Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

C&N or Yourkshire Inn

Nick Bullseye

#134 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

Salathai Resort, very guest friendly, good food and an LB bar (Toro) right next door. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#135 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

Thanks these all look like great options will dig further into them :clapclap:

#136 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

Is the apsara residence in Phuket guest friendly?

#137 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Ask them directly, write them a message. Their webpage is http://www.apsararesidence.com/

Nick Bullseye

#138 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

Good hotels in phucket please?

-Reasonable rate
-Safety deposit box in room
-close to bars nightlife
-close to beach
-guest friendly :rock: no joiner fee

Would be great if they had

-Gym
-Wireless

but not as important

Yorkshire Inn IS the place !

Spent 1 week there, no hassle,no joiner fee,nice pool,2 pc available at anytime at reception area, 100mts from Paradise.. ehm.. Bangla Rd :angel:

just make sure when you check-in they don't assign you a 1st floor room with a view on the Wall :ang3:

you won't regret !

have a nice trip :D
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#139 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

Hey god suggestion Bullsye , I called apsara residence and it seems they are guest friendly.... :rock:

Tourist thanks, yes Ive looked at this hotel looks great actually, but how small are the small rooms, hotel is fairly pricey in comparison to some others but looks like a really good option

#140 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

Ask them directly, write them a message. Their webpage is http://www.apsararesidence.com/

Rooms like jail cell like in size, bathroom is a closet.

#141 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Ever a positive comment about anything?

#142 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

Ever a positive comment about anything?

Is there anything more positive than the TRUTH? I have been caught too many times with great pics of a hotel and room, only to be let down when I see it in person. Kind of like internet dating! :harhar: :harhar:

#143 blackcrowe

blackcrowe
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

Hi All,

Thank you to everyone for the wealth of information posted here. I just went through all 9 pages, and a lot of the hotel websites and Agoda/Expedia too. Very useful.

But, i still am not sure where i should make my booking for a planned 5-6 day trip in the middle of April. Hence my question here : any recommendations on an lb-friendly hotel with a seaview, in the range of around $75-100 USD, with rooms that aren't depressingly small, close to the action etc etc.

The well located places that seem to be mentioned a lot : Yorkshire, C&N, Patong Inn etc, seem to have the ideal location, and are lb-friendly, but otherwise don't look very exciting. I'd like a place where i can feel like i am on a holiday while in the room even when not with an lb for company ( yes, i sometimes lose focus ).

Thanks in advance.

#144 gervaso

gervaso
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

Planning a week off from a business trip at beginning of June anybody been in Safari beach wing recently? ladyboy friendly?

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci