Automorph in Pattaya - March 08 (long)

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#25 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:01 PM

I compliment you on your choices of Kwang and Aum. I spent time with both on my visit in January. Went bowling with Kwang and she kicked my butt 3 out of 4 games. I was able to tie her on the last one though. :D. I did a trip report last year and I too kept a journal. I was lazy last trip. Not many photos and no journal.

#26 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:18 AM

Automorph, thanks for another great trip report! Glad you were able to sneak off for a trip to LOS sooner than you expected, even though your flight was the "flight from hell"! Glad you were able to extract some compensation on the flight back home!

It seems you and Entrox share the same tastes when it comes to the Tiffany showgirls! :lol:

Disappointing to hear that Jasmin Hotel has gone downhill since I last stayed there in 2006. Back then it was still fairly recently renovated and the staff were more responsive and attentive. It has also become a target for thieves - the wardrobe and desk use to have locks which could be a place to secure valuables (I use to lock my laptop in my suitcase which I then locked in the wardrobe). However, I have heard most of the keys for these are now lost or the locks broken.

Continue to have great trips to LOS and kudos for your report!

#27 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:29 AM

hi ray

its leigh here . different i'd same dude lol .as everyone else has said a top report you certainly have a way with words and a eye for the details .
making me miss LOS so much more now :(

i'm back in august mate will you be around then?

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#28 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:35 AM

Great Read Auto. I always enjoy your trip reports and the attention to detail you put in them. Takes a little longer to read, but well worth it. :D

#29 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

And the last straw was they lost a sock when I got my laundry done . :evil:

Don't you just hate it when that happens :lol:

Luxury...they lost my laundry when they did my laundry :twisted:
eventually turned up next day.
Jasmine is about right for the money, but I have decided it's worth spending a bit more and have stayed elsewhere last two trips.
Great report Auto, I've skimmed, but will go back and read in detail.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#30 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

And the last straw was they lost a sock when I got my laundry done . :evil:

Don't you just hate it when that happens :lol:

Luxury...they lost my laundry when they did my laundry :twisted:
eventually turned up next day.
Jasmine is about right for the money, but I have decided it's worth spending a bit more and have stayed elsewhere last two trips.
Great report Auto, I've skimmed, but will go back and read in detail.

It was a new sock too :cry: The Jasmin feels like home in Pattaya but I guess next time I will spread my wings and stay somewhere a little bit better .
I dont have to worry about the wife anymore wondering why I'm spending so much money. :wink:

PS Automorph I forgot to say great report and shame you got sick.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#31 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

Great TR auto...well worth reading... :D

hope to bump into you one day... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#32 BigTel Pattaya

BigTel Pattaya
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:23 AM

A really nice trip report Auto :D
'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

#33 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

Love the tiffany pics, keep me going until I get there, the one in the big bridal dress she dumped me the night of her friends birthday and I ended up with a heavy set GG who are hard to find in LOS but easy in Ireland.
Hey

#34 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 04:59 AM

Hey Auto top class report mate well worth the read and the photos are sensational. Embarking on my first trip late april early May i hope i have a smile on my face half the size of yours throughout my stay. Nut looks awesome , the Tiffanys girls, OMG and the Lam Morrison looks cool where can i find them as i don't mind rocking out myself.....
Anyway great report enjoyed it alot.
All the best

#35 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:28 AM

I too only looked at the pics.

Nah j/k, your report was quite elaborate, but it kept me entertained throughout the entire story.

#36 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:34 AM

Nice TR auto. That hottie in black at the tiff show had a great outfit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci