And the last straw was they lost a sock when I got my laundry done . :evil:

Don't you just hate it when that happens :lol:

#62 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:45 PM

The Jasmin
I guess I will still use it again though.

You are still going back there after they had the audacity to lose your sock.....you are a very forgiving man :o
Oh so happy when in LOS

#63 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:54 PM

Auto, I was reading your TR last night in the early hours (in the UK) as you were building it up and then adding the pics. Very enjoyable.

Your presentation and pics are excellent, it reads easily and is well written with entertaining and detailed content.

Wish I was capable of a report like that.. and brave enough too 8)

Top draw stuff :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#64 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

Hey all:

Thanks to all for the kind words on my TR. and also some apology for it's "war & peace" length. Once I get a writing and the "flow" starts, it can be difficult to stop. I suspect a good "editor" could have taken it down by a couple of pages, but such is life.

Kudos to all who actually get through the damn thing..

Two quick points about pix (or lack there of):

I didn't get any pix of the hot blond Annie (as my camera was locked up in the safe, which I don't like opening with any LB I don't know well around). and I didn't even think about it during our session, as I was otherwise occupied.

I did get photos of Liu, but she specifically asked me to keep them to myself, and I'm happy to honor that request, as she is one LB I'll see again.

Thanks again!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#65 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:07 PM

Great report. I'd have to keep a journal to do a report like that.

#66 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:10 PM

Stonefire:

I typically do keep a journal, and usually write a bit at the beginning of each day over my coffee. This is something I've been doing for years, so for me, it's a very natural thing to do.

Makes writing a TR much easier two weeks later!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#67 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:01 PM

I compliment you on your choices of Kwang and Aum. I spent time with both on my visit in January. Went bowling with Kwang and she kicked my butt 3 out of 4 games. I was able to tie her on the last one though. :D. I did a trip report last year and I too kept a journal. I was lazy last trip. Not many photos and no journal.

#68 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:18 AM

Automorph, thanks for another great trip report! Glad you were able to sneak off for a trip to LOS sooner than you expected, even though your flight was the "flight from hell"! Glad you were able to extract some compensation on the flight back home!

It seems you and Entrox share the same tastes when it comes to the Tiffany showgirls! :lol:

Disappointing to hear that Jasmin Hotel has gone downhill since I last stayed there in 2006. Back then it was still fairly recently renovated and the staff were more responsive and attentive. It has also become a target for thieves - the wardrobe and desk use to have locks which could be a place to secure valuables (I use to lock my laptop in my suitcase which I then locked in the wardrobe). However, I have heard most of the keys for these are now lost or the locks broken.

Continue to have great trips to LOS and kudos for your report!

#69 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:29 AM

hi ray

its leigh here . different i'd same dude lol .as everyone else has said a top report you certainly have a way with words and a eye for the details .
making me miss LOS so much more now :(

i'm back in august mate will you be around then?

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#70 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:35 AM

Great Read Auto. I always enjoy your trip reports and the attention to detail you put in them. Takes a little longer to read, but well worth it. :D

#71 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

Luxury...they lost my laundry when they did my laundry :twisted:
eventually turned up next day.
Jasmine is about right for the money, but I have decided it's worth spending a bit more and have stayed elsewhere last two trips.
Great report Auto, I've skimmed, but will go back and read in detail.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#72 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

Luxury...they lost my laundry when they did my laundry :twisted:
eventually turned up next day.
Jasmine is about right for the money, but I have decided it's worth spending a bit more and have stayed elsewhere last two trips.
Great report Auto, I've skimmed, but will go back and read in detail.

It was a new sock too :cry: The Jasmin feels like home in Pattaya but I guess next time I will spread my wings and stay somewhere a little bit better .
I dont have to worry about the wife anymore wondering why I'm spending so much money. :wink:

PS Automorph I forgot to say great report and shame you got sick.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci