!

Cheers.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#80 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

Thanks for the map Auto first Class service..
Also how much do the girls at Tiffanys charge for photos and are they pretty much out of reach or is it common for patrons to be able to entertain them be it food , drink or other.
Forgive my inexperience :oops:

#81 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:08 PM

Actually, the Tiffany's gals are pretty easy to deal with (for the most part). I don't know what others typically give for photos, but I was using 100 baht per and got lots of response.

One tip (thanks Bruno), if you sit in the first or second row at the show, make some eye contact, smile or wave at your favorite. They will likely remember you (unless you're a total tosser) and they're pretty friendly. Like all LB's, they enjoy eating, so don't be shy when you meet them and feel free to invite them to dinner after the last show. The trick is go the LAST show. This won't work at earlier shows, since they have to stick around and perform.

If they like you, they maybe be inclined to hang out. I'm not a particular aficionado of the Tiffany Showgirls (I'll leave that to Entrox), but they are beautiful, fun and can be great company. I know that my mate Bruno_in_Paris has had some considerable experience "seducing' those gals in the past.

On my August trip, I'm going back for the future-ex missus noted in my pix. Well, that is until another LB catches my fancy! Gotta love Pattaya for that!!

Cheers.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#82 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

Actually, the Tiffany's gals are pretty easy to deal with (for the most part). I don't know what others typically give for photos, but I was using 100 baht per and got lots of response.

There is a sign on one of Tiffany columns in front of the building "minimum tip for photo is 40 baht".

#83 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

wicked report auto, well thought out.
te "ex misses" from tiffany you talk about is named TAYA.
in my eyes, the most perfect in the whole world.
had a drink and chat with her before, but english is very limited.
i cant see beyond her.
so perfect.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#84 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

still loving that TR Auto, Tiffany girls are cool. They can be very calculating. Though a lot of them are working 2 shows in alcazar or Tiffanys, then down to boystown for another show. Hard work so they do not have time to give you attitude and are better bet than streetmeat or bar meat. IMO
Hey

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci