• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:20 AM

I thought this might be usefull to some when dealing with lb
so u know which ones to aviod that cause problems and at least u know some them not get away with stealing i hope it helps.

Our News is Always New LATEST NEWS
Saturday 26th January 2008

Enter your search terms Submit search form
Web www.pattayacitynews.net

Two Transsexuals arrested and accused of stealing mobile phone from French Tourist.

In the early hours of Saturday Morning, Police Captain Witayar from Pattaya Police Station arrested two transsexuals suspected of stealing a mobile phone belonging to a French Tourist. The incident occurred at the front of the Sabai Rooms Massage Parlor at the North end of Pattaya Second Road. Mr. Damien Aubert aged 53 explained to Police that he was driving his motorbike on the Second Road when the two suspects approached on another bike from behind. Somehow, the phone was snatched from the victim and the two suspects fled. Luckily Police volunteers were nearby and managed to apprehend the two men, one of which is a known repeat offender. Both confessed to the crime and were locked up pending a court appearance. Mr. Aubert received back his Nokia N95 mobile phone in one piece.

Attached Files

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:32 PM

Funny Thing....I had my mobile stolen while I was fast asleep in a Pattaya disco on Friday night :shock: Also, the ladyboy who was with me was also asleep and she lost hers as well :?

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 04:44 PM

Funny Thing....I had my mobile stolen while I was fast asleep in a Pattaya disco on Friday night :shock: Also, the ladyboy who was with me was also asleep and she lost hers as well :?

Hi Pentire,

Would you please get a hotel room in future, and avoid sleeping inside Discos. :?
Not sure how you could manage to get any sleep with all that "DOOF DOOF" music playing. 8)

Hopefully it wasn't an expensive model, and you didn't lose to many precious phone numbers.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#4 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:45 AM

Dont remind me about mobile phone thiefs that beach Sara the afro carribean looking one on walking street stole mine with her supposed sister ohhhhhhhh the beautiful phone with all those beautiful pictures lost for ever Doh. Will learn next time.

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 06:26 AM

Thinking back on nights ive had in Lucifer,Tony's,Hollywood,Marine, Candyshop or Insomnia I can honestly say ive never experienced this. How the hell did you fall asleep in one of these places??? The only explanation is that you had been on a massive all day bender. :P
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#6 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:13 AM

the one on the right looks kinda hot , i will have to put everything in a safe first so the only thing she can steal is my heart.

#7 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:34 AM

I thought this might be usefull to some when dealing with lb
so u know which ones to aviod that cause problems and at least u know some them not get away with stealing i hope it helps.

Our News is Always New LATEST NEWS
Saturday 26th January 2008

Enter your search terms Submit search form
Web www.pattayacitynews.net

Two Transsexuals arrested and accused of stealing mobile phone from French Tourist.

In the early hours of Saturday Morning, Police Captain Witayar from Pattaya Police Station arrested two transsexuals suspected of stealing a mobile phone belonging to a French Tourist. The incident occurred at the front of the Sabai Rooms Massage Parlor at the North end of Pattaya Second Road. Mr. Damien Aubert aged 53 explained to Police that he was driving his motorbike on the Second Road when the two suspects approached on another bike from behind. Somehow, the phone was snatched from the victim and the two suspects fled. Luckily Police volunteers were nearby and managed to apprehend the two men, one of which is a known repeat offender. Both confessed to the crime and were locked up pending a court appearance. Mr. Aubert received back his Nokia N95 mobile phone in one piece.

iv'e fucked the one on the left 2 times.picked her down by marina(boats) she was working day time giving bj and fucking in the woods.!!! and she is built like a body builder!! strong. michael -chopper

#8 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:31 AM

the one on the right looks kinda hot , i will have to put everything in a safe first so the only thing she can steal is my heart.

You are such a romantic... :lol:

#9 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 03:08 AM

Monday 4th February 2008
www.pattayacitynews.net

Here is another 2 caught for stealing a necklace.

2 Transsexuals arrested following Russian Necklace Snatch.

In the early hours of Monday Morning, Pattaya’s Tourist Police dealt with a case of suspected theft which occurred at the North End of Pattaya Beach Road. At the scene, Police were met by Mr. Lladimiri Ivanov aged 30 from Russia who explained that he had approached two transsexuals on the beach and invited them back to his room. As the two transsexuals approached Mr. Ivanov, one of them allegedly snatched a gold necklace from around Mr. Ivanov’s neck. As the pair attempted to escape on a motorbike, Mr. Ivanov gave chase and managed to detain the two transsexuals later named as Khun Tiragon aged 26 and Khun Chalermwoot aged 28. At the Police Station the two confessed to the theft and were locked up pending a court appearance.

Attached Files

#10 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 05:51 AM

Oh my fucking god, the last 2 lb's looks like ice-ice baby, who in their right mind will let them even approach you? Ahh maybe the victim was that drunk???

#11 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:48 PM

wearing golden necklace ? he must have been some kind of criminal man, bandit. who else would wear it and dare to chase two ladyboys so easily.
after all, he certainly was drunk, since he approached such an ugly creatures. what a taste hmm. :roll:

#12 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 04:14 AM

notice how the wigs have come off after the first pic?

i noticed this year there was a serious amount of "copy hair " wearers.
i caught one stealing my wallet in my room while blowing me off.
took it back, gave her 1000 to leave.
thing is, i never even noticed she was wearing a syrup.!
went to linda bar the next day and took some right stick for taking a "copy hair"
"she go monkey house many times."
never again now.
long natural hair or fuck all.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci