anyone reconise these ladyboys caught for stealing

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#25 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:37 AM

Dixon cox,if you go down to end of walking street south, keep going until you see all the boats,turn left go up the slight hill and she was on the side of the road going back down.i stoped we made a deal 300 baht parked my bike and down in the woods we went.down at the bottom of the road(soi) where the road splits into 2 roads you will see many girls working out of the woods in the day time.!! it's been like this for a long time.i like the sleazzzzzzzzz now and then.!! :twisted: .they take you up in the woods where they will stop next to a big pile of used condoms!! in many colors.so if you are "kin e owe" that day .go there, where's your adventure??remember they all go for 300 baht!! enjoy.michael -chopper. and just remember there is no 10's there!!but for a cheap B/J it's great. mostly G/G.

Dude, that is music to my ears, thanks for the details - I'm somewhat of a sleaze-meister myself :twisted:

Just one small question; is it a motorbike ride away or a reasonable walk down Walking Street?
[edit] - just had a thought, I'll look for the big pile of colored used condoms on google earth :shock:

If you haven't seen already, I had some input on the Pattaya, Beach Road Streetwalkers thread, it was under my previous username of Dixon.Cox, before I re-styled myself 8)

Hello Dixon cox,well i have my own bike there and would suggest you rent one.there alot better to see all of pattaya.but you can walk. from JSB walking i would say 10 min. to the woods.yea i know all about the beach road g/g and l/b.i do the sleazzzz at night from the p.s guest house also, on soi yamato next to starbucks.also i go to soi 6 late at night 4:00 am and pick up L/B.great show to look at and pick every night.i love thailand.michael -chopper

#26 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:39 AM

Dixon cox,if you go down to end of walking street south, keep going until you see all the boats,turn left go up the slight hill and she was on the side of the road going back down.i stoped we made a deal 300 baht parked my bike and down in the woods we went.down at the bottom of the road(soi) where the road splits into 2 roads you will see many girls working out of the woods in the day time.!! it's been like this for a long time.i like the sleazzzzzzzzz now and then.!! :twisted: .they take you up in the woods where they will stop next to a big pile of used condoms!! in many colors.so if you are "kin e owe" that day .go there, where's your adventure??remember they all go for 300 baht!! enjoy.michael -chopper. and just remember there is no 10's there!!but for a cheap B/J it's great. mostly G/G.

Dude, that is music to my ears, thanks for the details - I'm somewhat of a sleaze-meister myself :twisted:

Just one small question; is it a motorbike ride away or a reasonable walk down Walking Street?
[edit] - just had a thought, I'll look for the big pile of colored used condoms on google earth :shock:

If you haven't seen already, I had some input on the Pattaya, Beach Road Streetwalkers thread, it was under my previous username of Dixon.Cox, before I re-styled myself 8)

Hello Dixon cox,well i have my own bike there and would suggest you rent one.there alot better to see all of pattaya.but you can walk. from JSB walking i would say 10 min. to the woods.yea i know all about the beach road g/g and l/b.i do the sleazzzz at night from the p.s guest house also, on soi yamato next to starbucks.also i go to soi 6 late at night 4:00 am and pick up L/B.great show to look at and pick every night.i love thailand.michael -chopper

i mean 4:00 MORNING!!

#27 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:45 AM

should have read your forum on beach road street walkers,before i spoke!! looks like you know all about the ps guest house!! love that sleazzzzzzzzzz.(sometime) :twisted: michael -chopper

#28 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:26 PM

Sorry i dident know, I hear seya talk of it few times about certain lbs but i thought she just talking about wigs i going try that bit next time round in april/may Sometime i also like bit of sleeze that i know beach road is quite bad but i guess i learn few things now i know for next time :D i hear many got robbed there that why i not go there late at night. i pefer the bars and clubs much safer and the lb give less

troubble if from a bar or club, i know pattaya has some secrets but i pefer to do it the clean way. i been passed linda bar in the day ,time when i walk around and always lbs in there day or night ill try it next time in april/may when i go again.

Only thing i not like about jsb is the drinks are exp and i have been short changed there that i did notice from day1

I usually pay after each drink that way not have any suprises and i check my change i onlce almost lost 1000bht because the bartender forgot to give me back my change, he thought it was a tip, if wasent for the lbs i was with i would never got it back.
when jenny is there it never it happen but when she not there they tend to take chances (bar staff) i know it happen to me a few times there.

#29 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:34 PM

are you reading this about the woods kliome?
me, you and the dirty man will have to check it out in april.
purely research.
unless you,ve already been?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#30 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:22 AM

are you reading this about the woods kliome?
me, you and the dirty man will have to check it out in april.
purely research.
unless you,ve already been?

Great minds thnk alike.. it's on the list

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#31 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:36 AM

ill bring the school uniforms, you bring the make up. :D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#32 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:12 AM

ill bring the school uniforms, you bring the make up. :D

We should also bring something for them to wear..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#33 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

Ok now the cats out the bag any more places we should know about ?where there is sleeze im not talking about lbs on street corners or beach road or walkingstreet lets get to the sleezy stuff with regard to pattaya only i only want to know the lb sleeze side of things there :D (for a change and this is new to me).

#34 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:04 AM

Thanks for those details Michael, love when I hear of something new to go see.

You've brought a lump to my throat with this Michael, my feelings are flowing at the moment, so I'm gonna gush... get your tissues ready...

- - -

This board is bloody excellent, the people on it are great and the shared information and stories etc. are brilliant.

I have learned so much from other members here and it has literally changed my life.

I have also totally re-discovered Pattaya over my last visit. Went there armed and ready having gleaned so much info from these boards and it has blasted past Bangkok now for me in terms of LB attractions, which previously I was unaware of.

[sob] I've gone all emotional [/sob]... Thanks guys :oops:

- - -

Now... where are those sleaze sluts :twisted:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#35 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:41 AM

these woods in pattaya sound a lot more inviting than the woods down my local park.
you want to see what goes on in there... :lol:
it aint pretty.

#36 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:02 AM

Give the details to pat and slappy as they there at the moment get them to check it out see if what he says is true im sure they will enjoy it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci