52 replies to this topic

#13 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:19 AM

iv'e fucked the one on the left 2 times.picked her down by marina(boats) she was working day time giving bj and fucking in the woods.!!! and she is built like a body builder!! strong. michael -chopper

I'm very interested in this hondawave. Where exactly is this location? - The marina, where is that?

I love strong girls, hope she's not in the monkey-house already.
According to the story, I wonder if she is the repeat offender :shock:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#14 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:25 AM

dixon it happen at
Sabai Rooms Massage Parlor at the North end of Pattaya Second Road

the first one happened
North End of Pattaya Beach Road

Yes i know of them most have been monkey house many times

#15 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:29 AM

dixon it happen at

the first one happened

Yes gareth, that's where the robbery was, the robbery scene is not where they get fucked, not in the biblical sense anyway.

If you read hondawave's comment, my question in response to that was ...
Where did hondawave fuck one of them ...twice! :twisted:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#16 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:35 AM

picked her down by marina(boats) she was working day time where he said he picked them up (hondawave)

#17 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:36 AM

notice how the wigs have come off after the first pic?
"copy hair"

I hear this 'copy hair' from you a few times just recently Anthony, an expression I haven't heard before.

I take it that it's the locals term for a wig :?:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#18 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:38 AM

copy hair is same as wig what im intrested to know which lb from linda bar he picked up i know of two that have black copy hair one very tall ugly one i have idea who he is talking about she tried to pick me up few times and one my lb friends told her to f off in nice way

#19 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:01 AM

copy hair is a term the lb,s use.
i picked my thief up at linda, she talked a good battle, worked there for a long time , likes the customers to be happy so they return to the bar etc.....
never saw her again after. :roll:
last month there were at least 4 copy hair workers everynight at linda. plus a couple of short hairs.
another point worth making is if you visit linda bar for breakfast, you can suss out who the drug takers are, as they will still be there in last nights clothing.
i took a lovely looking one from there one night, who,d done quite a bit of "gallery work" in the past. and it felt like i was shagging a drug addict so she could get the money for the next fix.
thing is, thats exactly what i WAS doing.
poor cow.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#20 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:35 AM

why u go back to linda bar if thats what they like ?
i never go there at least the lb in jsb are beter than that and at blue ice only thing u got to watch is underage ib at blue ice

#21 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:07 PM

Linda's has a certain appeal , some of the LB's are very nice and often helpful with serving food during the day . I often went in for brunch and also ended the night off in there on many nights . Some are Nutters though but others will chat who know your not there for sex . Its also a good place to sit and watch the world go by at any time of day or night.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#22 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:12 AM

gareth,
got to second what phil wrote.
i find the staff in linda are probably the friendliest of all the lb bars.
a great place to sit and watch the street, and good food.
most the lb,s know me, and its hassle free.
have a drink in there one time, you might be surprised.
a few wig wearers dont put me off. but on the whole, the lb,s have been at it a long time. they let you choose them when ,and if, you are ready.
for me, each bar has its good and bad points.
blue ice- if you cant get a front seat , you are stuck in the back listening to shit music, with all the lb,s backs facing you.
jsb- dont like being stuck inside, and hassled by previous encounters.
each to his own.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#23 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:26 AM

dixon it happen at

the first one happened

Yes gareth, that's where the robbery was, the robbery scene is not where they get fucked, not in the biblical sense anyway.

If you read hondawave's comment, my question in response to that was ...
Where did hondawave fuck one of them ...twice! :twisted:

hello to all,Dixon cox,if you go down to end of walking street south, keep going until you see all the boats,turn left go up the slight hill and she was on the side of the road going back down.i stoped we made a deal 300 baht parked my bike and down in the woods we went.down at the bottom of the road(soi) where the road splits into 2 roads you will see many girls working out of the woods in the day time.!! it's been like this for a long time.i like the sleazzzzzzzzz now and then.!! :twisted: .they take you up in the woods where they will stop next to a big pile of used condoms!! in many colors.so if you are "kin e owe" that day .go there, where's your adventure??remember they all go for 300 baht!! enjoy.michael -chopper. and just remember there is no 10's there!!but for a cheap B/J it's great. mostly G/G.

#24 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:33 AM

Dixon cox,if you go down to end of walking street south, keep going until you see all the boats,turn left go up the slight hill and she was on the side of the road going back down.i stoped we made a deal 300 baht parked my bike and down in the woods we went.down at the bottom of the road(soi) where the road splits into 2 roads you will see many girls working out of the woods in the day time.!! it's been like this for a long time.i like the sleazzzzzzzzz now and then.!! :twisted: .they take you up in the woods where they will stop next to a big pile of used condoms!! in many colors.so if you are "kin e owe" that day .go there, where's your adventure??remember they all go for 300 baht!! enjoy.michael -chopper. and just remember there is no 10's there!!but for a cheap B/J it's great. mostly G/G.

Dude, that is music to my ears, thanks for the details - I'm somewhat of a sleaze-meister myself :twisted:

Just one small question; is it a motorbike ride away or a reasonable walk down Walking Street?
[edit] - just had a thought, I'll look for the big pile of colored used condoms on google earth :shock:

If you haven't seen already, I had some input on the Pattaya, Beach Road Streetwalkers thread, it was under my previous username of Dixon.Cox, before I re-styled myself 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci